The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have roundabouts here (I'm in GA) and it can be confusing. Maybe bc I'm old. Lol. But here's the difference. I still drive. They will never manage if J$ goes to school in August and J4Ds still isn't driving. Just my 1/2 cents worth.
And as for Father's Day, here's J4Ds reply: It's just so hard to remember with 2 kids and all you guyzzzzzzzzz. So pathetic. And useless.

Reactions: 14
I assume since they didn't do anything for Mother's Day, (if they didn't film it, they didn't do it, right?) then they sure as hell aren't going to do anything for Father's Day. I wonder if they needed to tighten the budget a bit and AMI turned into a combined Mother's Day/Father's Day/Anniversary trip.

Reactions: 9
Container Baby Syndrome
(from https://napacenter.org/container-baby-syndrome/#:~:text=What is Container Baby Syndrome,their environment on their own.)

“Simply put, container baby syndrome is when a baby spends most of their day within some sort of device, such as a car seat or stroller, that limits their freedom to move and explore their environment on their own.”

Includes: (parenthesis are me)
Car seats
Swings
Jumparoos
Bumbo chairs
Highchairs
Exersaucers
Walkers
Strollers
Vibrating chairs (strollers & car seats)
(baby carriers)

“……they run the risk of developing certain conditions:

Plagiocephaly: flattening of their head
Torticollis: tight neck muscles resulting in a neck tilt
Delay in motor milestone acquisition
Impacting development of hips and spine”

Sound familiar?
Is this happening to someone we discuss here?

I don’t do Facebook, but my daughter told me there is a therapist who works with CBS children who has a video on this topic posted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Container Baby Syndrome
(from https://napacenter.org/container-baby-syndrome/#:~:text=What is Container Baby Syndrome,their environment on their own.)

“Simply put, container baby syndrome is when a baby spends most of their day within some sort of device, such as a car seat or stroller, that limits their freedom to move and explore their environment on their own.”

Includes: (parenthesis are me)
Car seats
Swings
Jumparoos
Bumbo chairs
Highchairs
Exersaucers
Walkers
Strollers
Vibrating chairs (strollers & car seats)
(baby carriers)

“……they run the risk of developing certain conditions:

Plagiocephaly: flattening of their head
Torticollis: tight neck muscles resulting in a neck tilt
Delay in motor milestone acquisition
Impacting development of hips and spine”

Sound familiar?
Is this happening to someone we discuss here?

I don’t do Facebook, but my daughter told me there is a therapist who works with CBS children who has a video on this topic posted.
They did the same with Jackprop as well right?? That could lead to his lack of motor skills and need to consistently be held or fed. They suck as parents.
#homemovies

Reactions: 10
definitely not as common here but I have lived in 3 states..and 2 had them Illinois and NC. I haven’t come across any in (Orlando area) Florida but I’m still pretty new here and haven’t been around much (in year 2) …my dad lived in NJ when I was in my 30s and I remember them there too. Look kids there’s Big Ben! Anyone?
I wasn't sure what you all have over there, my friend is new jersey an doesn't come across them an for all the time I've been in Orlando (granted I've not done much just between Disney an universal) I haven't seen any either, but it seems like every single road here has at least 20 of the things, but stalling has always been my weakness an we learn on the roads with everyone else, nothing worse than being out on your second lesson with cars right behind you on the horn because you stalled at the lights or round-a-bouts 😖 I honestly wanted to give up, I also could have torn my examiner to bits as well when he included the dreaded hill start on my test 😖😂

• Haha
I could imagine the carnage here if someone stoped in the middle of a round-a-bout 😅 it was bad enough when one of our massive ones went from a two lane with no lights to a three lane with traffic lights, the people who didn't know the area treated it like the three lane an lights where as all the locals who had known it for years still acted like it was a two lane with no lights, it was a nightmare 😅
Oh, I forgot one over in Clearwater Beach that moves pretty fast and can be a real pisser especially in the summertime on a weekend. 🤪

1687111760236.png

I got curious about all this talk of rotaries / roundabouts and looked it up on FDOT for Fla.

So, we've got 20 on designated state hwys and 300+ just randomly dotted in local jurisdictions throughout the state.

It says -

Currently, there are approximately 20 roundabouts operating on the state highway system and over 300 roundabouts on local roads throughout the State.

Reactions: 10
Oh, I forgot one over in Clearwater Beach that moves pretty fast and can be a real pisser especially in the summertime on a weekend. 🤪

View attachment 2249367

I got curious about all this talk of rotaries / roundabouts and looked it up on FDOT for Fla.

