The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I do think at least one of them emails on a regular basis. I only say that because I bet they cold call a lot of marks perspective vlog content providers with email. And from what I've seen of Dim's writing, I'm betting Jen does most of it or gave him a form letter to use because he seems like he's barely literate.

Reactions: 12
But she has TWO KIDS you guyzzz, she can't email. I figure Dimmy just writes emails from his phone and autocorrect takes care of most misspellings. Or he logs in to his email and hands his phone to her though she's not much better. Though the businesses they get hosted by don't seem like they have any standards and it's not like they're applying to a prestigious job, university, or grant application to Mackenzie Scott's foundation for $1 million in funding. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But she has TWO KIDS you guyzzz, she can't email. I figure Dimmy just writes emails from his phone and autocorrect takes care of most misspellings. Or he logs in to his email and hands his phone to her.
Well, that's why I was going with them having a form letter where he only has to change a few things. I have one for work I use all the time-may have had to correct an intern this week for not proof reading it and making the appropriate changes. They aren't like Jenn though and don't have two small children. Obviously, it might be too much effort though now guyzz to update and change it with two kids. I can imagine Dim's cold call letter would be something like:

We produce videos for the Channel The Tim Tracker. Plez give us media passes and well tell evy1 that all and all we had a fantasstic day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe that's another of Manservant Mike's duties! He's like their legal guardian/designated adult/literate thesaurus-loving writer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That actually would make sense since I doubt Dim and Dumber even would spend five minutes researching about what's going on in Orlando to know who to email.

Reactions: 8
Yes that’s such a good one too! @Quasimodo is always on fire 🔥 with the quips! I just love the email one because I used to work in a meeting heavy company and would say that at least 1x every day…that meeting could have been an email…what a waste of my time and that is exactly how I feel about their vlogs (which is why I don’t usually watch them unless you guys have lots of juicy bits…then I need to see it). I have taken to blocking my calendar at my current job so people can’t schedule meetings with me unless they discuss with me first. ninja meeting invites no more. So Jenn…a meeting is a gathering of professionals where they talk about strategic initiatives and determine how they plan to execute…oh nvm I’m sure I lost you at professionals. Jenn thinks a meeting is watching the dryer spin.
My company is big on meetings for everything. I ask a question on Slack to another manager and they send a zoom invite link. It’s the worst.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This vlog is so boring I found myself instead watching my thirst-trap shirtless neighbor outside who is too cool to use our indoor gym and obnoxiously grunts and moans every time he's lifting his stupid weights. Dude needs to stop skipping leg day though.

This vlog could have been an email.
---
Clearly the dude yet again didn't bother using any sunscreen when they were on a deserted island with no internet. He looks like a creepy dude that loiters outside of 7-11 and tries to chat with the underage kids.

View attachment 2247579
Yeah and he is saying to them. “You know I can buy you some beer!” 😝🍺

Reactions: 7
Poor, poor, Jenn, now you have two miracle children and---it's hard!!!! Are you aware that, if you think it's hard now, the next 18 years are going to be absolutely impossible for you. Sure, babies are hard with diapers and feeding and constant need for attention, but 8-10 year olds need a completely different type of parenting and you just wait until those boys hit 13-15 and they are testing all the boundaries that you never set up with them as 3 year olds. You're in trouble, girl. Big, huge, scary trouble if you think having two kids is hard now.

I think a huge solution to this hard situation is Jenn driving. I really think, until she drives, having two children will become more and more difficult. Even with nannies/chaffeurs/whatever. If she thinks remembering an SD card is hard because she has two childrens, she's in for a trip the next 15 years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
^ I think she’ll be in a nursing home in 15 years with some mental condition affecting memory.

Reactions: 18
Poor, poor, Jenn, now you have two miracle children and---it's hard!!!! Are you aware that, if you think it's hard now, the next 18 years are going to be absolutely impossible for you. Sure, babies are hard with diapers and feeding and constant need for attention, but 8-10 year olds need a completely different type of parenting and you just wait until those boys hit 13-15 and they are testing all the boundaries that you never set up with them as 3 year olds. You're in trouble, girl. Big, huge, scary trouble if you think having two kids is hard now.

I think a huge solution to this hard situation is Jenn driving. I really think, until she drives, having two children will become more and more difficult. Even with nannies/chaffeurs/whatever. If she thinks remembering an SD card is hard because she has two childrens, she's in for a trip the next 15 years.
Imagine a world where Jenn never drives. I think they have zero concept of how much time parents spend in their cars. I spend 1 1/2-2 1/2 hours in the car every day just for school drop off and pick up (depending on carpool). Then back out for lessons, rehearsal, etc in the evening some nights for another 1 1/2-2 1/2 hours. And I have ONE high school kid. Tim will absolutely implode. I don’t like either of these assholes, but her driving “anxiety” makes me angry in the way it disrespects him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At some point she's going to HAVE to drive, as soon as the kids get old enough then she's going need to drop them off an get them at friends, lessons, days out etc, there's no way by the time those kids are older an into teens they are going be on the same money, so no more nannies being able to do it

Also am not sure how times work with schools over there an if the kids schools will be split, over here primany is from half 8 to 3 (age 4 to 10) an high school is some days 8 till 2 an other days 9 till 4 (age 11 to 16/17/18) if the schools are like that there then it's going be back an forth to them

