The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to even think of how bad their house is, I've been getting in an about mine this week an honestly it's surprised me that a house that's kept clean can still have dirty bits, just places like under the kitchen drawers or on top of the kitchen units all had to be bleached down because it's not areas I do often, so god knows how bad a state their house must be like, I can't imagine what they will find when they go through the heaps of piles of random crap that's everywhere or how much bacteria on things there will be because they are putting shoes an all sorts on the worktops

Reactions: 15
Well, at least DJ is good for something.
I did some research cause I was curious.

A woman should only have 24 grams of sugar per day.

1 cup of cereal (without milk)

Raisin Bran. 18 g
Cheerios. 1 g
Frosted Flakes 11 g
Honey Nut Cheerios. 12 g. (3/4 cup)
Lucky Charms. 13 g

1 cup of milk
Whole 3.25% 12g
1%. 13 g
2%. 12 g
Non-fat. 12 g
Breast milk. 17 g

So just eating one cup of Raisin Bran plus milk exceeds DJ’s daily sugar intake recommendation.
She had how many bowls??
I thought she said Raisin Bran Crunch. She gets an extra gram of sugar bonus with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't Timmy show us not too long ago him painting the garage door? And now it's being replaced? Talk about wasting $$$?
He probably did a crappy job painting it and HOA is all over their ass about. They probably have been fined several times by HOA before doing something about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Didn't Timmy show us not too long ago him painting the garage door? And now it's being replaced? Talk about wasting $$$?
He probably did a crappy job painting it and HOA is all over their ass about. They probably have been fined several times by HOA before doing something about it.
I remember it began to rain while Tim continued to paint it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the conversation went like this…

Tim: We should really get Buddy in the pool more.
Jenn; Oh but it’s so hot out there. Ever since I had your babies, I’ve just been so hot. And I still plan to nurse for 7 more years.
Tim: I hate the heat too. And the rain.
Jenn: And there is no where to sit. The cage is too small. We can’t entertain out there. I mean, we don’t entertain but maybe we would if we had somewhere to sit.
Tim: We can put a roof on top. And make it bigger.
Jenn: We can do that?
Tim: Sure. I worked in construction as a helper once.
Jenn: That would be good. Then I would go out there.
Tim: This would be good home vlog content. I could walk around showing construction updates just like I do at Universal and Disney. It would probably pay for itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I remember it began to rain while Tim continued to paint it.
Weren’t they going on the cruise the next day? I wonder if the pool cage is falling apart and they were told to take care of it. They lie, so we will never know.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they’ll sell the house and move because they are too lazy. Also, they have a couple liens on their house, right? With the solar panels, I’m guessing they have the lien because they took a loan out to pay for it
Well there is still an open lien listed on their last house in Tim's name so it is possible the records just aren't super accurate or I'm reading them wrong. If they took out a home equity loan I'd expect a new mortgage to be listed and none shows up. They could have put all that stuff on a credit card and the companies could be keeping the liens open.

I still think they just banked a ton of money at their peak and are burning through it. Can't really prove that of course so I respect other theories except crazy ones like Timmy being some sort of crypto bro genius or them owning a bunch of rental properties or them committing elderly abuse forcing Tim's parents to pay for stuff. Those just seem a bit too crazy for me. They had YouTube luck and there is no evidence of other luck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the conversation went like this…

Tim: We should really get Buddy in the pool more.
Jenn; Oh but it’s so hot out there. Ever since I had your babies, I’ve just been so hot. And I still plan to nurse for 7 more years.
Tim: I hate the heat too. And the rain.
Jenn: And there is no where to sit. The cage is too small. We can’t entertain out there. I mean, we don’t entertain but maybe we would if we had somewhere to sit.
Tim: We can put a roof on top. And make it bigger.
Jenn: We can do that?
Tim: Sure. I worked in construction as a helper once.
Jenn: That would be good. Then I would go out there.
Tim: This would be good home vlog content. I could walk around showing construction updates just like I do at Universal and Disney. It would probably pay for itself.

I remember when I was a kid, I did not know the concept of hot or cold until I was around 6 years old. I loved going in the pool when I was HOT to cool off or going outside to play in the snow when it was COLD. Trackers, that is what kids want to do (or least my brother, myself, cousins and friends) if they had access to the pool or the beach when it was hot out. Just wear sandals on the beach to help with not having to walk on hot sand.

Reactions: 10
I always wondered why would Jenn even want a house in golden oaks?
For the flex of course. I can’t believe stans would support Superchats or stickers or a Patreon knowing these 2 already live really well off the YT money. Grifters going to grift.
#homemovies

Reactions: 18
Sure looks like another view buying spree - numbers jumped a lot on anything under 100,000 views...now all but the last vlog are over 100,000.
#lyingsackofcraptrackers
Minipulated numbers or not?
I'm thinking this bowl does not have just 1 cup of cereal in it, it's a decent sized bowl. And there's definitely milk. :sick:

Side note: Why would anyone on the planet put this sort of image out there of themselves? I mean, I'll admit, I look like a disaster right now, but only the dog can see that. Not my 899k subscribers. They've been at 899k for a loooooonnnnngg time now. Absolutely no one is interested in this channel.

View attachment 2223310
I thought your nose grew and widened much later in life. She’s got a head start!

