Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Humm. It is in the US. The big name places like McDonalads, Burger King, Olive Garden, etc do list if something has fish sauce lets say in something even if it is chicken.

In fact you dumb poster, it has gotten so dumb in the US that they have to state that Snickers has peanut allergy even though EVERYONE knows it has peanuts in it and the picture on the wrapper shows peanuts.

Duh, fish is fish. Don't be ordering fish at the restaurant. Don't need a warning if you are ordering trout. Unless you don't know trout is a fish.

I am sure even in the UK alot of small restaurant owners don't state if something has fish sauce in it (like Chinese). So I am sure it happens in the UK too.
In the UK, if you buy a pack of peanuts it states "this product contains peanuts" on the pack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

elliebee27

VIP Member
I've always had bad internet while staying at Disney hotels to the point I use my hot spot! (Not defending them just YMMV situation - they are lazy incompetent losers who seem like they keep falling upwards somehow! HOW CAN THEY EVEN FUNCTION?)

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I can't even find a website or reviews for their contractor's business name.
And the address listed for the contractor goes to a residential home in Winter Springs.

Did you find similar???
I looked into the contractor when the permit first went up, mostly to try to find an example of the work they were having done. I couldn't find anything under the business name at all, no website, no reviews, no facebook.

There seems to be a lot of engineering information about this roof under the permitting site. It makes me think this isn't something that's typically done. I, personally, have never seen roof panels incorporated into a screen enclosure like that outside of an existing part of the house.

So $35,000 and they aren't really expanding the footprint of the shaded area? What is the point of that? Either they have way more cash saved up then we've been guessing or somehow they are going into debt for stuff like this.
I'm not sure that they can expand the footprint. Here in my area, you are only allowed to go so far out past your house or so far away from your property line and people typically do that when they build the first time. I would assume their enclosure is as big as it is allowed to be.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Even if they have no internet whatsoever, there’s no reason they can’t post something to social media with their phones. Tim proved that they gave some kind of access because of his Christmas tweet. Why even lie? It would’ve been better for them to just be honest about whatever the situation is. Having trouble parenting your kids and working? On a true vacation and dont want to be bothered? Just say it. Yeah, we would probably all laugh at it and have things to say. But at least they wouldn’t be leaving all their Stan’s worried about wtf is going on.

And the pins, yeah it was funny to see him trading Jenn’s beloved pins, but I was cringing that she really couldn’t tell him no. I have no issue with her if she doesn’t want certain pins traded, I get that. Just tell the kid no! They are really in for a crazy ride with him as he gets older.
---
Along the same lines, Tim…learn how to tell your wife no. You’ve created two monsters.
Is there a new element of young parents that are sworn to never use the word, “no!” to their children…it seems like a committed group?

DisNuts

Chatty Member
It looks like they took the 5 point off and are using a single belt. Well not here, he is I strapped but I mean in a different photo.
They are idiots if they think a single belt is going to hold him in the seat. There are openings for the 5-point harness so they are being neglectful if they removed the harness and are using the seat without it.

• Heart

bumpire

Chatty Member
I assume Jen leaned on Lean and felt she would take her wherever/whenever she needed to go when Tim was out of town. I think they are having a real hard time finding someone they could take advantage of like they did with her.

I know Jen has all kind of dependency and control issues with Tim. And plenty of issues in general , but I just can’t imagine how she spends every single moment of her life either stuck in the house or hanging around Tim. He would drive my up the fucking wall. I guess that’s why she tries to get her alone time editing for hours or sitting on the laundry floor. It never ceases to amaze me how fucked up their relationship is.
my wife takes footage of my talking and edits it and posts it for a group of people with a feeding fetish

She doesn’t allow a peep out of me unless the camera is rolling or our lawyers are present

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Heidi27

Chatty Member
How many nannies have they actually had so far? Can someone give an accurate number? The comment about moving into the Greek alphabet cracked me up. Also, please do tell what video Jenn said she was sandblasting juke boxes. I need to see it and hear it in context! 😆
I'm going to say3

Princelover

This vlog is so boring I found myself instead watching my thirst-trap shirtless neighbor outside who is too cool to use our indoor gym and obnoxiously grunts and moans every time he's lifting his stupid weights. Dude needs to stop skipping leg day though.

