The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference between him and Oliver is connections.
Connections with where he is, with people and his surrounding immediate environment.
He made eye contact with family, cooed and the family photos were a trip cause he was looking everywhere but at the camera.
The difference between him and J at this age is stark. I just went back through to J three and four month update videos and it was startling how different they are. Jen was still put together and they seemed really excited and involved in being parents.

What happened? They took J outside to put his feet in the grass and look at the sky. Now, they got the baby suffering through the pool (he seemed to be shaking to me) and being confined to carriers or death grips on their chest.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
@Blessyourheart, exactly! 😜 Do you think that she truly edited these videos or did someone else? Since when did she start using background music whilst talking? 🤔 All in all, it’s truly messed up. 😜 🎶
She’s probably trying to convince us she has taken training and has advanced but she really didn’t so she just got shittier which I didn’t even know was possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pics courtesy of @Quasimodo & @Blessyourheart
View attachment 2278559View attachment 2278562

Wow. I don’t know what to say.
Most of us have expressed concern about Oliver since his birth. Something is off. He is already finger posturing in the second pic (not that this means anything (spectrum), but it’s one way he could be expressing his frustrations)

Oliver just exists. The “little blob.”
No emotions, doesn’t connect with the world and just sits there.
His being a container baby isn’t helping either.

His curiosity should be in effect. Every day he should be exploring. Whether he is fascinated with his hands and toes. Is looking all around at shapes or colors. Or awakening his little voice. A new discovery should be happening every single day.

Oliver is almost four months old (5 more days to go)
This is a sample of what he should be doing in July:
View attachment 2278583
My little cousin is well on his way.
Outside of the weight part, Oliver, unfortunately, is no way near any of these emotions, expressions and fine motor skills. ☹
#TeamOliver
he just look so uncomfortable all the time. Is there an actual reason beyond laziness or fear of OGB that they don’t ever just put him down?

Reactions: 9
he just look so uncomfortable all the time. Is there an actual reason beyond laziness or fear of OGB that they don’t ever just put him down?
The look on his face is just so, I don't know, vacant? It's like there's just nothing there. Beyond the 3-4 month old helpless baby vibe. And Jenn seems absolutely delusional: He's been very happy in the pool. I see nothing. I see no happiness. I see no loving it. Literally nothing.

My husband brought up a valid point--isn't that baby too little to be in a pool? So, I googled it, and the general consensus seems to be 6 months. Water temperature seems to be the top concern. Many things that come up specifically say that the baby needs to be able to hold up their head independently. Sea water/Salt water seems to be a hard no until a year of age Swallowing is the big concern there. I guess in that floatie and not being held he's probably better off though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My new annoyance is when he says they’ll put the link down below “right next to the like button”. Subtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And then she just says, "oh yeah". Lol WTF. I wouldn't have even left that part in.
View attachment 2277976
How sad. She doesn’t even know her son take showers now? We all knew Tim was doing all the baths since he was a baby. He is the one that brushes his teeth and puts him to sleep at night. I’m sure he is doing this for Oliver as well. She can’t be bothered because now she has 2 KIDS! What was your excuse before miracle #2 came? You are such a lazy witch! You don’t deserve any kids! You took better care of Armani and Bandit than your own flesh and blood! 😡

Reactions: 23
I dunno Big Babe looks the same as Buddy to me (This is Buddy at 4 months). I think this is just how Tracker babies look

A6287853-5F96-484B-9DAD-6DA4A7B5E595.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The look on his face is just so, I don't know, vacant? It's like there's just nothing there. Beyond the 3-4 month old helpless baby vibe. And Jenn seems absolutely delusional: He's been very happy in the pool. I see nothing. I see no happiness. I see no loving it. Literally nothing.

