Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
So $35,000 and they aren't really expanding the footprint of the shaded area? What is the point of that? Either they have way more cash saved up then we've been guessing or somehow they are going into debt for stuff like this.
I can't even find a website or reviews for their contractor's business name.
And the address listed for the contractor goes to a residential home in Winter Springs.

Did you find similar???

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Forest

VIP Member
I’ve heard $5 per 1000 views. Maybe up to $7. After YouTube’s cut, but before taxes.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm still seeing way more than 32 ??? I'm seeing tons (144 total)
That's really weird because I can see them all again too. I wonder if it was because I was trying to reply to someone and in the meantime another one of my comments was deleted and I was but in some sort of time-out? For sure they were all gone on my end and now I can see them all again.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Speaking of the golf cart incident, I know they took down the og video but wasn’t there an FRE with the clip? I was talking to my hubby about it yesterday and didn’t realize he never saw her Mrs Toad Wild Ride in the golf cart. Anyone know where that clip is?

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I’ve never had kids, nor taken care of a baby, but O looks swollen. Not just a chubby little kiddo, but like he’s retaining fluid. Maybe it’s just the screen grab, but I hope nothing is wrong with him. That would be a tragedy.
Yes and his coloring is not great. Plus he is always uncomfortable when being held.

Member29member20

How many nannies have they actually had so far? Can someone give an accurate number? The comment about moving into the Greek alphabet cracked me up. Also, please do tell what video Jenn said she was sandblasting juke boxes. I need to see it and hear it in context! 😆

• Haha
Container Baby Syndrome
(from https://napacenter.org/container-baby-syndrome/#:~:text=What is Container Baby Syndrome,their environment on their own.)

“Simply put, container baby syndrome is when a baby spends most of their day within some sort of device, such as a car seat or stroller, that limits their freedom to move and explore their environment on their own.”

Includes: (parenthesis are me)
Car seats
Swings
Jumparoos
Bumbo chairs
Highchairs
Exersaucers
Walkers
Strollers
Vibrating chairs (strollers & car seats)
(baby carriers)

“……they run the risk of developing certain conditions:

Plagiocephaly: flattening of their head
Torticollis: tight neck muscles resulting in a neck tilt
Delay in motor milestone acquisition
Impacting development of hips and spine”

Sound familiar?
Is this happening to someone we discuss here?

I don’t do Facebook, but my daughter told me there is a therapist who works with CBS children who has a video on this topic posted.
They did the same with Jackprop as well right?? That could lead to his lack of motor skills and need to consistently be held or fed. They suck as parents.
#homemovies

Den333

Nanny Voice calling for Buddy. Clipped.

So originally I took these screen grabs to make fun of how Tim has been replaced by an elf or some sh*t, but tbh I'm just once again disgusted because for almost 2 weeks, they wouldn't let their creepy fans know they were ok when those people were getting upset... but could tweet Christmas Tweets. And the ONLY reason he was up the butt on Christmas tweets was because he was sucking up to Disney and low-key hyping his Christmas Event "Invite." GRIFT BOJO IS THE NAME AND SUCKING ASS IS THE GAME.
---
Also, Guys. The only reason they got married is because there was a storm and the roommates got horny. Their marriage has never had any basis other than financial stability as LITERAL roommates.
They'll stay together for the house, the car, and views.
Submitted on behalf of @YoutubeLawyer
The Tim Tracker #135 - Bojo Grifting is the name of the game & sucky videos is the game
cleaned up to allow for forum title since no curse words can be used
---
I love how she says they're both on a family vacation ("we've been on...") AND that the internet has been "spotty."

So we're to believe they're taking mUcH neEdeD tiME oFF (per the stans) while she's ALSO working and attempting to upload random vlogs during the Great Florida Internet Outage of 2023?

All the while Tim randomly tweets Christmas stuff while ignoring people asking if they're ok.

And then she goes and uploads a rather mundane, sad pin trading vlog which doesn't relate to anything else of relevance they've been doing and then they don't even upload again the next day, while concurrently offering a bullshit excuse as if she didn't realize anyone would wonder where they went for 8 straight days?

Vacation, nope just another way to monetize their day and resort stay. Can’t call it vacation since they perpetually live on vacation mode.
You would think that if the internet was spotty they would use their mobile devices for connectivity. I guarantee those phones and plans are paid as business expenses. They are absolutely useless.
#homemovies

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
A bit OT, but I got an email from Pottery Barn Kids about a new deluxe version of what I think is their glider in the big baby nursery (that I am sure has never been used). Add PBK to the sabotage list for adding features, including usb ports and extra support for banana knees, after the Bojos already bought it. Tim would have loved it.

View attachment 2256873
Saboteurs!!!

Dillon21

VIP Member

Humm. It is in the US. The big name places like McDonalads, Burger King, Olive Garden, etc do list if something has fish sauce lets say in something even if it is chicken.

In fact you dumb poster, it has gotten so dumb in the US that they have to state that Snickers has peanut allergy even though EVERYONE knows it has peanuts in it and the picture on the wrapper shows peanuts.

Duh, fish is fish. Don't be ordering fish at the restaurant. Don't need a warning if you are ordering trout. Unless you don't know trout is a fish.

I am sure even in the UK alot of small restaurant owners don't state if something has fish sauce in it (like Chinese). So I am sure it happens in the UK too.

Besides that it’s the year of our lord 2023. The number of places with bad internet, especially a tourist area like AMI, are few and far between.
---
Hell, they could even invest in a hot spot and it probably would be an actual business expense unlike their five million staycations. They are so full of shit.

• Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Where in the world would they be that internet is that spotty that they can’t function? Such a lie. Internet access is vital to my husband’s job which doesn’t stop even on vacation. We have a MiFi device that works great everywhere. Grow up and get one or stop lying.
You’re correct! 💯% They. Are. Lying. Such a weak response to their rabid stans😖

Bierman

Chatty Member
I watch a few commentary channels, and right now there’s drama flying everywhere about a few different vloggers
One of the commentators mentioned that she checked out a channels “dead subscriber” numbers ( subscribers that don’t engage anymore) and showed the graphic.
I did a quick search and easily found this calculator lol you guessed it, I put the snackers into the search. Not surprised lol
Here is what it said :
Thank you for this. I found a bunch of 'big' you tubers have a ton of dead subscribers.

• Haha

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I remember reading either here or on the other site that there were posters who had seen her out and about driving a car well past when she claimed she stopped driving. Anyone else remember that?
Yes! Over on GG someone said they saw her driving alone in the lane next to them (and I've mentioned it here)....many years after she claimed she stopped driving. Could this be why they still have two cars? :unsure: 🤷‍♀️ #lyingsackofcraptrackers

airbusA330

VIP Member
100% right.

Funny enough, I completely forgot in all of this latest Trackers crap that OUR internet (Spectrum) went out a few days' ago for almost the entire day, and I used my iPhone (T-Mobile) as a personal hotspot - without blinking an eye - to get back online to actually do my WFH job (I have deadlines to meet) and be on here yapping away with all of you.

So, it can be done, Trackers. We don't buy your bullshit excuses. 🖕
Right. I have Fios, Comcast and T-Mobile Home internet across multiple places obviously. They all go out from time to time…and I use my at&t hotspot on my iPhone as a backup. It. Isnt. Rocket. Science. Lazy and stupid is a hell of a drug. They have contempt for their content consumers 😂

• Heart