This vlog could have been an email.
---
Clearly the dude yet again didn't bother using any sunscreen when they were on a deserted island with no internet. He looks like a creepy dude that loiters outside of 7-11 and tries to chat with the underage kids.

View attachment 2247579
Yeah and he is saying to them. “You know I can buy you some beer!” 😝🍺

mjm9

VIP Member
@xmasbdaygirl
I don’t recall a DCL 25th Anniversary recap from you.
Hope you had a blast!
Any pics of the medals (trivia/games & CC 5K) you legitimately EARNED and not cheated/walked to get?

mjm9

VIP Member
We've gotten way into pin trading. I got some super neat ones in the Disney Store in Dublin last week.
Lucky you!

Timing is everything. I was there on May 31 and didn’t find anything to my liking. Actually thought stuff was overpriced.

Didn’t think about looking for pins though.
As I am still recovering from my WDW pin trading in February (Princess races). When I traded over 30 pins. Found several “pin trading day” pins from DLP.

2020planner

VIP Member
I’m just popping in to say fuck the bitch who said AMI has bad internet. We have great internet here. The Trackers are lying ass liars, you stupid bitch.

Nothing pisses me off more than people talking about shit they know nothing about.

:ROFLMAO: it appears she was being sarcastic, or so she told someone who said similar.

• Wow
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
This one right here is a bitch. It's on AMI and traffic backs up in both directions for over a mile. While I know Tim and Jenn did not venture too far past their comfort zone on AMI, I hope they had to deal with this crap.

View attachment 2249371

Also, I'm not criticizing the state of Florida or anything, there are 2 more missing from the list on SR 64, also in Manatee county. It seems like when there is a fatal crash on that road, they want to replace the light with a roundabout to help control the speed.
Oh yeah, is that the one by the pier (or you can take Bridge St. to get to the pier)? I think I remember that one.

I totally forgot about the one in Sarasota at St. Armand's Key too. That can get interesting, dependent upon time of year.

And I don't know why people can't seem to navigate the one in Channelside (Tampa) near the port and the Fla Aquarium and parking garage. It seems like it's so simple yet people are always freaking out driving that one (at least whenever we're over there LOL)

Galorious

VIP Member
He could have rebought it in a size up. 😮
Looks from the vlog he was caught on that he's only wearing the jacket and has on his normal bogging shorts.
---
He literally only needs one short clip an those kids will be his

When she turned her back on that kid while he was standing at the toaster oven is all he needs an it's here's the kids case closed
He could just wait a wee while until her expanding neck causes the inevitable sleep apnea and unplug her C-pap machine one night. Top it off with a pillow if needs be.

mjm9

VIP Member
And that screengrab of Oliver, the harness is missing completely?! They can’t strap him in because there is nothing to buckle. At first I thought maybe he had a blowout or got sick, so they removed the straps to clean them. But I’d think the whole cover would also need to be removed because it would be dirty too. My gosh, I sure as hell hope they weren’t driving with him unbuckled like that.
Not to defend them. I just like to be fair.

Looking at other videos and the pics of the Uppababy Vista 2, I’ve concluded that the photo I posted with apparently no straps is the “toddler seat” which can start being used at 3 mos. old.

They have him in a rear facing car seat when riding in the Tesla. Now is it installed correctly and are the straps secured properly is another question. 🤷🏻‍♀️

(fr. Theme Park Anorak)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If your phone has esim capabilities you can get 5g unlimited data with an American number from T-Mobile for $50us. $65 and you can be a hot spot for someone else. All set up through the app you can download in Canada without having to go to a store. Fido wants $15 + your data. Something you don’t have to worry about going over especially with using genie+, worth the peace of mind alone.
I’m not sure what esim is, but thanks for the info!!! I’ll look into it for next time 😊

Reactions: 6

mjm9

VIP Member
I guess he’s invited to the media event or a plus one 😂
Did he photoshop his head on?
photo looks hinky
Though he still is wearing his murse/camera bag in the pic. 🤔

F66EDC90-3E6D-442B-910C-69A99DEF8EFE.jpeg
(from GKTW event a few years ago)

Hmmm…..
He does own the Target suit
Guess ??? It’s possible??? 🤷🏻‍♀️