The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You certainly wouldn't want nails like that around a young baby - her nails, dress and voice makes me thing she is late teens- early 20's. Someone said in an earlier comment/thread she may be an au pair?
---

I did this with one of mine who was a 'wobbler' - she was trying to hold her head up but not quite getting there so was needing some extra support until she finally mastered it (at about 8 weeks). I'm guessing O is about 3 months now? Most babies can independently do this by then.
Born March 6
Oscar is 3.5 months old today! 🎉 🎊 🎈
Yes, he should be independently holding his head up.
But then, he is potentially a container baby (we only know what they show us) so he may be developmentally delayed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
For those of you who don't watch their videos, this was the beautiful view from their hotel room!
View attachment 2253276
---
Those helmets can cost $3000. Will they pay for it if their insurance doesn't cover it or if they have to pay a high deductible? Tim would rather buy a new camera or Gucci sweater.
I don't comment at the moment, as I can't even 'hate watch' anymore.
However, I still enjoy reading the comments! So had to 'pop' in to say I actually laughed out loud, something I'm not doing much of lately, when I saw the photo you posted. Thank you so much. Now my face aches from lack of using laughter muscles.😁

Reactions: 15
Big Baby isn't strapped into his stroller. They never strapped him in because you see him unstrapped in the hotel lobby. He could roll out of it so easily when they're not watching. I just saw a video of a kid falling on his head because he wasn't strapped into his high chair. They don't care.
View attachment 2252909

Poor J$ looks so cramped in the stroller that he is too big for (per the manufacturer!). He going to start growing hunched over from sitting in there.
View attachment 2252908

You can tell the Trackers can't stand children. They hated being around all the kids in the hotel. A lot of people don't really like kids but love their own. With the Trackers they also don't like their own children and we can tell.
• BOTH boys aren’t strapped in

• max on rumble seat: 35 pounds, 36 inches
Jackson exceeded these BEFORE the stroller purchase!

Which has me wondering….
- They had a Uppababy Vista stroller already. Why spend another $1,600 - 1,800 (with rumble seat and standing board) on a Vista 2.0?
- And another $500 on an identical crib and changing table/dresser bureau, only a different color, to what Jackson has? His boat feet probably hang well over the edge of the toddler conversion!

• yes, THEY HATE CHILDREN!!
She should have stayed “infertile”.
The world and most importantly, these two innocent boys, would have been better off!!☹😡
#thosepoorchildren

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
A so called 'nanny' for a 2 day trip to a theme park J$ actually enjoys - WTF!!!!! I'm sorry but call it like it is - they do not trust J$ around BB so they have to be separated. And there is no one to blame here but the 2 aholes - sperm and egg donor. My children are all 3 years apart and never ever once did we have to keep them separated, for any reason. Sure they had their 'moments' but that's just boys being boys. If anything, my oldest always looked out for his baby brother (and still does today as adults). That is natural progression of life. I can't wait to see what happens when BB starts to become mobile and he's following J$ around the house? You can't film if they can't be together now how do you think it will be any better as time passes? It breaks my heart that these 2 morons think they are "Parents of the Year" in how they are raising their sons. A nanny is so unnecessary, just IMO that is, and J$ is going to grow up resenting BB because of the 2 useless humans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Regarding the LegoLand hotels. Honestly, it reminds me of a slightly posher version of the Nickelodeon hotel. It's clearly driven towards families with kids which is fitting given that the LegoLand parks are geared for kids more than all ages as well, but it's just not going to age well at the end of the day. The room the Snackers are staying at will likely get a refurb probably sooner than later. You can tell those two hated staying there. I don't care to go through their archives-I feel bad hate/insomnia watching and giving them views as is-but did they stay at the hotel prior to having kids? I know they were a little more levelheaded back then, but would be interested if their disdain was visible.

Also, if BB ends up wearing a helmet do you think they'll actually show it or do you think they'll just write him out of the "show" for awhile and blame it on bad colic.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
geez, having two three kids is really aging Dim, look at those grey hairs
I won't knock him for that, I started getting grey in my mid-to-late 30s. It's brutal when you're at the barber and they cut your hair and you start notice the grey mixed in. And then realize its yours. And you haven't even hit 40.

