The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nanny Voice calling for Buddy. Clipped.

Perfect clip of Jenn too. They already talked about the PJ party earlier in the video, but now an hour later she couldn’t figure out why everyone was in their PJs. 🙄
But this was a different night, no? They were all wearing different clothes…why?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perfect clip of Jenn too. They already talked about the PJ party earlier in the video, but now an hour later she couldn’t figure out why everyone was in their PJs. 🙄
But this was a different night, no? They were all wearing different clothes…why?
I agree, I think the outfit changes were just a completely different night and editor extraordinaire was hard at work.

Also, something else I forgot to mention...Tim and Jenn, lifetime Floridians, folks who have been to Legoland at least 10 times...Lake Louise? Where the hell is Lake Louise? He says Lake Louise 4 times in 20 minutes, one of those times it actually sounds like Lake Luis. It's Lake ELOISE. bleeping morons. Travel experts my ass. Legoland should ban them just for this.

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 6.56.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 6.56.38 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They were more concerned about Jacksons bedtime then the kids disco party. When they "happened" to still be up after the walk to see the sunset. It was nice to see him have fun.

I wonder what would have happened if they never got a place at the restaurant if someone did not cancel?

Tim rambles on about a $30 steak to go. Who the duck spends $30 on a steak to go in a hotel room that does seem to be set up to eat in your room? Legoland was nice enough to invite you out (unless he bugged the tit out of them to get invited).
They did it so many times during Covid…when they were going to crowded theme parks but, obviously, not eating inside. They would order this massive amount of expensive food that looked awful from being transported to the room, then complain about not having real cutlery or it was cold. No tit🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait until all the cruel children explain to Buddy that he's just a prop used by mom and dad for money and they profited off his name and image without his consent
I hope he sues them for royalties someday. Seriously, how much money do you think they've made because of J$ and his likeness?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There shouldn’t be so much to say about this boring video. BUT, one more thing. In the room tour, Tim points out the chair that Jenn is sitting in and she remarks about how this was a really great feature. A straight back chair in a hotel room? Is a feature? They were really reaching. They hated that they were in this bargain basement room in the oldest part of the hotel. Did we mention that the pirate and beach sections are newer? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Making your kid wear a "my family is awesome" onesie doesn't make it true. 🤡
View attachment 2252695

COME ON YOU GUYZZZZ you know we're all JEALOUS of this view of the air-conditioners from their hosted room!
View attachment 2252697
Big babe always looks like a deer in the headlights, not that I can blame the poor guy!
---
The nanny is definitely there.
At 17:31, you can see pink polished finger nails when they are at dinner (across from Tim):
View attachment 2252709
Look to the right, at the top of the bread and you can see her nails.
Compared to Jenn’s unpolished nails on her splotched self tanner hands:

View attachment 2252710
This is about 18:10 when she’s showing her burger.
How sad that they can't manage to spend a whole two days at a regional theme park, their miracle son's favorite theme park, without dragging Nanny McPhee along because they can't be bothered. duck off you two twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They shadow banned my back up account from being able to post a comment but it appears I can still post if I am replying to someone.

They definitely don’t want us to know the nanny is with them but didn’t do a good job hiding her. They seem to be okay with others commenting on the crappy audio and horrible camera though.
Funny how now they’re just ordering a third entree at every meal. They won’t mention her or show her, but they can’t help but show her food. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Completely different night even Jackpot had different clothes on for miniputt. Can’t pull a fast one on us Ginn.

• Haha
So summer nanny calls J$ Buddy now too? When he finally does go to a real school and they use his government name instead of his pet name, he won't know who they're talking to.

---
Jenn's skin had to be spray tan. The inside crease of her elbow was pure white. 😂😂
b482cfb9c689703a8b2324b647897744.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is there so much hate for the new camera amongst the Stans? I think it shows them off perfectly.

View attachment 2252870
View attachment 2252871

Has anyone seen any other 40 year olds looking this rough and haggard?

It’s pretty awesome, isn’t it?
Has anyone ever seen the sun damage images they use at dermatologists? They are black & white? I can not even imagine what these two look like under one of those UV cameras-if they look like this without one.

I wear a zinc based sunscreen on my face & a hat when I am outside, plus I take extra care of my skin. It’s like they don’t even bother.

Has anyone ever seen the sun damage images they use at dermatologists? They are black & white? I can not even imagine what these two look like under one of those UV cameras-if they look like this without one.

I wear a zinc based sunscreen on my face & a hat when I am outside, plus I take extra care of my skin. It’s like they don’t even bother.
Right?! You'd think Ginn would try since her mom died from bleeping skin cancer

• Sad
Right?! You'd think Ginn would try since her mom died from bleeping skin cancer
Ginn must be one of those lightning can't strike twice thinkers, but this has to deal with genetics which are a good predictor what could happen to progeny.

Reactions: 15
I really don’t understand why they try to keep the summer nanny’s presence a secret. I know they are just plain stupid, but do they not think anyone will wonder where Buddy was during the room tore? And it’s not like they haven’t mentioned the possibility of having a nanny.

I just don’t get them going out of their way to clumsily hide the nanny. Maybe they are embarrassed that they can’t even take a two day trip, an hour away from their house, without needing help? Nope. Can’t be that. I just can’t figure out the reason.
I think they are dumb enough to believe that the Nannies leave because people see them in vlogs. It couldn’t possibly be the work environment, micromanagement, lack of boundaries, lack of discipline…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Surely if Legoland hosted these losers someone in their social media dept would view the video and see what a poor job they did of showcasing the theme park. The vlog doesn't have to be 100% positive towards Legoland, true travel vloggers will have constructive criticism if a theme park deserves it, but the Bojos aren't bringing any new business to Legoland.

If Youtube was my job I would have researched all the kids activities (pj dance party for example) prioritized what Buddy could do and highlighted that interspersed with ride video.

Reactions: 23
Why are they so sketchy about their reason for being there? He says at the start that they're checking in for a "few fun days." Why not bring up why you're there? I'm pretty sure it's - like someone else said (not sure if it's been repeatedly discussed beyond that) - that they're there, at the very least, for the Peppa the Pig character dining bc David Martin from Fox35 was there on the 12th.

I wonder if they'll tell their viewers that it's on Fri and Sat mornings before the park opens for only this summer? Or if they'll leave that out. Of course, after reading here, maybe we'll get a "future Tim here!" message inserted into the vlog. :ROFLMAO:

1687264250726.png

I also wonder if the stans will start to do math and figure a "few fun days" from June 7th may be around Jun 7-Jun 9, then Tim posting on Twitter on Jun 7 (Legoland check-in day) about Everglazed donuts, on the 8th about setting up an electronic device in his house, on the 13th about DL Christmas outfits, on the 14th about booking a cruise, a bunch of tweets the 15th... and then all the while Jenn is telling people they were on a family vacation with spotty internet and lost SD cards and THAT is why they went radio silent for upwards of 8 days?!?!?! 🥴🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if J$ will ever read here when he’s older. As much as I agree with their shockingly poor parenting skills, I would have hated to grow up and read about every mistake my parents made when I was a kid. That’s some traumatic tit.

But I guess if the Bojo’s cared that much about protecting their kids, they wouldn’t put them out there for the world to see. I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if they have zero relationship with either child when they’re grown adults.

• Sad
Is it just me or did those Legoland rooms look super worn and dated? I know the theming being over the top is why people like it, but the furniture looked really beat up. I’m sure between that and their view of the air conditioner made them feel like peasants. It’s definitely not concierge!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That Legoland hotel resurtant and check in area was so loud!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.