The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point, I don’t understand why they don’t go to Peppa Pig land or Legoland more. Those parks are so perfect for little kids, far more than even Disney. They might even capture some genuine smiles on camera from Buddy. They act like those parks are 5,000 miles away.
Because it's not what Dim and Jenn want to do. They'll only do something/go somewhere that benefits them. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This vlog is so boring I found myself instead watching my thirst-trap shirtless neighbor outside who is too cool to use our indoor gym and obnoxiously grunts and moans every time he's lifting his stupid weights. Dude needs to stop skipping leg day though.

This vlog could have been an email.
---
Clearly the dude yet again didn't bother using any sunscreen when they were on a deserted island with no internet. He looks like a creepy dude that loiters outside of 7-11 and tries to chat with the underage kids.

View attachment 2247579
Dear God if that suit doesn’t scream LOOK AT ME!!

• Haha
  • Sick
So Tim got attention for his suit.

The people shouting out screams of joy when the presenter mentions Jingle Bell Jingle Jam are trying too hard.

I’m surprised Jenn left that clip with the young women in. Nothing creepy about it, just surprised she left it in.

Not sure what the point is to invite vloggers to shakily-record a 13-minute presentation when Disney could record this stuff themselves, you know, with being a film studio and all, but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't even hate watch anymore. It's too depressing. Seeing things like turning a fun activity pin trading, for kids into a painful event. Then a complete idiot dressed up talking about Christmas which I hate how Disney does this... halfway to Halloween etc. It's the beginning of summer...I don't want to think about Christmas. Also ever since Ginn's ride on Tron and how upset she looked eating at Pinocchio house, there is something seriously wrong in their marriage which they can only fix with edibles. Nope just can't. It's just too sad now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why don’t they ever take the OG Buddy to the Peppa Pig theme park. That was the one place, that was not only age appropriate, but J$, truly liked, even though “ no means yes”. FFS, they even bought APs , but as far as I know have never been back 🤔
Because they are self-centered entitled assholes who ONLY do things for themselves, what THEY want - never for the children.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess Peppa Pig’s booty butt isn’t enticing enough for Tim.

• Haha
  • Sick
It would be irresponsible not to speculate!
I think he broke it to old Ginblossom that she's going to have to actually mother the spawn like a pleb. That includes driving. This was not on Gin's vision board. I have a feeling that was not the deal they made. The kids are just not the Instagrammable little robots she though they were going to be... faces, meet WALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This vlog is so boring I found myself instead watching my thirst-trap shirtless neighbor outside who is too cool to use our indoor gym and obnoxiously grunts and moans every time he's lifting his stupid weights. Dude needs to stop skipping leg day though.

This vlog could have been an email.
---
Clearly the dude yet again didn't bother using any sunscreen when they were on a deserted island with no internet. He looks like a creepy dude that loiters outside of 7-11 and tries to chat with the underage kids.

View attachment 2247579
Timifer looks like a pathetic dummy with that ugly outfit on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Tim was #hosted to a press conference for an upcharge Disney Christmas Party. How did he manage that? I don't understand these halfway to holiday things Disney promotes. This is even too early for a "Christmas in July" thing. I'm sure Tim jizzed his pants when that Disney person said his name on stage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes that’s such a good one too! @Quasimodo is always on fire 🔥 with the quips! I just love the email one because I used to work in a meeting heavy company and would say that at least 1x every day…that meeting could have been an email…what a waste of my time and that is exactly how I feel about their vlogs (which is why I don’t usually watch them unless you guys have lots of juicy bits…then I need to see it). I have taken to blocking my calendar at my current job so people can’t schedule meetings with me unless they discuss with me first. ninja meeting invites no more. So Jenn…a meeting is a gathering of professionals where they talk about strategic initiatives and determine how they plan to execute…oh nvm I’m sure I lost you at professionals. Jenn thinks a meeting is watching the dryer spin.

Sorry, I like Quasi’s other submission better:
“The Tim Tracker #135: Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We”
🤷🏻‍♀️
---

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m surprised Jenn left that clip with the young women in. Nothing creepy about it, just surprised she left it in.
I honestly feel like Jenn doesn’t even watch the videos anymore. She is so incredibly lazy she stitches it together and sends it off. I know a few years ago Dim mentioned in a home vlog that he watches all of the videos before they go out. But I’m sure he probably criticized a point so he doesn’t even bother any more.

Second First Time Pin Trading at Disney Video @15:56

“I think mommy wants to keep that one.”

May that CM find her way to this forum. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They probably invited him to preview this overpriced night because they knew he'd FOMO multiple tickets out of it. Honestly, I don't know why Disney let's him monetize this content where basically tapes them giving content (albeit, bad content).

Reactions: 11
Yes that’s such a good one too! @Quasimodo is always on fire 🔥 with the quips! I just love the email one because I used to work in a meeting heavy company and would say that at least 1x every day…that meeting could have been an email…what a waste of my time and that is exactly how I feel about their vlogs (which is why I don’t usually watch them unless you guys have lots of juicy bits…then I need to see it). I have taken to blocking my calendar at my current job so people can’t schedule meetings with me unless they discuss with me first. ninja meeting invites no more. So Jenn…a meeting is a gathering of professionals where they talk about strategic initiatives and determine how they plan to execute…oh nvm I’m sure I lost you at professionals. Jenn thinks a meeting is watching the dryer spin.
Haha, I so do this too, meetings are seriously almost always a waste of time and/or they just result in even more work piling up on my plate. 9-10am is always DNS on my calendar. Am I doing important things? Nah, I'm just not a morning person and I hate when people on east coast time insist on 9am west coast meetings when I haven't even logged in yet to see what the latest "emergency" is. Or I'll set aside at least half the day with "focus time/workblock". Am I cleaning up and then importing 20,000 records or am I grocery shopping or am I interviewing? None of their business and it gives me an excuse to ignore obnoxious slack messages and say no to meetings. 😆

Ginn wouldn't even know how to use an online calendar. That would require her bothering to log in to her email account more than once every 10 years. Her email must just be a whole bunch of spam and marketing emails from everywhere they've bought tit from. She's really missing out on a whole bunch of Nigerian princes contacting her personally!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.