Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
How does this work, do the Trackers control that FB group? Tim controls the subreddit I think.

Reactions: 10

Snippysnips

VIP Member
In our state there are roundabouts EVERYWHERE. So many people don't know how to drive in them, and we have one down the road that has a ton of lanes and people routinely use turn signals and just stop in the middle of it. 😆🤦‍♀️
I could imagine the carnage here if someone stoped in the middle of a round-a-bout 😅 it was bad enough when one of our massive ones went from a two lane with no lights to a three lane with traffic lights, the people who didn't know the area treated it like the three lane an lights where as all the locals who had known it for years still acted like it was a two lane with no lights, it was a nightmare 😅

• Haha
Like decent internet, a hot spot are reasonable business expenses but do they invest in them.....nope. Will be interesting to see if she posts today. She really should, but I predict she won't. Even if they have help, Saturday usually seems to be the nanny's day off and it shows.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ok, I missed this too, I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Were they for sure slated to have reno done this last week or so?
Are we talking about that outside area stuff with the birdcage and whatnot?
The permit was previously filed according to someone here who looked it up, and they said in one of their last home vlogs it was starting soon. So that was my guess, that they had to rush out earlier than usual. Normally they show up late for everything, can't be in the parks early or show up early to anything, and this day they went to GF for pin trading and were looking for breakfast before that... just because? And Tim had the weird dry hair like he had to rush to get ready. 🤷‍♀️

2020planner

VIP Member
I could imagine the carnage here if someone stoped in the middle of a round-a-bout 😅 it was bad enough when one of our massive ones went from a two lane with no lights to a three lane with traffic lights, the people who didn't know the area treated it like the three lane an lights where as all the locals who had known it for years still acted like it was a two lane with no lights, it was a nightmare 😅
Oh, I forgot one over in Clearwater Beach that moves pretty fast and can be a real pisser especially in the summertime on a weekend. 🤪

1687111760236.png

I got curious about all this talk of rotaries / roundabouts and looked it up on FDOT for Fla.

So, we've got 20 on designated state hwys and 300+ just randomly dotted in local jurisdictions throughout the state.

It says -

Currently, there are approximately 20 roundabouts operating on the state highway system and over 300 roundabouts on local roads throughout the State.

bumpire

Chatty Member
In these videos, you don’t see these other “influencers“ excluding their child and pushing them off to the side, so that they can film their adult selves shoveling food down their gullets and getting all the attention from the poor souls in the pig costumes. These other videos actually focus on the children and how much fun this is for them, considering that’s what this breakfast and theme park is for. #fuckingnarcissists

View attachment 2255254
These kids are smart and know when the camera is rolling they must perform. Doesn’t get any more fun that that!

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I wasn't sure what you all have over there, my friend is new jersey an doesn't come across them an for all the time I've been in Orlando (granted I've not done much just between Disney an universal) I haven't seen any either, but it seems like every single road here has at least 20 of the things, but stalling has always been my weakness an we learn on the roads with everyone else, nothing worse than being out on your second lesson with cars right behind you on the horn because you stalled at the lights or round-a-bouts 😖 I honestly wanted to give up, I also could have torn my examiner to bits as well when he included the dreaded hill start on my test 😖😂
Yeah, we have them here in Orlando. They're on the smaller side... there's some downtown in residential areas that I would come across (like on Delaney St). There's also some out in the country that you'll come across (e.g., Rt. 561 meeting 455) ...ones in newer build areas around Palm Coast / St. Augustine... a few bigger ones on the west coast of Fla. in newer residential areas, and one I've been on in downtown Jensen Beach...

They seem to be popping up more here in Fla.

I remember driving a bunch up in NE / Mass when I'd visit up there (e.g., Cape Cod, etc.)

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Surely a proper nanny wouldn’t have fingernails like that?
You certainly wouldn't want nails like that around a young baby - her nails, dress and voice makes me thing she is late teens- early 20's. Someone said in an earlier comment/thread she may be an au pair?
---
Forgive me for this stupid question (I don't have kids), but shouldn't baby brother be holding up his head by now? Why is Ginn holding his neck like that??
View attachment 2252872

I did this with one of mine who was a 'wobbler' - she was trying to hold her head up but not quite getting there so was needing some extra support until she finally mastered it (at about 8 weeks). I'm guessing O is about 3 months now? Most babies can independently do this by then.

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
….if they hadn’t needed to bring Jackson to the hospital
I have wondered from the beginning…
How did they get away with THIS?
Jackson stayed the entire hospital time that Tim was present!

Comments anyone???

• Wow
Reactions: 9

mjm9

VIP Member
@mjm9 i don’t think I even made it that far….it was around 12 minutes when I bailed. They were at Basin and she says I have some on mine too…tim wasn’t offering it was her…but I do tend to tune Tim out because he rambles such nonsense half the time (not like Jenn says interesting things but she tends to be far more offensive and extra with her stupidity/lying/poor me bullshit.
Ha Ha!
I skipped the Basin part, 🤦🏻‍♀️ my bad, sorry.

