Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I loved it every time he traded one of Jen's pins. I bet she won't bring her pins next time.
I bet the hoarder side of her was having a panic attack with each pin. They should have let him pick out his own starter lanyard that comes with generic pins that are all his and let him go from there. While following the correct rules. That would have been a much more informative vlog for people coming to Disney and wanting to know how to do pin trading. They are so fucking stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Forest

VIP Member
I’m way past not being jealous, I would absolutely hate being them. Give me a regular job. Showing my children to the internet for money? Gross, no thanks.

I would also be terrified if I was them. If YouTube monetization ever changes (and it can, it happened to banner ads and blogs back in the 00s, people bought houses off that too)…they are totally fucked. They have no alternate skills or experience where they could keep anything close to their current lifestyle.

Basically I’m just here for the trainwreck 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This instagram reel has them right behind this family. Notice the dates all of these videos and posts were made compared to the Bojos!
This right here is why Jenn wanted a kid and exactly how Jenn saw herself as a mom, and why Jenn was so disappointed that Big Baby was not Olivia. Talk about an epic fail. I imagine this little girl is maybe a year, year and half older than J$. Which is really, really sad. Even more sad how her mother seems to be exploiting her for sponsorships.

Summer Nanny is 18-19 tops. Her looks, the way dresses, the white sneakers, how she styles her hair, the nails--just like my daughters and their friends. More my younger than older daughter. By going into Junior year of college, you're more into doing internships or studying abroad than babysitting. It's ridiculous how Jenn described her as "she doesn't live here" instead of just saying she's going to college in August. Why be so shady? Oh, because she's Jenn.

And I believe this is exactly how they scored this hosted gig: Peppa Pig announced this breakfast a while ago. There probably wasn't much interest. So PP reached out to the folks who came to the grand opening and said, hey would you like to come try this breakfast. I mean, that place was almost completely empty, they're desparate. Timbo said, Peppa, your park is waaaaayyyyyy too far away for us, we can only come if you give us a hotel room. We'll need it for the night before so we can get there on time and the night of the breakfast because it will be too far too travel back that night. We'll also need two rooms because we travel with an entourage. That's how they got the rooms with the shittiest views in all of Winter Haven.

• Sick
  • Heart

TawdryT

VIP Member
Once Tiffany Ann and Marie see all those comments I suspect they’ll accuse at least some of them from being from Tattle and she’ll reference it…which will in turn cause them to get curious and search. We should get the welcome mat out and check that the wiki is up to date.
Well then!
Welcome new Tattlers, please feel free to post!
394-snape.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
You don't even need internet to make a social media update. Does she think she needs to then have to hook up her iPhone to an ethernet cable and dial in like it's AOL in 1999? She used the "spotty internet" excuse in Hawaii too. As if these two wouldn't bitch to high hell to the front desk about having spotty internet if they actually had spotty internet.

YesNow

VIP Member
If your entire existence depends on vlogging, there is no way you wouldn't have a back up plan. Something is very off with them. It will all come out eventually.

• Haha
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
D7AFB3E8-2A15-4937-BED4-56472F6409C0.jpeg

First time pin trading at Disney World?

Except they already made a video titled “Our First Time Disney Pin Trading.”
5C96A223-B7A0-47EA-933B-E1130D2850C1.jpeg

How many firsts of the same thing do this assholes have?

• Haha
  • Wow

Commobore

VIP Member
Looks like they've deleted over 100 comments. It shows 142 but there are really only 32 right now. 😂

I really hope Jenn got to read them.
You know what's funny? They're not us. These are stans who're starting to get a bit jaded and voiced their concerns way more respectfully than they deserve. But the mods are tarring them with the same brush - trolls, haters, Tattlers - for DARING to ever besmirch the good name of Jen----sorry, the Trackers.

It's just straight-up delusional to sit there deleting over 100 comments convinced they're ALL jealous haters. At some point, something's got to click cos you're just further pushing those on-the-fence stans away. So by all means continue.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I’m just popping in to say fuck the bitch who said AMI has bad internet. We have great internet here. The Trackers are lying ass liars, you stupid bitch.

Nothing pisses me off more than people talking about shit they know nothing about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Lambyo

Chatty Member
You would think that professional vloggers would test a camera out and see how everything looks before uploading a vlog to youtube.

I don’t think they know how to use the camera because they are both morons and also, that’s just how they look honestly. The camera wasn’t the problem. Jenns badly applied self tanner was.
That’s because they’re not “professional” anything. They’re just two idiots that picked up a camera one day and found an audience. Tim has no idea how to operate a camera and just leaves it on auto, all that crap is to show off.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok, IRS... they called it a FAMILY VACATION.

Therefore, it should not be monetized, or written off on their taxes.

It's not work if it's called a VACATION.

1686930551378.png

1686930532090.png

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Perfect clip of Jenn too. They already talked about the PJ party earlier in the video, but now an hour later she couldn’t figure out why everyone was in their PJs. 🙄
But this was a different night, no? They were all wearing different clothes…why?
I agree, I think the outfit changes were just a completely different night and editor extraordinaire was hard at work.

Also, something else I forgot to mention...Tim and Jenn, lifetime Floridians, folks who have been to Legoland at least 10 times...Lake Louise? Where the hell is Lake Louise? He says Lake Louise 4 times in 20 minutes, one of those times it actually sounds like Lake Luis. It's Lake ELOISE. Fucking morons. Travel experts my ass. Legoland should ban them just for this.

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 6.56.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 6.56.38 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
And as for the nanny tagging along, WOW, you can't even bring your children to a small theme park (one that your oldest clearly enjoyed the one and only time he was there) without support. Sometimes I wonder if the nanny is more for J4D's then for the kids?
Most definitely. The screenshots of the glorified babysitter filming Ginn stuffing her face were so gross and also they’re crossing a boundary by making her be a vlogging assistant and go figure they can’t even do their one “job” on their own. I imagine Planny B also had to do some of that shit during their Aulani trip before she bounced, and Stanny Lean had to film her employers, watch the Buddy AND do shit like chauffeur Ginn around to Disney Springs and Dim’s hernia surgery and be a stand-in as a fake BFF for Ginn. No wonder she left them off her LinkedIn resume.

• Heart
  • Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
I'm sorry but how long have you been doing this now?

View attachment 2254321

HE HAS A NAME. YOU GAVE IT TO HIM. IT'S OLIVER.

View attachment 2254322
I can't with "the baby".... Confirms Ginn's got the reigns when it comes to (sparingly) replying and (constantly) deleting. Only a mentally unwell, disassociated person would call their own child "the baby" both audibly, like she's done in countless vlogs, and in typewritten form. She's so unwell it's disturbing.

• Sad
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Um newsflash, you've NEVER been able to remember anything no matter how many damn times you've done it, kids or not. Your brain is atrophying Ginn. It knows it's stuck in a useless waddling blob and is dying from neglect and spite.
Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 10.59.28 AM.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Jenn's skin had to be spray tan. The inside crease of her elbow was pure white. 😂😂
LOL I love that you noticed this too. I'd taken a screenshot of it earlier but I was so consumed with jealousy that I forgot all about it. And her other arm was all mottled. Girl, you should have exfoliated first, come on.
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.37.27 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart