The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason I thought maybe it was natural was those horrible elbow tan lines. I wonder if she did it herself this time around other than getting the Prospective Felon tan at the salon.

Also, looked at Legoland's website I am wondering if we're going to have to suffer through a Peppa Pig breakfast. It may explain why they're there. Dim can stare at Peppa's booty butt.... :sick:
As he sits there munching on bacon. 🤢 Armie Hammer would be proud.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
IMG_1493.jpeg

I assume Tim must have been the one who taught Buddy how to hold a pencil.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If Tattle was around for the JFK assassination, it would have been solved.

Separately, did you notice how Jen and Tim bragged that Tim beat J$ in miniature golf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
No bacon on the menu, but sausage links. They are going to hate it because it doesn't look they can get their usual 4,000 calorie first gorge fest since most of the menu items seems relatively tame in comparison to Disney.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If Tattle was around for the JFK assassination, it would have been solved.

Separately, did you notice how Jen and Tim bragged that Tim beat J$ in miniature golf?
I was just busy being impressed they could add 9 + 9 to know it was 18 holes of golf they played.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh, looked at all what was in someone's falafel sandwich surprised Big Baby was able to sleep with those all those banana peppers and onions stuffed in there. Someone really doesn't give a tit about that kid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Plus she said the cajun ranch dip for the fried pickles was really spicy too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Forgive me for this stupid question (I don't have kids), but shouldn't baby brother be holding up his head by now? Why is Ginn holding his neck like that??
head.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is there so much hate for the new camera amongst the Stans? I think it shows them off perfectly.

IMG_1496.jpeg

IMG_1494.jpeg

Has anyone seen any other 40 year olds looking this rough and haggard?

It’s pretty awesome, isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I feel like we're going to need to start putting a trigger warning or jump-scare warning when we post some of their pictures, legit they'd be a good inspiration for makeup/special effects artists in horror/post-apocalyptic movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm convinced that camera was made to film PSAs about what drugs or in this case vlogging can do to you.

Anyone watch, Mark Weins? I swear he and Dim's face look a lot alike in the fact that they are extremely gaunt and sunken in. Both of them are in the same age group, though Mark can at least describe food slightly better than Dim. He is also way thinner than Dim even though his vlog centers around food. It probably helps he doesn't have the palette of a six year old.

Reactions: 12
Speaking of pictures, can we talk about the gawd awful thumbnail she used? Like wtf was that

Reactions: 17
What continues to amaze me is how much they take this channel for granted when it’s the only source of income they have and the only hope for them to maintain their lifestyle. They’re both pretty much unemployable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I won’t ding him for that. He’s 40. My hubby greyed VERY early in life and has a full head of grey now
What I ding him on is the awful facial hair. The pubic facial hair has never been attractive at all, though it's slightly better than the longer beard he wore when Genblob put on a dress to impress him. Honestly, the current facial hair is probably the least offensive I've seen which isn't saying much since the long beard and the look at me mustache were beyond hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the whole family (and the ginormo stroller) toured the buffet with Tim and then they decided not to eat there after all? Tacky.

And I guess we’ll need the footage in the next video to figure out the mid-vid outfit changes. Once again, shiftiness seems afoot.
---
It is pretty obvious that they were in two rooms due to the mirror image layouts, but just to confirm they had two rooms.

IMG_1497.jpeg

IMG_1498.jpeg

And they stayed there 12 days ago. Wonder if any of the Stans will question her supposed spotty internet??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.