The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hungry and was told I could feed on jealousy and hate around here? Does anyone know which tends to get stuck in your teeth more, jealousy or hate? I've got floss nearby but wanted to double-check.

That spaghetti scene cracks me up every single time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of the dead dogs, I hope for the love of God they don't get a new pet for views. The last thing those imbeciles and their uncontrollable child needs is a dog. The baby doesn't need a dog either because if you think OG Buddy is bad around Big Baby an untrained-and we know it's going to be untrained-dog will be just as bad. Knowing them, they'd probably get a rescue dog with some sad backstory that has severe issues and will promptly get rid of it after it "attacks" one of the kids. Either OG Buddy will provoke it or they'll leave the poor thing unsupervised and it will react poorly to one or both props.
they will get some kind of x-doodle and call it a “service dog” for OGB and support for Honey Badger’s anxiety

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m just happy Legoland hosted them just so Buddy could get to go again.

I’ve never seen people complain about driving as much as these two barely-employed jackasses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The nanny is definitely there.
At 17:31, you can see pink polished finger nails when they are at dinner (across from Tim):
BAB41772-45BD-4BAD-95A7-E981F5055729.jpeg

Look to the right, at the top of the bread and you can see her nails.
Compared to Jenn’s unpolished nails on her splotched self tanner hands:

4B80EC27-BB10-4010-B854-A64458BF5D4B.png

This is about 18:10 when she’s showing her burger.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When I first started watching them in 2019 (to help plan our 2020 florida trip that never was) I used to wonder how the hell they managed to make a living by having fun at theme parks. And I was jealous of all of the disney hosted stuff they got and the way they got to visit different parks every day for a job. But then once the pandemic started and some of us were stuck at home in lockdown in the uk while these 2 went to theme parks and did nothing but moan I quickly went off them. We weren't allowed to see our families or even go to the shop and buy a birthday card for our friends in some parts of the UK. Meanwhile these 2 were complaining about everything and I just couldn't watch, but not because I was jealous, I was angry at how entitled they were. And they've gone from bad to worse ever since with their flexing, transparent lies, crappy parenting skills, failure to function as normal human beings, constant moaning, gorging themselves silly etc etc. Now I'm definitely the opposite of jealous. They make everything look boring because they do the same things over and over and make it look like a chore to go to a theme park for a couple of hours, look round a shop, do one ride and then go home. But don't forget today was a fantastic day 🙄 join us again tomorrow 💩💩💩
I cant even hate watch any more because they are so dull. I come here to read what crap they've shared with the world when I want to kill a bit of time and it honestly just fuels my hatred haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The nanny is definitely there.
At 17:31, you can see pink polished finger nails when they are at dinner (across from Tim):
View attachment 2252709
Look to the right, at the top of the bread and you can see her nails.
Compared to Jenn’s unpolished nails on her splotched self tanner hands:

View attachment 2252710
This is about 18:10 when she’s showing her burger.
And at 14:25, you can see her and Buddy in the reflection of the buffet glass walking behind Ginn (she's got bright white sneakers).
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.12.25 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And at 14:25, you can see her and Buddy in the reflection of the buffet glass walking behind Ginn (she's got bright white sneakers).
View attachment 2252713
Good catch! You can see those bright white shoes when they are on the dock at the end of the video and you can hear the nanny say “come here, buddy.” While Jenn is talking about the pajama dance party. You can see the nanny’s white shoes to the left of Jackson:
10420166-8DDF-41E9-B5EA-AAD63E03FED7.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess neither hot-pink-nails Nanny nor his egg and sperm donor could make sure Buddy had a plate or put the napkin in his lap.
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.19.37 PM.png

Boy they really got spoiled with Stanny Lean. She would cut his food into bite-sized pieces and didn't have the same wardrobe as Ginn.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think there's also a guy with them. Maybe Summer Nanny has a boyfriend who is allowed to travel with them? Unless it's a nosy stan interfering with their golf game?

At 22:00 there's a dude that says "Pressure's on, Jackson just got a hole in one" Which is news to Jenn who says "Oh, Jackson got a hole in one" She's literally standing right there so if it actually did happen, I don't know how she didn't notice it. Also, when my kids got a hole in one, even at 18-19 years old, the entire mini golf course knows about it because of their hooting and hollering.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe how incompetent they are at parenting or how little they want to do parenting wise that they honestly need a nanny to go on "vacation".
---
I think there's also a guy with them. Maybe Summer Nanny has a boyfriend who is allowed to travel with them? Unless it's a nosy stan interfering with their golf game?

At 22:00 there's a dude that says "Pressure's on, Jackson just got a hole in one" Which is news to Jenn who says "Oh, Jackson got a hole in one" She's literally standing right there so if it actually did happen, I don't know how she didn't notice it. Also, when my kids got a hole in one, even at 18-19 years old, the entire mini golf course knows about it because of their hooting and hollering.
That's Dim talking when you hear pressures on.
---
So was this over the course of 2 days? I noticed a wardrobe change for everyone in the vlog.
---
Ginn "I didn't even get bit once by the mosquitoes"

No tit they see you waddling by and know your blood is pretty much 90% lard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Are we sure it’s not Tim who says that? I’m just wondering because the male voice then says “I did not.” Which would match Tim missing the shot. Hard to tell with the crappy audio that editor extraordinaire Jenn couldn’t be bothered to clean up.

When I get a hole in one, everyone knows as well because I also hoot and holler and I’m almost 40 lol.

I do believe she would definitely miss Jackson’s hole in one because Tim is the only one there she cares about. Even if the nanny wasn’t there, I doubt Jenn would have noticed Jackson hitting a hole in one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ginn says the PJ dance party is "too late" for OG Buddy because it's at 8:30pm, but Dim says they're going to go outside to see if they can catch the sunset... which is past 8pm these days.... so not too late to watch the sunset but too late for the pajama dance party. Okay.

Did "fully potty-trained" Buddy have a blowout like they mention "Baby Brother" also always has, cause his outfit completely changed after dinner.
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.29.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.28.55 PM.png

Ginn filming the sunset: "THIS is why you come to Legoland"
Oh wow, here I thought the LEGOS are why people go to Legoland. That and getting hosted rooms with views of the roof's AC units.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
You guys are right, crappy audio and another stellar job from the editor extraordinaire. It’s not helping that I’m also watching 90 Day Fiancé 🤣

• Haha
When Jackson is dancing at the pajama dance party, he genuinely seemed to be having a good time enjoying himself. Sadly, when he was doing flips, because he is in tiny girl shorts, you could visibly see his underwear at one time. It was briefly but that’s definitely something I would never leave in the final cut. Who knows what kind of sickos are watching this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I love how you all can find the nanny. The Tattle Detective Agency! 🕵️‍♀️

I always feel like they drive home and don’t actually sleep at the destination when they do those weird cuts and don’t signoff from the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.