Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Still working my way through the video.

View attachment 2242531

Wtfudge! Jackson is 3.5 years old and Tim is still hand feeding him!

I question whether J$ will eat much of his fruit, since the medley consists of foreign food items to him.
Why to they continually refuse to let J$ feed himself??? If he's going to school in the fall, the teachers WILL NOT feed him! He should have been feeding himself when he was starting finger foods when he was a baby! This ticks me off to no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Forest

VIP Member
This is a snark site. It’s not a world-peace site. If you don’t like something you see, scroll past or don’t go into that thread. I have YTers I like where I avoid their threads on here because I don’t want to start hating them lol

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It looks like their screen enclosure project was approved on 6/13. It looks like they are removing the concrete and replacing with pavers and re-screening and adding a partial roof. To the tune of $35,000. What the fuck are they thinking? They still aren't going to go outside.

• Wow
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Remember when they used to use Bandit as their excuse for leaving the parks early. They just replaced him with Buddy - WooF!
Do you remember when Jenn's favorite memory of Bandit was the day that the dog sitter took him to the dog beach? I guess that was just a preview for Nanny XYZ taking J$ to his first swim lessons, gym class, library fun. Core memories!

The best memories I have of my kids and pets are ones where I was actual present.

• Wow
  • Sad

PoorKid

VIP Member
Not sure why I would spend up to $200 for a four-hour Disney party when I can stay home, make my own cookies and watch it on 30 different vlogger channels.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
No jealously here. While it would be lovely to have a hobby that turns into a job, it's even better to have friends and family that love and support me, a good work ethic, acceptable standards of personal hygiene, the ability to tell the truth - even when it's hard, a clean house, independence, good health and no poor decisions that led me to having kids I hate.

• Heart
  • Haha

honestrands

Chatty Member
I can not believe the attention reddit got with the 3 day detective search. It's sad with how hard people feel they need to defend these goofs. They can't even take it as a joke. I was ready for the next 3 days.

1686849976370.jpeg
1686849997411.png

1686850210057.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Marie Darling,

It's not really hate. It's more concern for the safety of their children. These children did not choose their parents. If you had a friend that was this careless with their children. I think you would be a little concerned too.

Also, we are tired of the lies and how they think they are better than anyone else. Hint, they are not. Why the need to lie? If you are gonna put yourself out there you gotta be able to take it. Not delete comments left and right, not gas light your stans.

I'm sure if I missed anything everyone else here can fill you in.

With love!

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
They wanted to eat breakfast at Kona Cafe. But they didn’t have an extensive kids menu. So they ended up at Grand Floridian Cafe. Where they order Buddy a Mickey waffle. Which they have at Kona Cafe.

How can these two be getting even more stupid?

Also, this pin trading vid was so boring. All this time away and this is what we get? Did we really need to see Buddy grab pins from every single pin trading spot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

FoBGD12

The rest of the FB thread for those of you not on there. It has gotten spicy! Calling out Jennbo’s hours working- her driving- her need for therapy!
Wow!! It’s up to 108 comments & I would say 70% are not glowing.
The damage control from this, whether it be the FB group or the Trackers themselves, is going to be something. Clearly, the AMI flex-a-thon is not going to play well with a chunk of their base, and they're not going to lower themselves to stay at a All-Star resort, so their channel (once again) is in a self-created impasse.

• Wow

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
What happened to the whole 'we're going back to every day 'vids' in June thing? Oh that's right their mouths were moving so that was a lie.

The Tim Tracker 135: Maury has determined that everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie.

• Haha
In reference to the “missing SD card”, what the fuck is in Dim’s murse he wears everywhere??? Are you telling me that knob doesn’t carry any extra SD cards, lenses, cleaners, batteries or whatever the fuck needs to do HIS FUCKING JOB in that murse!!! Relying on your useless wife is not a smart thing to do Dimothy.
#homemovies

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Looks like they've deleted over 100 comments. It shows 142 but there are really only 32 right now. 😂

I really hope Jenn got to read them.
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 1.00.49 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
@xmasbdaygirl
I don’t recall a DCL 25th Anniversary recap from you.
Hope you had a blast!
Any pics of the medals (trivia/games & CC 5K) you legitimately EARNED and not cheated/walked to get?
Oh the booty butts were sooooo cute!!!! Sorry, I'm just sitting here on my laundry room floor watching the dryer spin.

No seriously, it was a great cruise. We have not done a 7 night in a very long time so it was nice to just spend time relaxing. My daughter is old enough to go to the Rainforest with me, so that was nice. We did NOT stay concierge or the Walt Suite. We had a category 5, deck 5 aft facing balcony. It was very nice and gave a whole different perspective to sailing. We visited Tortola (we went to Virgin Gorda and The Baths) and St Thomas (daughter and husband did Scuba, I went to Magens Bay) and Castaway Cay where I was just a sloth and sat on my ass drinking Konk Koolers)

Here's some of the swag--sorry this is OT, but Tim gets super jealous of this type of stuff, so I'm putting it out there.

Platinum Gifts--because I'm Platinum and Tim and Jenn are not. The towel is Mickey Shaped and I really like the new lanyards.

IMG_0545.jpg

Gift everyone gets on the night they celebrate the 25th with special fireworks

IMG_0637.jpg

Booty Butts (They were pretty cute, but as you can see, I'm happy to observe from a far)

IMG_0570.jpg

Winnings: My daughter and I are a good team, I know a lot about old Disney and she's knows a lot about current stuff. That said, trivia has become very, very, popular. Some trivias had 60-75 people in the room, which was shocking to me. We won 4 of the 9 trivias we attended. Mostly general Disney trivias, although we won the Disney songs one too. We got 2 sets of medals (my husband got one for his support for the one he showed up to), a set of luggage tags, and a set of journals, which we gave to another couple because we already had a set from the last cruise. And the Castaway Cay 5k medal.

There was zero cheating, all were earned fairly and we happily gave away the prize we didn't want. 🖕 Tim.

IMG_0934.jpg
IMG_0644.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha