The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I've seen conflicting things written about him on here in the past, but I'm actually finding paging mr morrow to be far more interesting to watch over the last few months in comparison to the 'trackers/bojo's', same with SE's recent vlogs especially the Vegas vlogs. PMM is showing the origins and history of walt and has been showing a fascinating perspective to the background of Disney. I sat there and thought 'why hasn't Tim done this?? he's been online for so long yet in comparison to both of these vloggers has shown nothing'!
Because he was invited out. These vloggers will not spend their own dime unless it benefits them. The reason Dim and the other “popular” theme park vloggers haven’t been to Marceline or other WD sites/not theme parks, is because they haven’t been #hosted to do it. Remember Dim only went once to the Disney Studios because he was #hosted. How many times has he, or any of the others, been to California and visited the Disney sites other than the parks. Don’t give Mr. Meat Sweats anymore kudos, he could have done this type of vlog early in his channel career if he HAD WANTED TO.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2023-06-07 8.52.57 AM.png

Given how controlling they tend to be with releasing doctored photos on social media, these close up high definition shots in the vlogs are rather alarming.

Product not as advertised.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 9.11.55 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2223481

Given how controlling they tend to be with releasing doctored photos on social media, these close up high definition shots in the vlogs are rather alarming.

Product not as advertised.

View attachment 2223502
Stans in the comments *still*: OMG Jenn you are guh-low-ingggggggg :sick::sick::sick:

Side note, you'd think someone's who mother died of bleeping skin cancer would try to take better care of themselves jfc 🤦‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 25
That is the problem with upgrading your home to sell. Just because you like the upgrade does not mean the potential buyer will like them. The paint in the parts of the house they show is OK. Pretty generic. I'd leave it generic white or cream or whatever color you'd call it. While I don't like BB color in his room. It is not that bad. I'd just repaint the area that would be touched up. Which is probably the whole house.

If they do smoke the special stuff in the house. Wash the walls to get the smell out of the house and of course give the house a good clean.

Same with the pool upgrades people are talking about. I'd just leave the pool area the way it is. If any new owner wants to change it. Let them do it.

The only thing I'd upgrade would just fix anything in the house that is broken. I know they fixed the oven (or I should say I think they fixed it). Any overhead lights, faucets, of course the shelving in the garage.

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched for a while but does she still wear that ring Tim bought her last year (I think he got it on a cruise?)
I don’t know honestly, which one is which I know that she typically rotates I think three rings, but I honestly don’t really pay attention. I just noticed that yes I had seen that ring before.

Reactions: 11
That is the problem with upgrading your home to sell. Just because you like the upgrade does not mean the potential buyer will like them. The paint in the parts of the house they show is OK. Pretty generic. I'd leave it generic white or cream or whatever color you'd call it. While I don't like BB color in his room. It is not that bad. I'd just repaint the area that would be touched up. Which is probably the whole house.

If they do smoke the special stuff in the house. Wash the walls to get the smell out of the house and of course give the house a good clean.

Same with the pool upgrades people are talking about. I'd just leave the pool area the way it is. If any new owner wants to change it. Let them do it.

The only thing I'd upgrade would just fix anything in the house that is broken. I know they fixed the oven (or I should say I think they fixed it). Any overhead lights, faucets, of course the shelving in the garage.
I agree, when selling it's honestly best just to paint the place nutural colours if it's not already an fix anything that's broken, people will do whatever when they move in an I'd say any house that's over the 200/300k range then chances are they have planned what they will do, it's not like a house under 100k where they will want to keep it as it is because funds are limited, when we moved from our old house we had done up the bathroom thinking putting in a new shower would help sell it better because its what most want an in the end the people that bought it ripped out the new bathroom an put a bath back in, they also ripped out the kitchen an had a new one, so if we were to sell this one we have I'd honestly just rip off the wallpaper in the rooms an paint them cream

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but if I had to broadcast my face on YT I would at least 'comb' my hair. Paprika Jenn doesn't even do that. And as for the eating on camera - seriously - the bowl of cereal could have waited until you finished filming. She seems to only become Paprika Jenn for the live shows. Otherwise she makes no effort at all. I WFH each day and yes I do admit that sweats are my 'best friend' most days but there is no one here to see me and I don't film myself for YT. When I do venture out to the grocery store I put on real pants and make sure my hair is combed and my face is presentable. She really does want to play the 'look at me, I'm the best MOM ever' - HELL NO YOU ARE NOT. I hope J$ and $liver bolt Fort Pampers the first chance they get - they deserve 2 parents who love them and care about them. Not these 2 morons.

