The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from New England, and we still laugh and refer to this years later whenever someone does something stupid. I don’t know if it was popular anywhere else, but man, does Dim epitomize being a “Florida Man”🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think what we are seeing is a kid who HATES the camera. He hates how his parents are always lugging it around, talking to it. He is not going to perform for them (go Buddy). At the same time, he knows if he doesn’t answer their inane questions, they won’t leave him alone.

I’m sure there is a lot of footage that does have to get cut because of him. And if Tim and Jenn could get away with writing him out of the show completely, they would.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This picture looks so sad and miserable for all of them. What a horrible life to have a camera permanently attached to one hand and the other hand keeping J$ away from Ollie. Tim has his eyes set on J$ for any movement towards Prop#2. These kids have no chance with these two garbage parents #homemovies #getsnippedTim
He's looking at Jackson like he's a strange dog who could strike at any moment, not his son.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
In reference to the “missing SD card”, what the duck is in Dim’s murse he wears everywhere??? Are you telling me that knob doesn’t carry any extra SD cards, lenses, cleaners, batteries or whatever the duck needs to do HIS bleeping JOB in that murse!!! Relying on your useless wife is not a smart thing to do Dimothy.
#homemovies

Reactions: 32
The pix of Timmy holding J$ and J4D's holding BB tells it all. It is so obvious that J$ does not understand $liver is here to stay. They did such a poor job of preparing him for the new arrival. Talking into the camera was so important that they forgot about the impact this would have on their child. Another example of 2 humans who should have remained childless - I'm sorry - that is mean I know but if a picture can speak a thousand words the one posted on this thread is screaming out 'HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM' - except the selfish morons are too busy worrying about a 'forgotton SD card' instead of the wellbeing of their own 2 miracle children. Breaks my heart to see this.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2244339
Further proof that they don’t trust OG Buddy with BB. Must be kept separate at all times, even when filming an outro and OG has to awkwardly lean around Dim to answer the blob’s inane questions. A better angle would have been to put Jennblob on Dims right hand side if he’s holding the camera in his left hand, but we can’t have those two miracle props coming into contact, can we? Ffs.
Tim looking like a bodyguard for the baby, or a bouncer at Club Jenn keeping Jackson away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another example of 2 humans who should have remained childless - I'm sorry - that is mean I know…
It’s not mean; it’s accurate.

Not everyone should have kids. Some folks, including me, just don’t have the “right stuff” for it. I wish these two had an ounce of introspection that might have prevented this garbage fire.

Reactions: 30
They definitely shouldn’t have had kids but they definitely shouldn’t have had two kids. I don’t know why more people don’t stop at one.

Reactions: 24
Ok- I started watching & now I wish I hadn’t. Timmy boy you are the shittiest father ever! STFU & help your oldest hold the golf club correctly & show him how to hit the ball.
I tapped out after that tit. It’s so bleeping mean to ridicule him that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2244339
Further proof that they don’t trust OG Buddy with BB. Must be kept separate at all times, even when filming an outro and OG has to awkwardly lean around Dim to answer the blob’s inane questions. A better angle would have been to put Jennblob on Dims right hand side if he’s holding the camera in his left hand, but we can’t have those two miracle props coming into contact, can we? Ffs.
Poor Jackson. The way Tim is looking at Jackson breaks my heart. I just wanna swoop Jackson up and give him a big hug. He looks so so sad anymore. They will say oh it's because he's tired and refuses to nap. No, that's not it.
---
what gets me is they have gone home for swim diapers and items for dinner when they actually cooked but won’t go home for an item for their JOB
The baby shampoo too that they could never remember.

Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I love the in-fighting in the FB fan group. Hey Jenny, I think Catherine's question was more rhetorical than directed right at you. 🤦‍♀️
GAWD, these stans not only all look alike but are incredibly stupid and can't understand nuance.

BTW, per Ben, they're on vacation AND getting footage for future vlogs...which makes it work...errr ...a vacation...errr...a monetized vacation...errr...they work so hard you guuuyyzzzzz = 🥨

1686927229055.png

1686927244041.png

1686927259368.png

1686927271847.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I love the in-fighting in the FB fan group. Hey Jenny, I think Catherine's question was more rhetorical than directed right at you. 🤦‍♀️
GAWD, these stans not only all look alike but are incredibly stupid and can't understand nuance.

BTW, per Ben, they're on vacation AND getting footage for future vlogs...which makes it work...errr ...a vacation...errr...a monetized vacation...errr...they work so hard you guuuyyzzzzz = 🥨

View attachment 2244606
View attachment 2244608
View attachment 2244609
View attachment 2244612
Is Randy okay?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He's looking at Jackson like he's a strange dog who could strike at any moment, not his son.
And they blame him for his behavior while it's 100% on them.

Ok- I started watching & now I wish I hadn’t. Timmy boy you are the shittiest father ever! STFU & help your oldest hold the golf club correctly & show him how to hit the ball.
I tapped out after that tit. It’s so bleeping mean to ridicule him that way.
And risk that Buddy may get better (than him) and he won't be able to make fun of him? Nah, that's not the Tim Tracker way

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This entire video was full of lies. I agree with everyone else saying there was trouble in the Trackhole. They look awful. They sound awful. Their lunch looked awful. Dim looks like he just got off a bender. I also can’t believe this was 11 day old footage. How or why wasn’t this posted before.
---
They did such a poor job of preparing him for the new arrival.
Don’t you remember when they bought him the black baby to be inclusive and he proceeded to throw it across the room. They have zero understanding of child development. It’s just like Dim making fun of him for how he golfs. How about you teach him how to hold the putter. How about you practice at home. How about when the kid is giving away something that you care about you say no. Not “oh that one was my favourite”. He’s too young to understand collecting and keeping. But it’s just like the cookies for Santa “I asked Jackpot if he wanted to decorate cookies for Santa and he said no maybe on Tuesday, so he doesn’t get to decorate cookies then huh huh huh”. You dumb bleep, he’s too young to understand the actual concept of time. He repeats what he’s told, how many times has he asked to go to the park and that’s your reasoning “maybe on Tuesday”. With your dumb ass no schedule life you guys don’t even know if it’s a Monday or a Sunday. You go to a busy car wash in October and claim that it’s a May holiday. Dumbass folks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Y’all didn’t hear of the great AT&T/Verizon Orlando outage of June 2023?

Christ the lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They all look so ragged and rough! You’d think they were slumming it with the poors in the not so good part of town.
maybe one of the buddy’s sound machines stopped working, and the buddy couldn’t sleep, and woke the parents up.
What ever the reason is, I’m sure it’s small and trivial, but that just goes to show you, the tiniest little thing will bring havoc to their lives. I would be embarrassed walking with any of them in any of the monorail resorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, IRS... they called it a FAMILY VACATION.

Therefore, it should not be monetized, or written off on their taxes.

It's not work if it's called a VACATION.

1686930551378.png

1686930532090.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.