The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she tried to "spruce" it up since she knew Element Homes would be watching. And ugh, those homes make me angry on so many levels. They make the market next to impossible for someone to buy in, make neighborhoods less save by having an influx of people in and out, and make the home essentially unsellable in the future with those stupid tacky theme rooms. I could go on but I'm not but I just really hate the whole concept in general.

I skipped the MK video mostly because I read it was boring via here and I've been off so there is no need to hate watch, but watched this one because I couldn't get to sleep last night. So they stayed at this place with the cousins for free? I wonder if we are seeing more of them because of the obvious dysfunction of the AMI video to try to show there's nothing wrong. I am rolling my eyes though, because maybe Adam and his family agreed to go with them just to keep a closer watch on OG Buddy and BIg Buddy after the disaster that was AMI. I could even see the MIL asking them too.

And I cringe so much when I see Big Baby helpless in that baby Moses floatie thing. He looks so uncomfortable in it and the safety concerns alarm me. I guess I should be glad they aren't using neck floats, but still. And looking at this it's okay 3 months plus....but I still have concerns especially with OG Buddy lingering nearby.

And seriously, she needs to stop buying beige/nude color shirts with the bike short look. If she's going to do an oversized t-shirt she needs something that won't wash her out and covers the camel toe. I get it's Florida and it's hot but there are other options she could go with. And about her possibly losing weight-maybe a little? I really can't tell I'm thinking just everything is sort of settling postpartum now. When she stops nursing and is still eating that much it's going to hit her hard. I have noticed though she's stuffing herself into things she wore midway through the pregnancy with O-aka that Shore monstrosity. Conveniently enough, we did not get any shots of her back this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Oh my gosh, I live in Florida on the gulf and work with an old man who always corrects me when I call it the ocean. "It's not the ocean!" I'm like, there's dolphins and sharks in it, it's the f*cking ocean, old man.
And don't forget the hurricanes. Grew up on the gulf coast and had to deal with those stupid things almost yearly.

Reactions: 10
:coffee:
Is Tim trying to make a name for himself as being the last to do things? Sure, he managed to go to F&G a few times this year, but he's always posting last minute visits to places that will no longer exist shortly after the video has posted, if not before. Zero help to travelers unless they're arriving within a day or two.

I don't think there's a trophy for last place.

Reactions: 22
:coffee:

Is Tim trying to make a name for himself as being the last to do things? Sure, he managed to go to F&G a few times this year, but he's always posting last minute visits to places that will no longer exist shortly after the video has posted, if not before. Zero help to travelers unless they're arriving within a day or two.

I don't think there's a trophy for last place.
Right. No one cares about F&G because it’s over with. Timely as ever.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think Jenn looks like she dropped an ounce of weight. Not to be mean, she only had the baby a few months ago. She’s really leaning into these oversized boxy tees now. Tim has gained a lot of weight too. I always say this, but I’m surprised they’re not fatter with the way they eat.

Reactions: 21
There has been a huge push of videos over the last few days... I think someone mentioned that YouTube checks come out towards the end of the month... I wonder if Tim totally freaked out and is pushing to get videos out

Dim, please, use any other word besides "interesting" for the love of God.

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

And please trim that beard, good Lord. He looks homeless and cracked out.

giphy (45).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know others don’t love WDWNT, but I am enjoying watching them try RELEVANT Indians Jones food at DS. If I was local- this video is well produced and definitely would make me want to go see the movie there and then eat the food & the adult beverages.
Meanwhile Timmy boy is eating food at a festival that is OVER!
We saw the movie last night & really enjoyed it!

---
---
Dim, please, use any other word besides "interesting" for the love of God.

View attachment 2280046

View attachment 2280044

And please trim that beard, good Lord. He looks homeless and cracked out.

View attachment 2280053
Damn that second shot makes him look like someone on the ID channel who killed their neighbor after a long feud.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Jenn looks like she dropped an ounce of weight. Not to be mean, she only had the baby a few months ago. She’s really leaning into these oversized boxy tees now. Tim has gained a lot of weight too. I always say this, but I’m surprised they’re not fatter with the way they eat.
I don’t think she looks like she’s lost weight either. Her neck in particular looks thicker to me. Speaking of her neck, the vertebrae in her neck are pushed very forward. I noticed this in yesterdays house tour vlog

Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure if she's lost some like people have mentioned either. But she does look different than she did a few months ago especially in the face for some reason. If she has lost any, I'm assuming it will be a very temporary thing much like Dim's great tooth weight lost of 2022.

Dim for sure has gained weight. The spare tire is even more noticeable than it was before.

Oh and another eating video...joy. Might as well change the travel channel to a munkbang family channel at this point with the occasional USB obsession.

I don’t think she looks like she’s lost weight either. Her neck in particular looks thicker to me. Speaking of her neck, the vertebrae in her neck are pushed very forward. I noticed this in yesterdays house tour vlog
I feel like that person defends them now and again. Like the deep sea ocean swim is defended by the depth of a go pro. Ignore the fact Dim is bouncing on his toes to keep his head above the water and regardless the waves are well over his head even if he was standing flat foot. This is all while he’s holding onto a camera wrist strap or not and a 3 yr old. But he’s not actually that far out so it’s ok.

I also do not think she has lost any weight. And I do agree, something is going on with her neck (or lack there of).

I know this shouldn't shock me, but I'm still really confused about how she presented herself in this vid to represent this company. I'm a brand ambassador for this very expensive, nice rental property. I couldn't bother to shower or brush my hair or dress appropriately for the job. And this isn't--I just had a baby or postpartum depression or #momlife, this is truly I do not give a duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As was pointed out earlier, so many things could have gone wrong due to the unpredictability of the ocean waves and riptides. These puddle jumpers in a wave can tip the child face first into the water. Whereas a CG approved life vest will tip the child on their back.
To be fair- Puddle Jumpers are Coast Guard certified and tips the child back.
My kids always struggled with vests at a young age bc if anything they tend to tip the kid forward more. The open back kind (similar to puddle jumper) was fine but a full vest (type 3) made them bob and tip forward more than anything else.

That being said, I wouldn't do this or go that far out when it's that choppy with 1 free arm. Just put the camera down, swim and bond with your child and make sure they are safe!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.