Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
At some point she's going to HAVE to drive, as soon as the kids get old enough then she's going need to drop them off an get them at friends, lessons, days out etc, there's no way by the time those kids are older an into teens they are going be on the same money, so no more nannies being able to do it

Also am not sure how times work with schools over there an if the kids schools will be split, over here primany is from half 8 to 3 (age 4 to 10) an high school is some days 8 till 2 an other days 9 till 4 (age 11 to 16/17/18) if the schools are like that there then it's going be back an forth to them

Reactions: 9

hcslacs

VIP Member
I assume since they didn't do anything for Mother's Day, (if they didn't film it, they didn't do it, right?) then they sure as hell aren't going to do anything for Father's Day. I wonder if they needed to tighten the budget a bit and AMI turned into a combined Mother's Day/Father's Day/Anniversary trip.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
His sunburned face is reminding me of Marv from Home Alone.
View attachment 2248008
View attachment 2248010
Tim REALLY needs to get cosmetic work done on those crooked teeth! It’s SO difficult to look at that wonky mouth‼😖
---
Just wanted to see side by side pictures 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2250348
6/2013. Age = 29.5 years
Dolling up for her man. Life is her palm tree.

View attachment 2250357
6/2023. Age = 39.5 years
Jenn: “my life sucks!
No need to maintain my hygiene and dress appropriately.
It is what it is!”

👀 😵💫🫣
What a shame! Her world is crumbling around her. Eeek!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Orangebird

definitely not as common here but I have lived in 3 states..and 2 had them Illinois and NC. I haven’t come across any in (Orlando area) Florida but I’m still pretty new here and haven’t been around much (in year 2) …my dad lived in NJ when I was in my 30s and I remember them there too. Look kids there’s Big Ben! Anyone?
I wasn't sure what you all have over there, my friend is new jersey an doesn't come across them an for all the time I've been in Orlando (granted I've not done much just between Disney an universal) I haven't seen any either, but it seems like every single road here has at least 20 of the things, but stalling has always been my weakness an we learn on the roads with everyone else, nothing worse than being out on your second lesson with cars right behind you on the horn because you stalled at the lights or round-a-bouts 😖 I honestly wanted to give up, I also could have torn my examiner to bits as well when he included the dreaded hill start on my test 😖😂

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Public school times here are all different because they use the same buses. So High school starts at 7:30, elementary school starts at 8:30 and Middle school starts at 9:30. The bus starts picking up HS students around 6:30, drops them off and starts picking up the next bunch from there. If the kids go to private school, typically all grades start at the same time. This school they are looking to put J$ in goes from 3years to 14 years old. It seems pretty small, so I doubt they even have bussing. You get your learner's license here at 15, so J$ would be driving shortly after he leaves that school (provided he lasts longer than the 3year old class) If Jenn keeps her license renewed, even without driving, once J$ turns 15, he can drive in the car as long as she is in it. Which is crazy when you think about it.

A huge thing that saved me with two kids in many different activities, all over the place, was other parents. It takes a village. But in order to become a part of that type of group, you have to contribute. I'll drive Susie and Mary to Girl Scouts if you pick up. I'll bring Buddy and Buddy to soccer while you take Susie and Mary to lacrosse. You don't just take rides from people, you have to give. She'd be dropped from any mom group in a second if she's A--unreliable or B--can't contribute. She's doomed.
I could definitely see her being the type to take advantage of other parents helping out, over here it's quite rare to actually find parents that will take other kids just because most have two or three kids themselves an will typically do something while the kid(s) are in a club or something, I'd go to dancing while my folks an brother went an done some shopping for example so there was 4 seats out 5 gone both at drop off an pick up, but if some parents did try an help her I could see her offering nothing in return, of if she did offer to do something I could see her being the parent to forget an go pick up the kids

Over here there's no buses for primany school, you either get the public (which I done from P1 but now a days you just wouldn't let a 4yo jump on a bus alone plus I don't think public buses would allow that now) or you walk in groups that a parent will offer to do or get dropped off by your own parent, it's only high school that does buses an you need to be outwith a certain distance to be given a bus pass, under it an you either walk or have a parent take you, for some stupid reason I wasn't allowed one because I was under the distance but my brother got one because his bedroom pushed the distance further even though it was right next to mine 🤨

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I looked into the contractor when the permit first went up, mostly to try to find an example of the work they were having done. I couldn't find anything under the business name at all, no website, no reviews, no facebook.