So DJ was offering her lanyard to J$ right and left that day.

🤔 THEN she has no excuses to b1tch about J$ trading her precious pins!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Strange because if one is filing a permit, one would think the accurate current address would be provided to the county!

I found the guy's name associated with address(es) in Ocala too.

I think it's really strange that we (both myself and @xmasbdaygirl) can't find a website, facebook page, reviews, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy would rip off the Trackers in some way.

Mighty strange not to have ANY online footprint for an LLC citing things as large as a $35K project. ???
They have a Facebook page. Perhaps you are looking for the wrong name? You need to be Precise in your search. They are a registered LLC in Florida. 3 year old company. The LLC address is the one you reference, the other I think is the actual business location. No storefront I assume just storage space I think.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
So they are wearing their outfits to the breakfast that they changed into that was supposedly the check-in night. I really don’t get what they are trying to pull with stuff like that.

It was hard to focus in on the summer nanny but she does look young. Like 14 years old.

That was some pretty shaky camera work. How are we supposed to do reconnaissance with that. And I thought Tim was bad.

Hmm, the third or fourth “hosted” event when Attractions Magazine was also there. This can’t be a coincidence, can it?
it looked like the Dislyfe chick was there too

• Haha

GodsWarrior

I was happy the kid kept trying to trade hers he knew it bothered her and I am here for him giving her hell. Honestly, while OG Buddy probably would annoy the hell out of me in real life, he acts the way he does because of the fuck heads that are his parents. I hate saying this-because I don't think she did a good job-but I think he has regressed some since Lyn left and it's not just from having a new sibling. I do think he had a decent relationship Lynn probably because she was the only adult who talked to him on a regular basis without the camera in their face. Even Dim who at least shows him enough attention to take care of his basic needs, mocks him endlessly. And the kid's getting to the age where he understands things more, the it doesn't compute remark from today is going to cause more damage than that idiot knows. But hey OG Buddy if you pay attention in school (if you get to go) you'll probably be a better wordsmith than your father by the time you reach the second grade.
I think he’s regressed as well. I know we’ve talked about his blank stare and possible spectrum diagnosis but you can see it more and more I believe. Not so much the hand motions but just him zoning out. I hate to say it too but there’s something wrong with him as in he can’t take everything in all at once. He seems overstimulated at times to me. Unless if this is just a product of him watching TV when they’re home. It’s totally obvious the trackers don’t work with him that much. They do it on camera if they read our comments here or if one of their Stan’s mentions it. It’s so sad. My two year old great niece talks better than him and has begun to write her name a bit! She’s super smart. Knows the alphabet, colors, numbers, shapes, etc. She loves to read too. She sings clearly and knows some sign language. My niece and mom have worked with her since she was a baby and the difference is so astounding to me.

gaga09

I'm about 8 drinks in, but I wonder if Gin could make some money on onlyfans. Then she wouldn't have to leave the house. A lot of simps out there that follow them and have a thing for frumpy women
Her sister does it after all! So does Jenelle from Teen Mom 🤢

• Sick

Orangebird

@mjm9 i don’t think I even made it that far….it was around 12 minutes when I bailed. They were at Basin and she says I have some on mine too…tim wasn’t offering it was her…but I do tend to tune Tim out because he rambles such nonsense half the time (not like Jenn says interesting things but she tends to be far more offensive and extra with her stupidity/lying/poor me bullshit.

JssLG317

VIP Member
At some point she's going to HAVE to drive, as soon as the kids get old enough then she's going need to drop them off an get them at friends, lessons, days out etc, there's no way by the time those kids are older an into teens they are going be on the same money, so no more nannies being able to do it

Also am not sure how times work with schools over there an if the kids schools will be split, over here primany is from half 8 to 3 (age 4 to 10) an high school is some days 8 till 2 an other days 9 till 4 (age 11 to 16/17/18) if the schools are like that there then it's going be back an forth to them
My elementary kid gets on the bus at 8:30am and off the bus around 4. My high schooler gets on the bus at 6:30am and dropped off at 2:45pm. My kids go to public school, not private, so I don’t know if it’s any different.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
We have rotaries / roundabouts / traffic circles / whatever you want to call them here. Some are bigger than others.
My parents' cars are still stick too (my dad has a Jeep), and I recall when I lived up in Ohio growing up (we're all in Fla now obvs) that we preferred driving stick in the winter bc we'd be able to control the car better. I first learned to drive on a manual Honda but I totally feel for your re: the stalling thing. It's unnerving when you're first learning.
I wasn't sure what you all have over there, my friend is new jersey an doesn't come across them an for all the time I've been in Orlando (granted I've not done much just between Disney an universal) I haven't seen any either, but it seems like every single road here has at least 20 of the things, but stalling has always been my weakness an we learn on the roads with everyone else, nothing worse than being out on your second lesson with cars right behind you on the horn because you stalled at the lights or round-a-bouts 😖 I honestly wanted to give up, I also could have torn my examiner to bits as well when he included the dreaded hill start on my test 😖😂