Reactions: 9
At some point she's going to HAVE to drive, as soon as the kids get old enough then she's going need to drop them off an get them at friends, lessons, days out etc, there's no way by the time those kids are older an into teens they are going be on the same money, so no more nannies being able to do it

Also am not sure how times work with schools over there an if the kids schools will be split, over here primany is from half 8 to 3 (age 4 to 10) an high school is some days 8 till 2 an other days 9 till 4 (age 11 to 16/17/18) if the schools are like that there then it's going be back an forth to them
Public school times here are all different because they use the same buses. So High school starts at 7:30, elementary school starts at 8:30 and Middle school starts at 9:30. The bus starts picking up HS students around 6:30, drops them off and starts picking up the next bunch from there. If the kids go to private school, typically all grades start at the same time. This school they are looking to put J$ in goes from 3years to 14 years old. It seems pretty small, so I doubt they even have bussing. You get your learner's license here at 15, so J$ would be driving shortly after he leaves that school (provided he lasts longer than the 3year old class) If Jenn keeps her license renewed, even without driving, once J$ turns 15, he can drive in the car as long as she is in it. Which is crazy when you think about it.

A huge thing that saved me with two kids in many different activities, all over the place, was other parents. It takes a village. But in order to become a part of that type of group, you have to contribute. I'll drive Susie and Mary to Girl Scouts if you pick up. I'll bring Buddy and Buddy to soccer while you take Susie and Mary to lacrosse. You don't just take rides from people, you have to give. She'd be dropped from any mom group in a second if she's A--unreliable or B--can't contribute. She's doomed.

Reactions: 24
Public school times here are all different because they use the same buses. So High school starts at 7:30, elementary school starts at 8:30 and Middle school starts at 9:30. The bus starts picking up HS students around 6:30, drops them off and starts picking up the next bunch from there. If the kids go to private school, typically all grades start at the same time. This school they are looking to put J$ in goes from 3years to 14 years old. It seems pretty small, so I doubt they even have bussing. You get your learner's license here at 15, so J$ would be driving shortly after he leaves that school (provided he lasts longer than the 3year old class) If Jenn keeps her license renewed, even without driving, once J$ turns 15, he can drive in the car as long as she is in it. Which is crazy when you think about it.

A huge thing that saved me with two kids in many different activities, all over the place, was other parents. It takes a village. But in order to become a part of that type of group, you have to contribute. I'll drive Susie and Mary to Girl Scouts if you pick up. I'll bring Buddy and Buddy to soccer while you take Susie and Mary to lacrosse. You don't just take rides from people, you have to give. She'd be dropped from any mom group in a second if she's A--unreliable or B--can't contribute. She's doomed.
I could definitely see her being the type to take advantage of other parents helping out, over here it's quite rare to actually find parents that will take other kids just because most have two or three kids themselves an will typically do something while the kid(s) are in a club or something, I'd go to dancing while my folks an brother went an done some shopping for example so there was 4 seats out 5 gone both at drop off an pick up, but if some parents did try an help her I could see her offering nothing in return, of if she did offer to do something I could see her being the parent to forget an go pick up the kids

Over here there's no buses for primany school, you either get the public (which I done from P1 but now a days you just wouldn't let a 4yo jump on a bus alone plus I don't think public buses would allow that now) or you walk in groups that a parent will offer to do or get dropped off by your own parent, it's only high school that does buses an you need to be outwith a certain distance to be given a bus pass, under it an you either walk or have a parent take you, for some stupid reason I wasn't allowed one because I was under the distance but my brother got one because his bedroom pushed the distance further even though it was right next to mine 🤨

Reactions: 9
Home schooling with a nanny is their future I think. Jenn still won't drive the nanny and Tim will cover that. The preschool thing could have just been a way to justify hiring a mode expensive nanny or maybe he will actually go.

Reactions: 12
I honestly don't think the boys will be involved in a bunch of activities or sports once these two realize how much time and effort it takes (unless a nanny can do all the driving, which would cost a fortune). There are nights I am in my car driving kids around from 4pm-9pm or even later - my husband works late many nights. Practices alone, on the same nights (sometimes more than 1 per kid), have you running ragged. I live in my car during the evenings, because who is going to drive all the way home after drop off, just to turn around 30 min later and drive back so you can take the same kid to another activity. Sometimes you can work out a ride, but depends on if your kid is going straight home or not or whether your house is on the way for that person or not. Then if each kid is in a different activity or sport, they may have weekend games or tournaments at the same time and you each split up and drive them, or you work out a ride with a teammate's parent (but you can't do this every time or you are never there to support your own kid, as most parents want to do...).

Add to this daily school drop off and pickup (because I don't see either of their kids riding a bus), and there is no way they can have one driving parent unless they have a ton of parent pals who like them enough to constantly haul those boys around for them (like @xmasbdaygirl said).

They will probably have to have two nannies who take their boys to all their activities while T&J are off at the parks or on vacay to "relax" because they have two kids. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
I can honestly see them being spiteful enough to discourage them from taking up any hobbies and being "ohh you like golf, we will just go to top golf then, you don't need lessons" just to get out of all this, because they also won't be able to monetize anything since I doubt clubs will allow recording of any sort

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.