Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Jollywood video up. Description doesn’t say there will be a “vid” tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
Look most of us are Disney fans in this thread but i am underwhelmed with this Jollywood concept. I don’t see value but am OK with others liking it, but it is starting to get tiresome with the extra events. Not even so much the money, but the gd effort disney makes one go through to book shit! FARRRRR TOO MANY people (cough cough disboards) don’t work yet have money to spend on special events so they don’t mind spending 12 hours on the phone queuing for shit. I am not doing that and every additional PITA event, is just telling disney to do more!

/rant over

On topic:

Why the fuck is Dim “invited out?” Also all the Disney countdowns to halloween and Christmas? Fuck off and let me enjoy my summer! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

cavamom

VIP Member
I’m loving J$ trading away the pins that Tim and Jenn don’t want to give away. Another saboteur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Those kids will not go to school, have friends outside each other, and not go to activities unless the nanny takes them. Tim and Jenn won't give up any of their precious time to make sure they gets places on time, they are already chronically late for everything. Let alone not being able to go on vacation whenever Jenn needs one.

The Tim Tracker 135: Ursula would take better care of those poor unfortunate souls.

• Heart
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Poor, poor, Jenn, now you have two miracle children and---it's hard!!!! Are you aware that, if you think it's hard now, the next 18 years are going to be absolutely impossible for you. Sure, babies are hard with diapers and feeding and constant need for attention, but 8-10 year olds need a completely different type of parenting and you just wait until those boys hit 13-15 and they are testing all the boundaries that you never set up with them as 3 year olds. You're in trouble, girl. Big, huge, scary trouble if you think having two kids is hard now.

I think a huge solution to this hard situation is Jenn driving. I really think, until she drives, having two children will become more and more difficult. Even with nannies/chaffeurs/whatever. If she thinks remembering an SD card is hard because she has two childrens, she's in for a trip the next 15 years.

• Heart
  • Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
I don't know anything about kids, but I would assume both those kids need a routine, less stimulation in crowded, unfamiliar situations, and more quiet 1:1 time in their own homes with loving parents to feel secure and happy. Without that, it could be part of the reason they always look sad/awkward/dead-eyed/etc.

• Heart
  • Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
Thank you for proving me right. :ROFLMAO:

Also, could you be a little more specific about what we are supposed to be jealous of? I know it's the standard response, but I'd like some clarification.

• Haha

Orangebird

It’s interesting about the jealousy comment….because honestly the Trackers are a perfect example of the old adage “be careful what you wish for”. They got the “dream life” Disney fans thought they all wanted.
-They don’t work a full time, corporate job with bosses, deadlines, set hours, meetings. Now their brains have atrophied and they are becoming more stupid and useless everyday.…in a year they will be brain dead I’m certain. They have no pride in what they do or skills.
-they have money to take tons of luxury trips. Now they can’t even remember their trips because they are so checked out and repetitive.
-they have so much free time to spend with their kids but have done Everything to offload all kid care to rotating hired help.
-they live in a great neighborhood in a huge house but filled it crap and treat it like dumpster with clutter everywhere.
-they can go to the parks every day but when they do they just stuff their faces with unhealthy food and then leave.

where is the joy, creativity, love, nurturing?

so I ask you…do you still think getting the Dream life was worth it? As I explain to my kids…we have to struggle and work hard to appreciate the good. We have to know sadness to know joy. We have to sacrifice our own needs for others sometimes to know humility and appreciation. Jenn and Tim don’t have any of that to balance things out. They are just lost souls actively ruining the future prospects of their kids and the stans are watching it egging them on. It’s gross. But thanks for playing…whoever you are. You really showed us. We all feel horrible and are filled with regret…. clearly.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
The police should give all unsolved crimes to Tattle, they would be resolved in less than an hour lol

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Remember when she said at the beginning of the month that their goal was to post more frequently than they did in May by posting daily in June. Sure, Jan.