There seems to be a lot of engineering information about this roof under the permitting site. It makes me think this isn't something that's typically done. I, personally, have never seen roof panels incorporated into a screen enclosure like that outside of an existing part of the house.

I'm not sure that they can expand the footprint. Here in my area, you are only allowed to go so far out past your house or so far away from your property line and people typically do that when they build the first time. I would assume their enclosure is as big as it is allowed to be.
Ok I looked at the drawings they are adding a shaded area next to the pool. Not going further back into the yard just to the side. Composite roof 13 feet wide by 21 feet long on footers and pavers. I don't feel comfortable posting the drawings here but they are easy to find if others are curious.

I can't even find a website or reviews for their contractor's business name.
And the address listed for the contractor goes to a residential home in Winter Springs.

Did you find similar???
Hmm no the address on the application goes to an industrial area in Casselberry. Almost looks like a storage unit to me. I see the website with the Winter Springs address I assume that is out of date or maybe the owner's personal home.

• Wow

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I'm about 8 drinks in, but I wonder if Gin could make some money on onlyfans. Then she wouldn't have to leave the house. A lot of simps out there that follow them and have a thing for frumpy women
I was listening to this podcast where a “frumpy” girl came out and claimed that she could get 95% of the guys she wants on a dating app because sheis fetishized. I find it hard to believe 95% but there is a market for fat fetish. Wouldn’t doubt that Jenn could bank on that fetish if she got herself together
---
RE: 2016's tweet about not driving for almost 5 years.

I swear, in the past, that I found another vlog that showed her driving by herself... and it was after 2011 (or 5 years' prior to 2016 as she wrote in that tweet) But I can't find it now.

I DID, however, find this vlog.

Watch from about :30 to 2:50.

She rambles on with excuses why she isn't leaving the house... editing... trying to film... the Corvair doesn't work... it's been raining...she can't ride her bike anywhere... etc. so she's been watching makeup tutorials...and then she talks about doing her makeup per these tutorials and putting on a dress Tim picked out and surprising Tim when he gets home from work by looking "cute" because her "husband works really hard for [them]" and you should surprise your husband by looking nice for him and putting on makeup... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2249934

What happened to THAT Jenn, Tim wonders?

Then, later, she's parading around in this get-up. ⬇

So much for the same person who told us all that she was terrified of being kidnapped so she purposely makes herself look ugly so people don't kidnap her. 🥴

View attachment 2249918
Didn’t she go through a feminism phase at one point ?

Last edited:
There’s 4 nannies we have seen.
Lyn.
The one who went to Aulani.
The blonde gal you could see in the backyard.
And this new gal at Legoland.

I feel like there was a 5th but it’s escaping me now.

I’m going to say 5. That’s a lot when they’ve only had nannies for about two years
Isn't the new one Bea?

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Tim Tracker #135 we are burning money like wild fire 🔥 and the stans will grift some for the lavish life style

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I see the blob squeezing her fat tale into them jorts with her ugly micropenis foot and Tim squeezing his jewels so people can see his booty butt they look like they should be in the psychic ward

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Hey Marie jealous is not in me but let me make it clear so you go up Jenn ass we never needed a nanny for two kids or separated them never left them alone in a van my kids enjoyed going to Disney world and universal

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
The bulk pins are often scrappers or fakes, so I'd recommend buying on Facebook groups from people who have tons of tradeable pins!

We've gotten way into pin trading. I got some super neat ones in the Disney Store in Dublin last week.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Why does anyone think he would actually want custody of the kids?
Honestly I think he just enjoys having something he can fully control, I doubt he gets much control over gin cause she would just kick off an bitch, but with the kids he can keep full control over them

But yeah, neither of them should have the kids, ones as bad as the other, but as far as am aware he at least has never turned his back on his kid while at the toaster oven or showed him how to play with a stove