Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Even if they have no internet whatsoever, there’s no reason they can’t post something to social media with their phones. Tim proved that they gave some kind of access because of his Christmas tweet. Why even lie? It would’ve been better for them to just be honest about whatever the situation is. Having trouble parenting your kids and working? On a true vacation and dont want to be bothered? Just say it. Yeah, we would probably all laugh at it and have things to say. But at least they wouldn’t be leaving all their Stan’s worried about wtf is going on.

And the pins, yeah it was funny to see him trading Jenn’s beloved pins, but I was cringing that she really couldn’t tell him no. I have no issue with her if she doesn’t want certain pins traded, I get that. Just tell the kid no! They are really in for a crazy ride with him as he gets older.
The whole pin trading thing was dumb on so many levels. First the kid probably is to young to understand the concept of it. The fact that they spent a whole day doing it made me wince even more. He's three years old, he hardly had the attention span to do a whole day of pin trading, and as audiene members I didn't want to watch a whole day pin trading. Just have him trade pins at one or two places then move on.
---
Even if they have no internet whatsoever, there’s no reason they can’t post something to social media with their phones. Tim proved that they gave some kind of access because of his Christmas tweet. Why even lie? It would’ve been better for them to just be honest about whatever the situation is. Having trouble parenting your kids and working? On a true vacation and dont want to be bothered? Just say it. Yeah, we would probably all laugh at it and have things to say. But at least they wouldn’t be leaving all their Stan’s worried about wtf is going on.

And the pins, yeah it was funny to see him trading Jenn’s beloved pins, but I was cringing that she really couldn’t tell him no. I have no issue with her if she doesn’t want certain pins traded, I get that. Just tell the kid no! They are really in for a crazy ride with him as he gets older.
---
Along the same lines, Tim…learn how to tell your wife no. You’ve created two monsters.
Maybe the social media posts are part of the contract for getting whatever preview they were granted. I know when I used to review books they made explicitly clear that they wanted us to post across multiple platforms, so I could see something similar being done by the event.

Reactions: 11

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The only reason I thought maybe it was natural was those horrible elbow tan lines. I wonder if she did it herself this time around other than getting the Prospective Felon tan at the salon.

Also, looked at Legoland's website I am wondering if we're going to have to suffer through a Peppa Pig breakfast. It may explain why they're there. Dim can stare at Peppa's booty butt.... :sick:
As he sits there munching on bacon. 🤢 Armie Hammer would be proud.

• Sick

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Is it not a concern is head is shaped that way? Don't they put the special helmets on babies to correct it?
Yes they can - see below. He's a bit young now but I wouldn't be surprised that if he ends up having one, great care is taken that he not be filmed in it.

Helmets and head shape
pr00043_im03123_mcdc7_molded_helmetthu_jpg.jpg
Enlarge image
Molded helmet
If tummy time, frequent position changes or physical therapy doesn't improve head unevenness by age 6 months, your baby's health care provider might prescribe a molding helmet. A molding helmet is a custom-fitted helmet that relieves pressure on the flattened side of your baby's head.

Molding helmets are most effective in treating head unevenness when treatment begins between ages 4 months and 12 months. During this period, the skull bones are still malleable, and the brain is growing rapidly. Treatment with a molding helmet isn't likely to be effective after age 1, when the skull bones are fused together and head growth becomes less rapid.

I watch a few commentary channels, and right now there’s drama flying everywhere about a few different vloggers
One of the commentators mentioned that she checked out a channels “dead subscriber” numbers ( subscribers that don’t engage anymore) and showed the graphic.
I did a quick search and easily found this calculator lol you guessed it, I put the snackers into the search. Not surprised lol
Here is what it said :
Damn! I guess the Stans that are creating multiple accounts to subscribe aren't really helping them. I'm curious what the stats for JoJo's World are, considering he has a million subscribers but low video views.

• Haha

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I wasn't sure what you all have over there, my friend is new jersey an doesn't come across them an for all the time I've been in Orlando (granted I've not done much just between Disney an universal) I haven't seen any either, but it seems like every single road here has at least 20 of the things, but stalling has always been my weakness an we learn on the roads with everyone else, nothing worse than being out on your second lesson with cars right behind you on the horn because you stalled at the lights or round-a-bouts 😖 I honestly wanted to give up, I also could have torn my examiner to bits as well when he included the dreaded hill start on my test 😖😂
Oh, they definitely have them in NJ.

Devilchild-03

To answer earlier question about TTT being@ Uni.A coworker told me they thought they saw him around the minion area. But there were some rumors of soft openings as wells as previews. I’m just glad I haven’t run into him yet out here.

• Sick

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Jenn looked like she’d been crying at the beginning of the video when she talks about the SD card. I didn’t notice the quality of the video being any more shitty than it normally is. They probably didn’t even need to mention it because it just makes them look like lazy assholes who can’t get in their car and drive to Target.

I didn’t understand why Jenn let him trade all the pins that she liked. Tell your kid, no!!!!!!

And that stroller looks ridiculous. Jackson does NOT fit. He shouldn’t have to put his knees sideways and his head his hitting the bottom of the stroller seat.