So, we've got 20 on designated state hwys and 300+ just randomly dotted in local jurisdictions throughout the state.

It says -

Currently, there are approximately 20 roundabouts operating on the state highway system and over 300 roundabouts on local roads throughout the State.

This one right here is a witch. It's on AMI and traffic backs up in both directions for over a mile. While I know Tim and Jenn did not venture too far past their comfort zone on AMI, I hope they had to deal with this crap.

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 2.10.02 PM.png

Also, I'm not criticizing the state of Florida or anything, there are 2 more missing from the list on SR 64, also in Manatee county. It seems like when there is a fatal crash on that road, they want to replace the light with a roundabout to help control the speed.

Reactions: 8
This one right here is a witch. It's on AMI and traffic backs up in both directions for over a mile. While I know Tim and Jenn did not venture too far past their comfort zone on AMI, I hope they had to deal with this crap.

View attachment 2249371

Also, I'm not criticizing the state of Florida or anything, there are 2 more missing from the list on SR 64, also in Manatee county. It seems like when there is a fatal crash on that road, they want to replace the light with a roundabout to help control the speed.
Oh yeah, is that the one by the pier (or you can take Bridge St. to get to the pier)? I think I remember that one.

I totally forgot about the one in Sarasota at St. Armand's Key too. That can get interesting, dependent upon time of year.

And I don't know why people can't seem to navigate the one in Channelside (Tampa) near the port and the Fla Aquarium and parking garage. It seems like it's so simple yet people are always freaking out driving that one (at least whenever we're over there LOL)

Reactions: 7
Those kids will not go to school, have friends outside each other, and not go to activities unless the nanny takes them. Tim and Jenn won't give up any of their precious time to make sure they gets places on time, they are already chronically late for everything. Let alone not being able to go on vacation whenever Jenn needs one.

The Tim Tracker 135: Ursula would take better care of those poor unfortunate souls.
@Galaxyprincess, this is the next title that I shall vote for! 😂🤣😜🫡 Although the treatment and parenting of these children may not rise to the level of child abuse, endangerment, nor neglect, the optics may show a different picture. 🤔

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah, is that the one by the pier (or you can take Bridge St. to get to the pier)? I think I remember that one.

I totally forgot about the one in Sarasota at St. Armand's Key too. That can get interesting, dependent upon time of year.

And I don't know why people can't seem to navigate the one in Channelside (Tampa) near the port and the Fla Aquarium and parking garage. It seems like it's so simple yet people are always freaking out driving that one (at least whenever we're over there LOL)
That's the one! The one in St Amand's is especially difficult because of all the people walking in front of your car. So not only are you trying to merge/yield, avoid the people attempting to parallel park in the circle, you have people crossing outside of the crosswalks!

I really think a "Jenn learns to drive" series on Patreon would bring in the big bucks for the Bojos.

• Haha
They did the same with Jackprop as well right?? That could lead to his lack of motor skills and need to consistently be held or fed. They suck as parents.
#homemovies
The saddest thing is that THEY are the reason Jackson has these developmental deficiencies!

Nature vs. Nurture

Jackson started out life so full of wonder. I could see him taking in everything, curious about all that was around him. Yet when he reached out to look closer at, touch, feel or taste (this is how babies explore) anything an iron grip was on his wrist, his hand taken away and the object was removed.

Time and time again Jackson has taken initiative to do/try something and he was blocked by THEM at every turn. Every second of his whole life from waking up till it was bedtime was micromanaged by THEM. He couldn’t even play with his toys without them telling him what to do. He would actually get yelled at for not playing with a toy properly in their eyes. Never mind that they have never ever showed him how to do/play with something.

Hence he is now a 3.5 year old that is still hand fed by the sperm or egg donor, chews with his mouth open, is incapable of holding utensils properly and not allowed to feed himself. He has given up and seems lost. Consequently J$ is out of control with his emotions and behaviors. And he deeply resents baby brother’s existence.

At age 3, 80% of his adult brain has formed. Because of THEIR incompetence, selfishness and thoughtlessness towards J$, his brain (the control center of his body) didn’t develop the pathway and connections required for his cognitive, gross & fine motor, emotional and psychological development.