And as for the backyard - they don't use the pool, J$ never gets to run in the grass with his bare feet, he never gets to play with his basketball hoop outside, so what could they possibly be doing out there? They don't even go outside. Yes it's Florida and yes it gets hot most days but you can go out early before the heat arrives and enjoy the yard? These 2 asshats really don't have a brain cell between them.
Right, this makes no sense. These 2 losers traipse all over the WDW properties in the summer heat with their spawn and can’t be assed to take them into the backyard so Jackprop can run off his unhinged energy Or spend time in their green lagoon pool.
#homemovies

Reactions: 21
And as for the backyard - they don't use the pool, J$ never gets to run in the grass with his bare feet, he never gets to play with his basketball hoop outside, so what could they possibly be doing out there? They don't even go outside. Yes it's Florida and yes it gets hot most days but you can go out early before the heat arrives and enjoy the yard? These 2 asshats really don't have a brain cell between them.
Do we know if the pool is even usable right now? These lazy slobs can't even clean their own house, I'm doubting Dimmy is keeping up with the maintenance of a pool. Skimming, backwashing, chemicals...it's a lot of work to get on top of. Especially if you let you pool go green.
Also, I didn't watch the video talking about the backyard. Did they show it? You never hear about them talking about mowing (they used to in the old house). They would virtual signal every time they mowed to show "how busy they are". I doubt they have a lawn service as they would flex about it. So, is the focus on getting the backyard spruced up so they can actually use it? Unless they showed it in the recent vlog, I'm betting it a jungle swamp back there and unusable right now. But I refuse to watch to find out. LOL

Reactions: 15
Maybe that's the reason they are doing it up, would the HOA get on to them if the back yard was a mess an overgrown? Or would they ignore it since it's the back yard?

I believe they have been forced into all this work because of some reason, be it the HOA or for selling because we all know none of this is because they WANT to do it

He looks like a serial killer tbh.
im on vacay right now and the week before had a tit week at work so just now getting caught up.
my youngest and I are in California. 4 days Disneyland Hotel and next we are moving to Santa Monica to do the Getty (she’s a budding artist) , Little Tokyo (she’s also obsessed with anime and Japanese culture) and the Barbie Dreamhouse ( this one is for both of us). If any Cali tattler friends can give me advice on other fun things to do (mom and 12 year old) let me know! im A huge 90210 fan so plan to see the Annenburg ( aka Beverly Hills beach club 🤣)
as far as the trackers back yard…they are insane. Now I will say coming from Chicago…our grass was silky soft and here the St. Augustine grass is tough so my kids don’t love running around in it. We play with our dog in it but that’s about it. We do have a similar pool cage setup (as someone noted it’s pretty common) but I cheaped out and didn’t get a pool heater and yet we still are outside every day. We planted herbs and flowers, we eat dinner out there, and when it’s too cold to swim we sit and kick our legs still. They are just so bleeping ungrateful for everything they have. I just have to believe that they are like the people who win the lottery.….a fool and his money are soon parted.
Have a great time here in California! Sorry the weather sucks so badly 😞

Reactions: 4
Is this a Gin spotting at Universal?
1686146680189.png

The ankles look too thick, but everything else looks just like her! Well, this Thumb Thumb does have a waist line and Gin does not. Maybe just related?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't Timmy show us not too long ago him painting the garage door? And now it's being replaced? Talk about wasting $$$?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe that's the reason they are doing it up, would the HOA get on to them if the back yard was a mess an overgrown? Or would they ignore it since it's the back yard?

I believe they have been forced into all this work because of some reason, be it the HOA or for selling because we all know none of this is because they WANT to do it
My HOA did not care about backyards, but it was because people had privacy fences. However, Tim’s neighborhood tend to have the wrought iron fencing so you can see what’s going on in the backyard so it may be the HOA gets onto them. I would be unsure of that.
I’ve actually never seen his backyard unkempt. It does look like it stays mowed although I think that they have yard people just like they have a pool person because the last few times we’ve seen the pool it has been clean.
---
Didn't Timmy show us not too long ago him painting the garage door? And now it's being replaced? Talk about wasting $$$?
Maybe he ran into it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He probably did a tit job of painting it and it still didn't meet HOA requirements. Name me one thing he does or has done well? Not filming, editing, fixing stuff, renovations, parenting, spouse, adulting...

Reactions: 22
Do we know if the pool is even usable right now? These lazy slobs can't even clean their own house, I'm doubting Dimmy is keeping up with the maintenance of a pool. Skimming, backwashing, chemicals...it's a lot of work to get on top of. Especially if you let you pool go green.
Also, I didn't watch the video talking about the backyard. Did they show it? You never hear about them talking about mowing (they used to in the old house). They would virtual signal every time they mowed to show "how busy they are". I doubt they have a lawn service as they would flex about it. So, is the focus on getting the backyard spruced up so they can actually use it? Unless they showed it in the recent vlog, I'm betting it a jungle swamp back there and unusable right now. But I refuse to watch to find out. LOL
They must have a lawn service, at least for mowing. Their HOA for sure cares about the front lawn and if the neighbors hate them, they'd complain about the back lawn. They are definitely not fertilizing seeing how dead the grass in the back area was the last time they showed it (Easter maybe?) No one in my area mows their own lawn. Not one person in either neighborhood that I've lived in since moving to Florida. It's not even about laziness. Lawn care is relatively inexpensive and I timed my guys once, it takes them less than 7 minutes to mow, edge, trim and chop down the dead palm leaves. Then they are on to the next house. If we had to do it ourselves, it would take a few hours.

I don't know why they don't have a pool guy and maybe they do now, we haven't seen the pool in the while. Again, pool guys are relatively inexpensive. You don't have to be home for them to come in/out. They test the water, adjust the chems, vacuum, clean the filter/make sure it's working property. It's good money spent and like the lawn guys, the pool guy is here for less than 10 minutes and you don't even have to think about maintaining anything, the pool is always ready to swim.

He looks like a serial killer tbh.
im on vacay right now and the week before had a tit week at work so just now getting caught up.
my youngest and I are in California. 4 days Disneyland Hotel and next we are moving to Santa Monica to do the Getty (she’s a budding artist) , Little Tokyo (she’s also obsessed with anime and Japanese culture) and the Barbie Dreamhouse ( this one is for both of us). If any Cali tattler friends can give me advice on other fun things to do (mom and 12 year old) let me know! im A huge 90210 fan so plan to see the Annenburg ( aka Beverly Hills beach club 🤣)
as far as the trackers back yard…they are insane. Now I will say coming from Chicago…our grass was silky soft and here the St. Augustine grass is tough so my kids don’t love running around in it. We play with our dog in it but that’s about it. We do have a similar pool cage setup (as someone noted it’s pretty common) but I cheaped out and didn’t get a pool heater and yet we still are outside every day. We planted herbs and flowers, we eat dinner out there, and when it’s too cold to swim we sit and kick our legs still. They are just so bleeping ungrateful for everything they have. I just have to believe that they are like the people who win the lottery.….a fool and his money are soon parted.
We went to California last year from Chicago as well. I HIGHLY recommend the Academy Awards Museum, La Brea Tar Pits (which is in walking distance to the Academy Awards Museum), and the California Science Center (its free!!). We had so much fun out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First, her head is far too big for the position of her pony tails. Her hair is too thin as well.

maybe if she added a little curl to it, a wave, add height and volume to it, a headband as someone suggested, it will look nice(r)

Secondly, she manages to make something as simple as a pony tail look sloppy and unkempt. That top knot she sloppily does, no ma’am.

She can use the help of added clip ins, or something to make it look fuller and thicker. She can take them out daily, and just use them while on camera.

They must have a lawn service, at least for mowing. Their HOA for sure cares about the front lawn and if the neighbors hate them, they'd complain about the back lawn. They are definitely not fertilizing seeing how dead the grass in the back area was the last time they showed it (Easter maybe?) No one in my area mows their own lawn. Not one person in either neighborhood that I've lived in since moving to Florida. It's not even about laziness. Lawn care is relatively inexpensive and I timed my guys once, it takes them less than 7 minutes to mow, edge, trim and chop down the dead palm leaves. Then they are on to the next house. If we had to do it ourselves, it would take a few hours.

I don't know why they don't have a pool guy and maybe they do now, we haven't seen the pool in the while. Again, pool guys are relatively inexpensive. You don't have to be home for them to come in/out. They test the water, adjust the chems, vacuum, clean the filter/make sure it's working property. It's good money spent and like the lawn guys, the pool guy is here for less than 10 minutes and you don't even have to think about maintaining anything, the pool is always ready to swim.
Nice! Wish that was the same here. Our lawn service is expensive and so is our pool service. We enjoy being outside and even have several various gardens around our large backyard. We don't mind doing the mowing and garden care, but it does take a long time. Same for our pool, we converted it to a salt water pool so very low maintenance.
I just assumed their backyard and pool were as much of a mess as the house is. 🥴

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they’ll sell the house and move because they are too lazy. Also, they have a couple liens on their house, right? With the solar panels, I’m guessing they have the lien because they took a loan out to pay for it. That needs to be paid in full before selling I think. The fact that they have a loan for solar and now they are starting these other projects tells us a lot. I’m guessing a lot of what they do is being financed. Why start all these house projects before paying off the solar? It sounds like whatever they are doing to their backyard is going to be expensive too. They are gonna be so far in the hole that they will walk away with nothing when they do eventually sell the house.

Now I’m also curious how yard work is being handled? Part of me thinks they must have a lawn service but like someone said, they’d be flexing that. And if Tim were out there cutting the grass, Jenn would be filming it. I guess we’ll see it addresses soon since we are talking about it on here.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.