If this was filmed on June 4 there is zero reason this couldn’t be uploaded before they left for vacation.
And that was over 10 days ago.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Humm. It is in the US. The big name places like McDonalads, Burger King, Olive Garden, etc do list if something has fish sauce lets say in something even if it is chicken.

In fact you dumb poster, it has gotten so dumb in the US that they have to state that Snickers has peanut allergy even though EVERYONE knows it has peanuts in it and the picture on the wrapper shows peanuts.

Duh, fish is fish. Don't be ordering fish at the restaurant. Don't need a warning if you are ordering trout. Unless you don't know trout is a fish.

I am sure even in the UK alot of small restaurant owners don't state if something has fish sauce in it (like Chinese). So I am sure it happens in the UK too.
At work we have a big box of peanuts in our cooler, it has a warning on it saying that the big box of peanuts contains peanuts.

• Haha
The views are low for this Legoland video. Sadly for all of us hoping this will dry up for them and they will have to get real jobs I don’t see how that will ever happen. They are likely still making enough even from low view videos and views from the older videos to survive, maybe not to the level they think they should, but based on their lack of qualifications for real world jobs they will still earn more from this than anything else. So they will keep making videos even if the watch count is less.
The sad reality is at YouTube’s rate they make $18 per 1000 views. The last 3 videos posted
Pin trading - 127k views - $2286
Disney world horrible suit - 110k - $1980
Legoland - $864
$5130 total
They also get residual money for the views of all older videos. The videos with over a million views have very significant lifetime earnings based on that number above.
4 million views = $72,000 lifetime

• Sad
Reactions: 10

JssLG317

VIP Member
If Jenn was going to be so stingy about her special pins, then maybe she should have taken them off the lanyard and tossed them in the wishbone bag. I just read an article that a baby was born in an RV at fort wilderness. I could totally see these 2 asshats getting pregnant again and becoming RV people just to do the same … even though they’d be 2nd. But they’d spin it that they’re the 1st YouTubers to have a baby at Disney World.

• Sick

Galorious

VIP Member
I watch a few commentary channels, and right now there’s drama flying everywhere about a few different vloggers
One of the commentators mentioned that she checked out a channels “dead subscriber” numbers ( subscribers that don’t engage anymore) and showed the graphic.
I did a quick search and easily found this calculator lol you guessed it, I put the snackers into the search. Not surprised lol
Here is what it said :
Well done!! Great to see the truth 😂
---
Did he photoshop his head on?
photo looks hinky
Though he still is wearing his murse/camera bag in the pic. 🤔

View attachment 2243536 (from GKTW event a few years ago)

Hmmm…..
He does own the Target suit
Guess ??? It’s possible??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm shocked if that suit still fits him.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I’m going with nanny issues and Jenn having an emotional breakdown and Tim being scared to rock the boat.

Two kids is so much harder than one kid. I think they thought they had it all together with just Buddy and reality is hitting them in ass hard.
Yes, not as preferable as a Chip and Dale booty butt threesome.

• Haha

Orangebird

If I were to give them the benefit of the doubt…maybe she calls him the baby because she doesn’t assume everyone knows their names? I’m pretty private at work and don’t talk about my personal life too much but when I do, I say things like my husband or my oldest or my youngest because I feel like if I just say a name, someone would be confused as to who the heck Matilda is ( not real name of course). The narcissist stuff looks much more realistic though!

• Haha
The person filming the Attractions Magazine has a longer version posted on her own channel (Epic Family Quests) that goes into them going to the park, I want to say I hear Dim making annoying noises during the roller coaster, but it could be her husband as well he sort of sounds like him as well. Will mention anything else that I find notable. Just in general what I'm seeing from the longer cut is the Snackers made sure they got visits from Peppa first. That they go their photos first etc.

• Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Humm. It is in the US. The big name places like McDonalads, Burger King, Olive Garden, etc do list if something has fish sauce lets say in something even if it is chicken.

In fact you dumb poster, it has gotten so dumb in the US that they have to state that Snickers has peanut allergy even though EVERYONE knows it has peanuts in it and the picture on the wrapper shows peanuts.

Duh, fish is fish. Don't be ordering fish at the restaurant. Don't need a warning if you are ordering trout. Unless you don't know trout is a fish.

I am sure even in the UK alot of small restaurant owners don't state if something has fish sauce in it (like Chinese). So I am sure it happens in the UK too.
It used to be nothing was stated but everywhere even in small restaurants now they have posters up showing all the ingredients used in all their dishes especially Chinese, Indian an chip shop (at least in my area there's not a takeaway without the poster, most do it as a protection so that people cant sue if they eat something they are allergic too), an most will also state on the menu that you must make them aware of allergies before ordering

I can't remember where she was from but after that girl died on the flight because the bun she ate didn't state it had I think some sort of seeds in it, the UK started making sure everywhere stated what their ingredients in dishes were an yes even here we get the snickers bar with the big nut allergy warning on it despite the fact it's quite obvious 😅

Last edited: