Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So they ordered 3 entrees....

They showed a wrap, burger, and pasta dish as J$ ate a hut dug.
Shocked they didn’t order more. Apparently this would be normal for the Trackholes plus the Nanny du jour. Could they be on the outs with LL since they didn’t get comped one of everything on the menu??
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 8

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Great intro @xmasbdaygirl !

Welcome newcomers! Don't forget to unsubscribe from The Dim Tracker on YT! If you don't watch, don't let him keep the subscription. They have enough stans creating multiple accounts and Dimmy buying views/subscriptions to pad their numbers as it is.
---

We discussed how it's apparent they are doing less spending. Very telling to not have a Mother's Day flex. #brokeAF
I thought so, thank you.

Dillon21

VIP Member
I can't remember where she was from but after that girl died on the flight because the bun she ate didn't state it had I think some sort of seeds in it, the UK started making sure everywhere stated what their ingredients in dishes were an yes even here we get the snickers bar with the big nut allergy warning on it despite the fact it's quite obvious 😅

I had to smile at this. I am glad it is not just the US that gets the stupid people. LOL!!

I do feel sorry (at least in the US. I think in Canada they are better at this) that blind people can't tell what is "Insert Food" that is not something you can feel (like a banana or an apple). I think in Canada they put braille on all food that has wrappers, in a can or in a box or a bag (like frozen dinners or frozen veg). I wonder how many blind people picked up a candy bar NOT knowing it has peanuts in it or made in a factory that has peanuts and they get a reaction if they are allergic? I think with apps on cell phones now. It has gotten better (from what my blind GF has said).

Last edited:

honestrands

Chatty Member
It was a huge pain because we’re from canada and roaming for data is so expensive.
If your phone has esim capabilities you can get 5g unlimited data with an American number from T-Mobile for $50us. $65 and you can be a hot spot for someone else. All set up through the app you can download in Canada without having to go to a store. Fido wants $15 + your data. Something you don’t have to worry about going over especially with using genie+, worth the peace of mind alone.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh, I forgot one over in Clearwater Beach that moves pretty fast and can be a real pisser especially in the summertime on a weekend. 🤪

View attachment 2249367

I got curious about all this talk of rotaries / roundabouts and looked it up on FDOT for Fla.

So, we've got 20 on designated state hwys and 300+ just randomly dotted in local jurisdictions throughout the state.

It says -

Currently, there are approximately 20 roundabouts operating on the state highway system and over 300 roundabouts on local roads throughout the State.

This one right here is a bitch. It's on AMI and traffic backs up in both directions for over a mile. While I know Tim and Jenn did not venture too far past their comfort zone on AMI, I hope they had to deal with this crap.

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 2.10.02 PM.png

Also, I'm not criticizing the state of Florida or anything, there are 2 more missing from the list on SR 64, also in Manatee county. It seems like when there is a fatal crash on that road, they want to replace the light with a roundabout to help control the speed.

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
Speaking of the golf cart incident, I know they took down the og video but wasn’t there an FRE with the clip? I was talking to my hubby about it yesterday and didn’t realize he never saw her Mrs Toad Wild Ride in the golf cart. Anyone know where that clip is?
Jenn drives the golf cart in this one

• Heart

dingdangdong

Haven't watched the newest shit show yet, but here is a "pro-tip" for the "travel pros", if you don't want to trade pins you like, go to the outlet and stock up on a bunch of marked down pins and trade those. But that would take planning and we all know how they feel about that.
You can buy them in bulk various places online for super cheap. That’s how we get all our trade-able pins. My youngest is old enough to start this fall, so he’ll pick out his lanyard and starter set our first day!

TawdryT

VIP Member
The golf scene was heartbreaking, and for him to CONSTANTLY talk to “viewers” about how bad he is at something. Newsflash, Tim - the only person who is actually there with you is the son you’re ridiculing.

I especially hated the part where they were complaining about their food while he played by himself in the background. Out of nowhere Tim was like “oh, he got it in” and it looked like he only saw it happen because he could see it in the camera screen. Really tells you everything you need to know about the state of their entire channel at this point.
At that age it's not the child, it's an incompetent teacher.
So, go ahead Dim, keep on with the self owning nut shots on what a neglectful shit father you are.
---
Thanks for the avatar!
---
Join the silhouette gang. JOIN US.
oh shit I jumped, do I have to give back the Dimcoder ring?! :LOL:

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
They have a Facebook page. Perhaps you are looking for the wrong name? You need to be Precise in your search. They are a registered LLC in Florida. 3 year old company. The LLC address is the one you reference, the other I think is the actual business location. No storefront I assume just storage space I think.
Ah yes, got it now. Only shows one review in May 2023 for a 3-year-old company. ???

Judging by the pics, it seems like the Trackers are getting pretty much what is shown in the pics? Do you agree?

(and the cited architect / engineer is one in Port Charlotte?!)

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Hmm. I wonder if Tim has Mike manning his Twitter account for him? Would that explain the random DisneyParks retweets? Not responding to a single Tweet by a regular person ever?

I am sure the answer is that he probably doesn't give a F about the stans, but it seems weird. If it was someone else, they couldn't reply because they are only supposed to retweet Disney tweets with dumb typical Tracker shit like 'Christmas is starting now' 🤢
Tim does not seem like an emoji using guy.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Trying to adjust my Disney reservation for November to take advantage of the AP Discounts that came out today, and Disney's software and logic makes absolutely no fucking sense.

We booked 11/5-11/23 at All Star Movies.

I want to add the AP Discount to the room, it tells me that there are no rooms available under that promotion.

However I can book a new reservation for 11/5-10/23 using the AP Rate for a Preferred Room since a reservation from 11/5-11 cannot be found.

But here is the park that makes no sense...I can also book a new reservation for 11/8-11 at AS Movies, in a Preferred Room and there is availability using the AP Discount Rate.

So in theory there is a room in their system that would qualify for the entire length of stay, but I am unable to book it in one shot. I would have to book 11/5-8 and then a 11/8-11 to have the discount completely apply.

• Wow

Flintridge

Where in the world would they be that internet is that spotty that they can’t function? Such a lie. Internet access is vital to my husband’s job which doesn’t stop even on vacation. We have a MiFi device that works great everywhere. Grow up and get one or stop lying.
My first thought was that they were on a cruise. I remember a few years back when we cruised and the wifi was horrible. I could be wrong, but that would be my bet.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
at GF, then LL
View attachment 2254134View attachment 2254036(yeh, I feel you little man. You are stuck with these two dimwits for the next 17+ years!)

The 5 point harness is ON Oliver’s seat, correct?
Cause it is not being used, as @notasponsor pointed out.

eta: 🤦🏻‍♀️ oh, I get it now.
Oliver doesn’t have to be strapped in cause the brown cross bar will keep him safe! (sarcasm)

Got it.

The rumble seat’s harness isn’t used at all, cause Jackson far exceeds the manufacturer’s maximum specifications for height and weight.
It looks like they took the 5 point off and are using a single belt. Well not here, he is I strapped but I mean in a different photo.

• Wow

honestrands

Chatty Member
New thread time!