The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were trying that old Hollywood trick of putting Vaseline on the camera lens, but then realized it’s just Jen’s naturally oily glow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I mean this camera is seriously atrocious. They looked ragged in other vlogs before, for sure, but this camera makes their creases have creases and everything is totally too contrasted. The blotchy skin gave me nightmares.

However, that genius editor Jenn watched the footage and put it in and uploaded it. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They shadow banned my back up account from being able to post a comment but it appears I can still post if I am replying to someone.

They definitely don’t want us to know the nanny is with them but didn’t do a good job hiding her. They seem to be okay with others commenting on the crappy audio and horrible camera though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New vlog is up...checking into the Legoland Hotel...
---
You'd swear they drove 8 hours to get there with how Dim and Ginn talked about the ride there...

They were hosted again but didn't disclose it properly in YouTube.
---
She's so god damn greasy.View attachment 2252678
And after all the tit we have given them to take Jackprop to LegoLand or Peppa Pig, they only went because the Trackholes were #hosted. This should be the final straw for them on that front though, how could they even ask for 2 rooms when #hosted?? These PR people should get a clue and figure out why the Trackholes are no longer #hosted at Disney or Universal.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Ginn packed her emotional support Raisin Bran Crunch for this trip. Or have it DoorDashed to their room so she could crunch away on some cereal while not getting bitten by a single mosquito in the swamp while viewing the sunset which is THE reason to visit Legoland (Hotel).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they ordered 3 entrees....

They showed a wrap, burger, and pasta dish as J$ ate a hut dug.
Shocked they didn’t order more. Apparently this would be normal for the Trackholes plus the Nanny du jour. Could they be on the outs with LL since they didn’t get comped one of everything on the menu??
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shocked they didn’t order more. Apparently this would be normal for the Trackholes plus the Nanny du jour. Could they be on the outs with LL since they didn’t get comped one of everything on the menu??
#homemovies
They got free bread which they noted they didn't get last time. 😂 Or at least didn't get the olive oil/balsamic vinaigrette dip with it or something. Wooooow, I just can't contain my jealousy. Though I have never been to any restaurants where the bread wasn't included for free. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This vlog may have held the answer to Tim’s question about what did the colonists do about mosquitos. Colonists and Jenn have poor hygiene in common and the mosquitos of Florida have high standards and don’t want to have to find their way through that layer of sludge.
1687230768990.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don’t understand why they try to keep the summer nanny’s presence a secret. I know they are just plain stupid, but do they not think anyone will wonder where Buddy was during the room tore? And it’s not like they haven’t mentioned the possibility of having a nanny.

I just don’t get them going out of their way to clumsily hide the nanny. Maybe they are embarrassed that they can’t even take a two day trip, an hour away from their house, without needing help? Nope. Can’t be that. I just can’t figure out the reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder if Jackpot will get to go to Peppa Pig land?
i’m wondering if they dropped their legoland passes (with peppa pig included) because they got tickets and hotel stay for free.. unless that was just for the nanny?

Reactions: 8
I really don’t understand why they try to keep the summer nanny’s presence a secret. I know they are just plain stupid, but do they not think anyone will wonder where Buddy was during the room tore? And it’s not like they haven’t mentioned the possibility of having a nanny.

I just don’t get them going out of their way to clumsily hide the nanny. Maybe they are embarrassed that they can’t even take a two day trip, an hour away from their house, without needing help? Nope. Can’t be that. I just can’t figure out the reason.
Probably because they are embarrassed to admit that they go through nannies the same way Jenn goes through all you can eat shrimpie buffets.

That is either some bad fake bake or she tanned in really weird areas. I'm sort of going with fake bake because 1) I doubt she actually tans and 2) she'd be red as hell if she did. Regardless, someone who has a parent who died so young from freaking skin cancer you'd think she'd at least try to apply SPF or at least avoid getting burnt for her kids. Oh wait...

Ugh, I was cringing with the way they dragged that baby to that dance party so late. J$ not so much about the time, though I was cringing at his interaction with the kids. He just seemed very out of place. School is going to be so hard buddyyy.

I really doubt they were late just because of the road work and weather....they were just late because they are Trackers.

Reactions: 14
Jenn's skin had to be spray tan. The inside crease of her elbow was pure white. 😂😂
LOL I love that you noticed this too. I'd taken a screenshot of it earlier but I was so consumed with jealousy that I forgot all about it. And her other arm was all mottled. Girl, you should have exfoliated first, come on.
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.37.27 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes, it's "the camera" that makes them look so bad. Something is wrong with the camera, that's it. Perhaps those camera comments are creative shade being thrown at them. I love how they act like Legoland is so far away.
Maybe the camera has two small kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
LOL I love that you noticed this too. I'd taken a screenshot of it earlier but I was so consumed with jealousy that I forgot all about it. And her other arm was all mottled. Girl, you should have exfoliated first, come on.
View attachment 2252854
Yeah, every time I spot something I know you will also. 😂 She looked particularly manic in this scene so I noticed her pure white arm crease. I actually (gasp) thought that her shirt was NICE for once and fit her (granted, I couldn't see the back so maybe it was terrible).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ginn's elbow crease:
View attachment 2252862

Us:
The only reason I thought maybe it was natural was those horrible elbow tan lines. I wonder if she did it herself this time around other than getting the Prospective Felon tan at the salon.

Also, looked at Legoland's website I am wondering if we're going to have to suffer through a Peppa Pig breakfast. It may explain why they're there. Dim can stare at Peppa's booty butt.... :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.