But Ha-Ha anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My 2 cents for the Bojos: Give me Jackson for 6 months and he would be a whole new little boy. He would be bright and joyful and much more independent which would give him self confidence. As much as I despise you two garbage parents it pains me to see what you're doing to these innocent children. If you feel overwhelmed or don't what you're doing as parents read a damn parenting book at least. A few tips:

-Get Buddy's speech evaluated
-Get Buddy evaluated for being on the spectrum
-Put the camera down and give Buddy your full attention and teach him instead of being critical when he doesn't know how to do stuff, kids are proud of accomplishments they achieve after working at it
-Enforce basic manners and no electronics while eating
-Tell your useless wife to stop eating crap food that's being passed to "the baby" and start driving so she can take her kids to the library, park etc...
-Enroll him in a school that will meet his needs and set him up for success
**Make sure your kids know they are the most important people in the world to you**

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree, I think the outfit changes were just a completely different night and editor extraordinaire was hard at work.

Also, something else I forgot to mention...Tim and Jenn, lifetime Floridians, folks who have been to Legoland at least 10 times...Lake Louise? Where the hell is Lake Louise? He says Lake Louise 4 times in 20 minutes, one of those times it actually sounds like Lake Luis. It's Lake ELOISE. bleeping morons. Travel experts my ass. Legoland should ban them just for this.

View attachment 2253333View attachment 2253334
@xmasbdaygirl Wow! Thank you for the clarification regarding Lake Eloise vs “Lake Louise”!😜 As a non Floridian, I would have not been able to know the difference! Wow! I agree. That is pretty bad on Dim’s part! 🤔

Reactions: 17
They were more concerned about Jacksons bedtime then the kids disco party. When they "happened" to still be up after the walk to see the sunset. It was nice to see him have fun.

I wonder what would have happened if they never got a place at the restaurant if someone did not cancel?

Tim rambles on about a $30 steak to go. Who the duck spends $30 on a steak to go in a hotel room that does seem to be set up to eat in your room? Legoland was nice enough to invite you out (unless he bugged the tit out of them to get invited).
They ate dinner in the room? Isn’t the whole point of being #hosted to review the resort, including the restaurants, food, service, atmosphere etc.They took the freakin’ food and ate it in the room!!!! Hopefully LL sees the video and never invites them again. They are losers all the way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The nanny is definitely there.
At 17:31, you can see pink polished finger nails when they are at dinner (across from Tim):
View attachment 2252709
Look to the right, at the top of the bread and you can see her nails.
Compared to Jenn’s unpolished nails on her splotched self tanner hands:

View attachment 2252710
This is about 18:10 when she’s showing her burger.
When they rocked up to the door Jenn said 'these are ours' so yeah #hosted and requested 2 rooms. Jenn does not look impressed. The room is less than luxurious, shite view, chipped furniture, no usbs, horrible decor. How the mighty have fallen BUT is this an attempt to pivot to more kid orientated vlogs to save their sagging asses?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LL hotel looks like a kids hotel. Reminds me of Great Wolf Lodge. I think those places are best for a one-night stay/two days of activities before you get a massive headache lol

Of course, these lazy asses can’t get up early and drive an hour so they have to go a whole night ahead just to be there on time. Kind of like when they had to sleep at the airport right near their house.

I may have laughed when they referred to it as Lake Louise mainly because I was thinking of the lake in Canada which the Bojos will never go to unless their creepy Canadian friend pays for them to stay in an OTT cabin .

Screenshot_20230620_072750_YouTube.jpg

Apologies if someone pointed this out already... but what is going on with her foot?

Tell me you're photoshopping without telling you're photoshopping...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Apologies if someone pointed this out already... but what is going on with her foot?

Tell me you're photoshopping without telling you're photoshopping...
What's also funny is some of the stans are coming out on FB to their defense (in response to comments cited in @Blessyourheart's post) to tell people that they shouldn't wonder why the Trackers haven't mentioned the new nanny on camera.

So who took the photo of the four of them, stans?

Are we really to believe the Trackers set that camera up to take the pic itself when these two can't even figure out how to start recording livestreams after doing them for 8+ years?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Besides their terrible parenting, I'm always struck by how unkempt Jenn looks. There are people with a lot less help with her who manage to shower, brush their hair, and put on decent clothes. And for Pete's sake- she has 2 kids, not 10. It shouldn't be impossible for her to take a few minutes for self-grooming.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.