Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cavamom

VIP Member
Where in the world would they be that internet is that spotty that they can’t function? Such a lie. Internet access is vital to my husband’s job which doesn’t stop even on vacation. We have a MiFi device that works great everywhere. Grow up and get one or stop lying.

Reactions: 30

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Going back to the two kids as an excuse. Millions of men and women work daily who have two or more kids. Manage to get done what they need done. It's just an excuse, is it what is for her and his laziness. So I call bullshit. It's proven they spew more lies than they do truths. If you can't handle your kids you shouldn't have had them.

RANT OVER. Thanks for coming to my TED talk. HA.

• Haha
  • Heart
When I first started watching them in 2019 (to help plan our 2020 florida trip that never was) I used to wonder how the hell they managed to make a living by having fun at theme parks. And I was jealous of all of the disney hosted stuff they got and the way they got to visit different parks every day for a job. But then once the pandemic started and some of us were stuck at home in lockdown in the uk while these 2 went to theme parks and did nothing but moan I quickly went off them. We weren't allowed to see our families or even go to the shop and buy a birthday card for our friends in some parts of the UK. Meanwhile these 2 were complaining about everything and I just couldn't watch, but not because I was jealous, I was angry at how entitled they were. And they've gone from bad to worse ever since with their flexing, transparent lies, shitty parenting skills, failure to function as normal human beings, constant moaning, gorging themselves silly etc etc. Now I'm definitely the opposite of jealous. They make everything look boring because they do the same things over and over and make it look like a chore to go to a theme park for a couple of hours, look round a shop, do one ride and then go home. But don't forget today was a fantastic day 🙄 join us again tomorrow 💩💩💩
I cant even hate watch any more because they are so dull. I come here to read what crap they've shared with the world when I want to kill a bit of time and it honestly just fuels my hatred haha

• Heart
  • Haha

esc2476

Chatty Member
Internet is too spotty for them to post an update why they’re gone, but not too spotty to tweet.

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Wow, how embarrassing for them. Other vloggers had their videos posted at least 10 days earlier than them. Jenn says all the vloggers with young children have a nanny. Well we saw it all on the videos, no they don’t. So with 3 “adults”, they still can’t manage to get anything done. What the Trackers have is a babysitter. She’s gotta be a college student who is home for the summer and she’s tagging along with them to make a few bucks. Since they have this girl filming videos of them eating, they should have her create some TikTok’s for them. And maybe teach them how to use it. From watching all the videos shared here, it’s apparent that their method of vlogging is very outdated. All of the videos were set to upbeat music, were concise and informative and featured their kids being cute. Nobody wants to watch a 40 minute video of adults stuffing their faces, whining, kids acting like brats and the boring commentary.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
It looks like their screen enclosure project was approved on 6/13. It looks like they are removing the concrete and replacing with pavers and re-screening and adding a partial roof. To the tune of $35,000. What the fuck are they thinking? They still aren't going to go outside.

• Haha

tpstyle

IMG_2108.png
IMG_2107.png

Saw this on IG. The researchers must’ve been in lake Nona! Uncanny! The picture has better feet and fingernails than Ginn but everything else checks out. Even the cameltoe! Brilliant

• Haha
  • Wow

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Another example of 2 humans who should have remained childless - I'm sorry - that is mean I know…
It’s not mean; it’s accurate.

Not everyone should have kids. Some folks, including me, just don’t have the “right stuff” for it. I wish these two had an ounce of introspection that might have prevented this garbage fire.

mjm9

VIP Member
This Grand Floridian video was filmed June 4th and it took them 11 days to upload it.
Still working my way through the video.

7FD5269F-DCCD-48B0-A099-6D87C815CA69.jpeg

Wtfudge! Jackson is 3.5 years old and Tim is still hand feeding him!

I question whether J$ will eat much of his fruit, since the medley consists of foreign food items to him.

• Wow
  • Angry

Commobore

VIP Member
The rest of the FB thread for those of you not on there. It has gotten spicy! Calling out Jennbo’s hours working- her driving- her need for therapy!
Wow!! It’s up to 108 comments & I would say 70% are not glowing.
Holy shit. All it took was for one of them to rock the boat to embolden the rest. Once you've lost the stans, you're pretty much over.

• Heart
  • Haha

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Tim looks like a big douche standing there with that small crown on.
They both look like major tools with those crowns. The kid isn't wearing one. Don't see any other adults with any on.

Those poor kids truly are props in the shit show that's the Bojo household.

• Sad
  • Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
There shouldn’t be so much to say about this boring video. BUT, one more thing. In the room tour, Tim points out the chair that Jenn is sitting in and she remarks about how this was a really great feature. A straight back chair in a hotel room? Is a feature? They were really reaching. They hated that they were in this bargain basement room in the oldest part of the hotel. Did we mention that the pirate and beach sections are newer? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

PoorKid

VIP Member
OMG you lazy, lazy fucks. You don't even have to get in your car and pick up an SD card. You could have just had Amazon overnight you one to the hotel. I can't wait until this channel finally stops circling the drain and dies. Looking forward to hearing about Tim's new janitor job and how Jenn is taking in other people's laundry to watch.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Maybe a little. I am not jealous of them as people but I would love to not work, have a nanny, go to Disney/Universal whenever I want. Working for the NHS doesn't compare lol.
Thank you for pointing out that what they do is not work.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So they had bad internet at Disney World? 20 minutes from their house? This is your business, your livelihood, what puts food in your kids’ mouths. She’s full of shit. If the internet was THAT horrible, they could have run home for an hour, started the upload and went back to the resort. Lazy motherfuckers.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think except for their super hardcore stans like Tiffany Ann and Kasper who would gush over them filming themselves eating various types of poop and puking on camera, to the rest of the stans, whether or not they realize it in their subconscious and would admit it if they did, that it's a really really bad look and bad optics to essentially disappear for a week, not post any updates, yet Dimmy's over there posting pointless tweets and then Ginn comes back with a "oh whoops, we didn't realize people would be so worried!" bullshit, and then all you give your customers is a low-energy phone-filmed ill-prepared (to the point that there are so many comments telling them how they should have done things) pin-trading "vid" instead of a quality well-produced and edited (LOL) first of many vacation vids to make up for all their missteps.

The wheels seem to have completely fallen off the wagon, or in their case, the tires seem to have completely blown out on the Tesla. No amount of nannies will be the magic fix to their dysfunctional life.

• Heart
  • Haha

Commobore

VIP Member
I mean, the more they delete, the more stupid it's going to look when you've an entire thread of [COMMENT DELETED BY MODERATORS].

• Haha

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
So if they're genuinely such nice guuyyssss .... where are their friends?! Where are their families ?! Particularly Jenn's, all gone, so you gotta ask yourself why 🤷‍♀️

• Heart