The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone else caught this, but when showing the laser tag, Jenn says “Do you see them?” Tim says, “yeah I do.” Does this means the nanny took Jackson to play laser tag? Dim can’t even take 8 minutes to play laser tag with his son?
Also, when Dim was finished with the go karts, you can hear the nanny saying, “daddy came in first place!” Jenn never speaks to Jackson during this time. I know we are just getting a snippet of what goes on but I do believe that Jenn probably interacts with Jackson as little as possible.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They must get paid for videos like this. Like a check from the place. Not just YouTube. They can’t be doing this just for a free hamburger and a go-kart ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They get paid for videos like this right? Like a check from the place? Not just YouTube. Tell me they’re not doing this just for a free hamburger and a go-kart ride.
I don't think the business pays them. They most likely offer them food and entertainment as their compensation. Tim will do anything as long as he doesn't have to use his own money for it.

Reactions: 31
I don't think the business pays them. They most likely offer them food and entertainment as their compensation. Tim will do anything as long as he doesn't have to use his own money for it.
What I’m wondering is if they were truly hosted. I want to say yes because I don’t see them doing something like this if they have to pay for it but Dim was vague as usual and just said “thanks to Elev8 for having us out.”
I also believe that he straight up calls places trying to get in for free saying he is a YouTuber with almost 900,000 subs and probably begs for freebies. I don’t see this place calling him to come and try the place out. It’s not brand new or anything. And if he was truly hosted, I don’t see him taking the whole family so I’m not really sure on this.

Reactions: 16
I'm thinking this bowl does not have just 1 cup of cereal in it, it's a decent sized bowl. And there's definitely milk. :sick:

Side note: Why would anyone on the planet put this sort of image out there of themselves? I mean, I'll admit, I look like a disaster right now, but only the dog can see that. Not my 899k subscribers. They've been at 899k for a loooooonnnnngg time now. Absolutely no one is interested in this channel.

View attachment 2223310
That bowl is smaller than you think...I have the same set, its a Disney set lol.

Reactions: 5
I’m only 90 seconds into the new vlog but we have a nanny sighting! She can be seeing here, carrying Jackson:
View attachment 2224247
I find it alarming that he is always so comfortable with "strangers". She is not only carrying him, Jackson has his arms around her. I don't think they know each other for a very long time already. He probably would go with any stranger who promises him baby kittens in a car..

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That’s crazy if they drove up there, with the kids, and a nanny, to go do that, if there wasn’t a check involved. Tracker Logic

Reactions: 10
I tried to screen shot it, but there is a huge piece of spit that flies out if Dims mouth about 1:30 in 🤢

Ginn says she didn't wear the right shoes to do the ropes course. First off, going somewhere that has axe throwing, common sense would be to wear closed toe shoes. That aside, wouldn't you look over the website for that kind of information, if for no other reason than to be able to provide that information to your viewers, as "professional" travel vlogger?

Sure, put your shoes on the table that will probably be used for food.
Screenshot_20230607-184123_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it alarming that he is always so comfortable with "strangers". She is not only carrying him, Jackson has his arms around her. I don't think they know each other for a very long time already. He probably would go with any stranger who promises him baby kittens in a car..
He probably attaches to anyone who is nice to him and pays attention to just him and not the camera. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
While Ginn is munching on more cereal and picking at her teeth, I finished replacing the broken trackpad on my MacBook on my own (just basically bought the trackpad and cable and followed a youtube video and saved at least a couple hundred bucks (my warranty had run out) and didn't have to go downtown and find parking just to get to the Apple store and drop off my computer. It wasn't all smooth, I thought my keyboard also stopped working then realized I hadn't flipped down some teeny tiny levers to keep the cables fully connected, but ALL good, we are back in business, it's so good to have a functioning trackpad again! Oh and I finished my third round of interviews. And I even got some tit down at my current job. 😆 And whaddya know, my clingy lap cats managed to survive without being on my lap at all times so that I wouldn't have to switch to an every-other-day work schedule! 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so confused on why they even have kids. When you have kids it's not about you anymore it is about your kid making sure they are healthy playing with them also buying them age appropriate toys and making sure they have good food and not feeding them a lot of junk food. I don't think Tim and Jenn will ever understand that. Also why do they let strangers pick up Jackson and maybe Oliver they do not know them I don't care if they are fans of Tim and Jenn. Tim and Jenn should know better.

Reactions: 21
What I’m wondering is if they were truly hosted. I want to say yes because I don’t see them doing something like this if they have to pay for it but Dim was vague as usual and just said “thanks to Elev8 for having us out.”
I also believe that he straight up calls places trying to get in for free saying he is a YouTuber with almost 900,000 subs and probably begs for freebies. I don’t see this place calling him to come and try the place out. It’s not brand new or anything. And if he was truly hosted, I don’t see him taking the whole family so I’m not really sure on this.
Guaranteed the Trackholes were #hosted, otherwise they would never have gone to this place.
#homemovies

Reactions: 18
They are pathetic, needing to take a nanny for Jackson. Jenn added nothing, she didn’t need to be there either.

Every time I see her out with the baby carrier and stroller, I want to to scream at her…especially when she has that ridiculous umbrella attached. It’s one or the other, not both.she looks like a homeless bag lady. It’s evident just from looking at her that she has no clue how to be a mother.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.