The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure looks like another view buying spree - numbers jumped a lot on anything under 100,000 views...now all but the last vlog are over 100,000.
#lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I had forgotten that they sang a “birthday” song to Jackson every month his first year.
Here is Jackson and Oliver at 3 months.
You can tell by their faces who got more attention and was a happier baby.
D5342731-EDED-4A59-B8A6-6CFB155DA80B.jpeg
E3C8B11E-6B8D-426C-80B3-0C2D9659FF93.jpeg

(sorry about the quality of the screenshots.
Garbage in garbage out)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sure looks like another view buying spree - numbers jumped a lot on anything under 100,000 views...now all but the last vlog are over 100,000.
#lyingsackofcraptrackers
Yeah the views and subscriber counts are not organic, they seem to jump only periodically. Dim must feel the need to ensure every video has over 100K views. If he had not bought all those subscribers it wouldn’t be so bad, but the view to subs ratio is way off.
#homemovies

Reactions: 16
Wow, looks like a lot has happened. These two look like their almost 50 just from the screenshots. They are horrible parents and I say this cause I work with single moms and dads with multiple kids. If Jenn wants to see what’s it’s like being a working mom- look no further than the theme park workers (that she is rude to) who somehow raise children with limited resources.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I picked up my kid from her friends house not too long ago, and I drove by eagle creek. The subdivision itself is so beautiful from the outside, and all the larger homes you can see from the road are stunning. All I could think was wow, they suck for how they treat their home.
I personally love their house, except for the cabinets and floors. I think they live on the “poorer” side though lol, it’s still nice, but just looking from the outside the other houses appear to be more Grand than what the Bojo’s have.
regardless, I will still take their house and fix it from the inside first. Just like a human body, who cares if you’re a size 4, when you have high cholesterol, and high blood pressure, and your mental health is declining etc.
They only want to look good from the outside, Gucci sweaters, rivians solar panels etc. poor mans way of living and thinking.
ETA: I remember a while ago, iPhone 8 had just came out. I was working at this resort, and we had a visit by one of the big wigs. He had an iPhone 4 I believe. Some of the guys were joking around with him telling him he needed to upgrade. Meanwhile, this man probably made more than our entire dept combined lol. I promise, this all ties back to the trackers somehow lol. What is that saying “money whispers, and change jingles. I know I butchered it, but it’s something along those lines.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I had forgotten that they sang a “birthday” song to Jackson every month his first year.
View attachment 2222482View attachment 2222483

Garbage in garbage out)
Look at how reactive J$ face and how round his head is. Big Baby always looks blank and sour. That is definitely a cone shaped head. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this another new ring she has? Sorry if this has already been brought up. I just noticed it for the first time in the picture @Quasimodo posted because I can’t even hate watch them anymore.

ACE6D8B5-A990-420C-9A39-FA7014421643.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
ETA: I remember a while ago, iPhone 8 had just came out. I was working at this resort, and we had a visit by one of the big wigs. He had an iPhone 4 I believe. Some of the guys were joking around with him telling him he needed to upgrade. Meanwhile, this man probably made more than our entire dept combined lol. I promise, this all ties back to the trackers somehow lol. What is that saying “money whispers, and change jingles. I know I butchered it, but it’s something along those lines.
Yep. I know the phrase "Money Talks, Wealth Whispers."

The Trackers are the very definition of low-class, "new" money.

Nouveau riche.

(and no, Jenn; that's not French for a good thing)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2222482View attachment 2222483

Garbage in garbage out)
Oliver is definitely mini Tim. The nose here has a appearance of a point where J had that more rounded Jenn nose. He definitely has a large, oblong head. I actually thought the clip with him sticking his tongue out and laughing was adorable- so I have hope he is fine but just has that RBF face when Jenn or Tim is blabbing away as they do often. That, or listening to J scream and be super loud all the time.

Reactions: 13
Big Baby always looks like he wishes he could get a refund or a do-over. "Seriously you guyzzz? THESE idiots are the ones whose dilapidated limping sperm and misshapen egg created me? Oh, dear. Where's the stork when you need him?? Does anyone else feel like they're permanently stuck in an earthquake simulator? If this greasy potato doesn't stop kissing me I'm going to tit a half-formed turd on her "half-caf" coffee tainted milk jugs."

Yep. I know the phrase "Money Talks, Wealth Whispers."

The Trackers are the very definition of low-class, "new" money.

Nouveau riche.

(and no, Jenn; that's not French for a good thing)
Or as Dim and Ginn would say: "Nooo-vee-ooh rish-AY!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Selling the house? Probably. She won’t be content until she’s in Golden Oak lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Belated recap (I had to do a whole consecutive day of work, ugh so tragic):

Ginn eats more cereal than my dad's pet goats and their new rented camera makes their skin look like half-waxed balls with ingrown hairs and blemishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.