My husband brought up a valid point--isn't that baby too little to be in a pool? So, I googled it, and the general consensus seems to be 6 months. Water temperature seems to be the top concern. Many things that come up specifically say that the baby needs to be able to hold up their head independently. Sea water/Salt water seems to be a hard no until a year of age Swallowing is the big concern there. I guess in that floatie and not being held he's probably better off though.
That poor baby has an actual frown on his face. I definitely don't see any of the normal behaviors of a child his age. He doesn't seem to be interacting with anyone, or have happy baby smiles, he's just there and it seems for a large part to be their fault.

• Sad
The difference between him and J at this age is stark. I just went back through to J three and four month update videos and it was startling how different they are. Jen was still put together and they seemed really excited and involved in being parents.

What happened? They took J outside to put his feet in the grass and look at the sky. Now, they got the baby suffering through the pool (he seemed to be shaking to me) and being confined to carriers or death grips on their chest.
THEY don’t care for either child at this point.
Both are incapable of loving anything except themselves. Their wants. Their needs.
Tim hates that Jackson won’t do exactly what HE wants. And considers Oliver a nuisance and inconvenience.
DJ doesn’t have a single maternal atom in her body. She is incapable of being a loving mother. And doesn’t want that role either. Which shows.
No one can control the little holy terror person their non-parenting created in Jackson.
Oliver’s only sin is that he is Notagirl!

They are so busy living THEIR best lives that they don’t make the time to nurture Oliver. They are constantly on the go, so there are no opportunities to give him tummy time, talk to him, read stories to him and play with him.

Plus carrying him everywhere hurts their arms, so strollers and baby bjorns are the easiest way to control his presence.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I dunno Big Babe looks the same as Buddy to me (This is Buddy at 4 months). I think this is just how Tracker babies look

View attachment 2278678
He looks normal here. Very normal expression compared to big buddy who's clearly not engaged. And he had more of a stink face while big buddy looks grumpy all the time. I couldn't blame him though.

The new vlog has that "Ginn is cuckoo" theme music in the background.

Lol, Ginn said O's name!! A bit awkwardly, like she had to remember what the duck his name was. Dim shows a chair. Ginn says, "I'm a big fan of these rooms because I'm currently nursing um, uh Oliver so those [a chair] are great to have in a room." Where is Da Baby? Who even knows, I guess Nanny du Jour has to take care of both spawn while Ginn uselessly follows Dimmy around yet another wasted themed mcmansion.

Also, the Bronco shirt is her newest hyperfixation shirt. 🫠
View attachment 2277953
Almost like she wanted to say "da baby" but then remembered she has to actually use her child's name because we keep pointing out how she never uses it.

How about this one (Buddy is only 3 months old here)
They look the same to me

22830F5C-9137-4D7F-B20F-F2DE1C33EC61.jpeg

Even though J4D should be thanking her lucky stars she gets to be a stay at home to her miracle children we all know both boys are impediments to the lifestyle she wants to live.

I hope Buddy is able to go to school in the Fall and have his developmental delays addressed, make friends and educate himself as much as he can to free himself at 18.
It’s sad to say but “the baby” would be better off in daycare. He would get attention, stimulation and proper nutrition
#homemovies #getsnipped

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do they not care about how their kids are developing? When I was growing up I was in speech therapy because I couldn't say words that had r's in them. I really think Jackson would benefit from speech therapy but I don't think his parents would do that for him. I also really think they should get the baby checked out to. I mean if both their kids have developmental delays they should address them now and not later. Again I do not know how kids develop because I am not a parent. Also I am not trying to judge because I know kids develop at different rates.

Reactions: 12
*record scratch* *freeze frame* “Yep, that's me. You’re probably wondering how I got here.”
IMG_1513.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Buddy definitely must have choking issues if even Ginn's like CHEW YOUR FOOD GOOD. Also, she doesn't like that he keeps trying to block the shot of her. But also he has no concept of patience or waiting, he seriously is like a cat jumping all over you as soon as they hear their treat bag being opened.
View attachment 2274062
i don’t think they exposed him to enough different foods when he was a baby because he’s obsessed with sweets. they make it a point to say something when he has sugar too and draws so much attention to it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.