They most certainly have a lawn service. We would be hearing about how he had to mow otherwise. Lawn service in Florida isn’t a flex so that’s why they never mention it. Now if roomba made a mower I’m sure they would be first in line to buy a few…you know one for the back, one for the sides and one for front. They are a special blend of dumb and lazy that makes burning through their undeserved fortune comical.

@Caligirl123 thank you! Although chilly it is really nice coming from the hot humid weather of Orlando. We are obsessed with the Jacarandas in bloom here. Stunning!
@BoPeeps78 appreciate it! I will look into all of those. For some reason when I think of the tar pits I just think of that movie with James Spader and Rob Lowe Bad Influence where he dumps a body in them. I didn’t realize there was visit value!

• Heart
They most certainly have a lawn service. We would be hearing about how he had to mow otherwise. Lawn service in Florida isn’t a flex so that’s why they never mention it. Now if roomba made a mower I’m sure they would be first in line to buy a few…you know one for the back, one for the sides and one for front. They are a special blend of dumb and lazy that makes burning through their undeserved fortune comical.
Actually, my boss in Norway was telling me about how they have Roomba style lawn mowers there. Battery operated that maps out your lawn and they can be set up on a timer or from your phone to mow. Who knew?

• Wow
Reactions: 12

@Caligirl123 thank you! Although chilly it is really nice coming from the hot humid weather of Orlando. We are obsessed with the Jacarandas in bloom here. Stunning!
@BoPeeps78 appreciate it! I will look into all of those. For some reason when I think of the tar pits I just think of that movie with James Spader and Rob Lowe Bad Influence where he dumps a body in them. I didn’t realize there was visit value!
There actually is a such thing as a robot lawn mower!
---
Actually, my boss in Norway was telling me about how they have Roomba style lawn mowers there. Battery operated that maps out your lawn and they can be set up on a timer or from your phone to mow. Who knew?
Jinx! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A5169BFE-8177-4D22-B10E-0BDA18DBC6BC.jpeg

Current description should read:
“If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is NOT it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism about us. From Disney to Universal we got you covered give out late and misleading information. We also cover Sea World, Legoland and International Drive but only when hosted. So join us as we grift around Orlando and see what it has to pilfer.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2223284

“If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is NOT it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism about us. From Disney to Universal we got you covered give out late and misleading information. We also cover Sea World, Legoland and International Drive but only when hosted. So join us as we grift around Orlando and see what it has to pilfer.”
Perfect! Just realized that we know Mike or someone else had to have written that because it doesn’t have Jenn’s 4th grade dear diary style with exclamation points after every sentence.
@court2022 @Firefly03-K64 omg! Hopefully the trackers read your comment because they need that! I was joking but now that I know it’s real they should totally get some! They can go pick them up from Home Depot in their Rivian and make the entire family go and get out of the car to do it! jenn will use the outing as an excuse to go to Starbucks and Portillo’s because they like to keep their content fresh and it will totally be helpful to viewers planning their next Orlando trip! *exclamation points used to emulate Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2223284

"We also exploit our children for money. We encourage unhealthy parasocial relationships. Our babies are your family. Feel free to send us cash and prizes, or perhaps staycations. We also review food. Food from any and all locations. Hospitals, airports, school cafeterias, amusement parks, libraries, etc. Consider #hosting us, and we may mention you in our vids. XOXO The Trackers"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but if I had to broadcast my face on YT I would at least 'comb' my hair. Paprika Jenn doesn't even do that. And as for the eating on camera - seriously - the bowl of cereal could have waited until you finished filming. She seems to only become Paprika Jenn for the live shows. Otherwise she makes no effort at all. I WFH each day and yes I do admit that sweats are my 'best friend' most days but there is no one here to see me and I don't film myself for YT. When I do venture out to the grocery store I put on real pants and make sure my hair is combed and my face is presentable. She really does want to play the 'look at me, I'm the best MOM ever' - HELL NO YOU ARE NOT. I hope J$ and $liver bolt Fort Pampers the first chance they get - they deserve 2 parents who love them and care about them. Not these 2 morons.

And as for the backyard - they don't use the pool, J$ never gets to run in the grass with his bare feet, he never gets to play with his basketball hoop outside, so what could they possibly be doing out there? They don't even go outside. Yes it's Florida and yes it gets hot most days but you can go out early before the heat arrives and enjoy the yard? These 2 asshats really don't have a brain cell between them.
It gets hot much of the year, but there are long stretches of time that it’s gorgeous and very comfortable to play outside every day. J$ is an indoor cat and doesn’t even know that outdoor cats are a thing.
---
First, her head is far too big for the position of her pony tails. Her hair is too thin as well.

maybe if she added a little curl to it, a wave, add height and volume to it, a headband as someone suggested, it will look nice(r)

Secondly, she manages to make something as simple as a pony tail look sloppy and unkempt. That top knot she sloppily does, no ma’am.

She can use the help of added clip ins, or something to make it look fuller and thicker. She can take them out daily, and just use them while on camera.
100%. If I wear my hair up it’s neat without flyaways and I wear a cute headband to hide my baby hairs. So instead of looking like I’m on the struggle bus with day 3 hair, it’s kinda cute and boho. 5 minutes of makeup and you’re good to go. She films looking like she does, and then watches it back and publishes it. I just can’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.