I’m actually surprised we haven’t seen a live yet. They are so lazy, so that’s usually their “vid” for the return day of a trip. It’s very telling that they haven’t done so, especially with the supposed help of the summer babysitter. So has the babysitter already told them to fuck off? Are things in such disarray at home that it’s not possible to go live? What’s going on there?
Well, from May 1st-May 31st, they put out 17 videos. So far, from June 1st-20th, they have put out 7. Sooooo the Summer Nanny line was bullshit, having her around is not making them any more productive, unless, of course, she bailed after Legoland.

I think life is an absolutely hellish mess for them right now, and they did it to themselves. They have realized that two children was an absolute mistake. Sadly, I believe it is only going to get worse before it gets any better. Nanny or not. Their lives suck right now. I feel for those kids, I really do.

Let's take a look at this graph one more time, keep in mind, it doesn't include any of the month of June. (Insert sad trombone sound)

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 1.38.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
I’m just happy Legoland hosted them just so Buddy could get to go again.

I’ve never seen people complain about driving as much as these two barely-employed jackasses.

• Haha
  • Wow

honestrands

Chatty Member
This entire video was full of lies. I agree with everyone else saying there was trouble in the Trackhole. They look awful. They sound awful. Their lunch looked awful. Dim looks like he just got off a bender. I also can’t believe this was 11 day old footage. How or why wasn’t this posted before.
---
They did such a poor job of preparing him for the new arrival.
Don’t you remember when they bought him the black baby to be inclusive and he proceeded to throw it across the room. They have zero understanding of child development. It’s just like Dim making fun of him for how he golfs. How about you teach him how to hold the putter. How about you practice at home. How about when the kid is giving away something that you care about you say no. Not “oh that one was my favourite”. He’s too young to understand collecting and keeping. But it’s just like the cookies for Santa “I asked Jackpot if he wanted to decorate cookies for Santa and he said no maybe on Tuesday, so he doesn’t get to decorate cookies then huh huh huh”. You dumb cunt, he’s too young to understand the actual concept of time. He repeats what he’s told, how many times has he asked to go to the park and that’s your reasoning “maybe on Tuesday”. With your dumb ass no schedule life you guys don’t even know if it’s a Monday or a Sunday. You go to a busy car wash in October and claim that it’s a May holiday. Dumbass folks.

Last edited:
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Also I love that "Armani" (the other dog Ginn always forgets they also had, maybe because she got Armani when she was still with some other dude) gets translated to "our money" in the transcript. 😆
View attachment 2252664
Armani was also the dog that Jenn said she wished would die so they could get a French Bulldog. Jeez, these people are so fucked in the head.

• Wow
  • Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn says the PJ dance party is "too late" for OG Buddy because it's at 8:30pm, but Dim says they're going to go outside to see if they can catch the sunset... which is past 8pm these days.... so not too late to watch the sunset but too late for the pajama dance party. Okay.

Did "fully potty-trained" Buddy have a blowout like they mention "Baby Brother" also always has, cause his outfit completely changed after dinner.
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.29.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.28.55 PM.png

Ginn filming the sunset: "THIS is why you come to Legoland"
Oh wow, here I thought the LEGOS are why people go to Legoland. That and getting hosted rooms with views of the roof's AC units.

• Wow
  • Haha

esc2476

Chatty Member
If Tattle was around for the JFK assassination, it would have been solved.

Separately, did you notice how Jen and Tim bragged that Tim beat J$ in miniature golf?

• Haha
  • Wow
D69055DD-9FDD-4CAB-9DE3-A32B1A775C4F.jpeg

Further proof that they don’t trust OG Buddy with BB. Must be kept separate at all times, even when filming an outro and OG has to awkwardly lean around Dim to answer the blob’s inane questions. A better angle would have been to put Jennblob on Dims right hand side if he’s holding the camera in his left hand, but we can’t have those two miracle props coming into contact, can we? Ffs.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Having a parent who spends more time talking into a camera then to her own child. Who then proceeds to get burnt from a very hot toaster oven. Watch the videos ahole. We are not making this shit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30