THEY are doing the same thing to Oliver, but on a more severe level of indifference.
At 3.25 months old, Oliver is already screwed! ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm about 8 drinks in, but I wonder if Gin could make some money on onlyfans. Then she wouldn't have to leave the house. A lot of simps out there that follow them and have a thing for frumpy women

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm about 8 drinks in, but I wonder if Gin could make some money on onlyfans. Then she wouldn't have to leave the house. A lot of simps out there that follow them and have a thing for frumpy women
Her sister does it after all! So does Jenelle from Teen Mom 🤢

• Sick
I wondered for awhile there if her license was forcibly taken, but I didn't see anything in the records that indicates one way or the other. If it's been really eight years since she last drove she's probably going to have to retake her drivers test if she ever wants to legally drive again if Florida is anything like my state. I do wonder if Dim fuels the driving anxiety bit since it's a way to control her. I can only imagine how much flexing she'd be doing if she did drive. It does boggle my mind that she doesn't ever occasionally try to even take an Uber or something to get out being stuck at Ft Pampers would drive me crazy and I don't even like driving myself-grant it, I do it because necessary for my livelihood. Hell, they could probably even afford to live somewhere where mass transit was an option-grant it, that would require effort on their part to create new content for whatever city were they to infiltrate.

Really, I can't see them living this way past a couple of years. Like everyone else has said it is going to be hell when the props go to school. Even if they do end up home schooling them, I suspect she won't be able to handle being cooped up with them at Ft. Pampers 24/7. She could barely tolerate OG Buddy when he was trading her precious pins. What is she going to do when the two of them are running around play fighting or what not with each other. And by that point, I really do think Dim will be done with all of them.

Reactions: 12
I wondered for awhile there if her license was forcibly taken, but I didn't see anything in the records that indicates one way or the other. If it's been really eight years since she last drove she's probably going to have to retake her drivers test if she ever wants to legally drive again if Florida is anything like my state. I do wonder if Dim fuels the driving anxiety bit since it's a way to control her. I can only imagine how much flexing she'd be doing if she did drive. It does boggle my mind that she doesn't ever occasionally try to even take an Uber or something to get out being stuck at Ft Pampers would drive me crazy and I don't even like driving myself-grant it, I do it because necessary for my livelihood. Hell, they could probably even afford to live somewhere where mass transit was an option-grant it, that would require effort on their part to create new content for whatever city were they to infiltrate.

Really, I can't see them living this way past a couple of years. Like everyone else has said it is going to be hell when the props go to school. Even if they do end up home schooling them, I suspect she won't be able to handle being cooped up with them at Ft. Pampers 24/7. She could barely tolerate OG Buddy when he was trading her precious pins. What is she going to do when the two of them are running around play fighting or what not with each other. And by that point, I really do think Dim will be done with all of them.
I imagine that she just renewed her license and didn't mention that she's not actually driving a car. Our licenses are good for, I think 10 years? Unless you are under 21 or have a name/address change, you usually can just renew online, pay the fee and they reissue you a new license with your old picture on it. We moved here in 2007, I got my license in the Tax Collector Office (DMV) then. I renewed online after so many years and they sent me an updated license with the same photo in the mail. But when I moved, I had to go into their office with my proof of residence and all that stuff.

I cannot imagine someone with a child not driving and not having public transportation readily available, like living in NYC or someplace like that. Tim was all the way in California at one point and she was home with J$, if there was an emergency, would she have put her big girl pants on and driven? When Tim was at this Hollywood Studios thing, if something were to happen, what would she do? I'm a worst case scenario kind of gal.

Reactions: 13
8 years since she drove? So 2015? Holy crap, that’s a long time.

I wouldn’t feel safe not being able to at least drive locally with two small kids at home, especially where they live. Although I guess you can get an Uber. But that would involve Jenn downloading the app and entering a credit card. She hasn’t downloaded the Disney app yet, so that might be too much for her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
8 years since she drove? So 2015? Holy crap, that’s a long time.

I wouldn’t feel safe not being able to at least drive locally with two small kids at home, especially where they live. Although I guess you can get an Uber. But that would involve Jenn downloading the app and entering a credit card. She hasn’t downloaded the Disney app yet, so that might be too much for her too.
I don't know for sure that it's been 8 years, I was just guessing. I'm too lazy to go back and find the road rage vlog. But, it's been a while...

Well, she hadn't driven alone in almost 5 years, in 2016. Holy tit.

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 4.31.30 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Memories….(thanks FRE)

DJ has “anxiety” about driving a car, but no hesitation whatsoever about flooring the golf cart!

Note: this was within days of Tim getting his wisdom teeth removed and he does ALL the work necessary!
Also, one gets a good view of the educator, Lynn.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.