The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off subject: does PC Dev have a job? Or Bianca?

Just wondering. Not a fan or sub of his but his Alaska cruise was recommended on my YT page so I started watching. I see he has a ton of patrons but he must have a lot of money. I am enjoying the cruise vlogs but he is driving me crazy with how much he talks with his hands

On subject: Jenn sucks. The whole complaining about no drive thru for her coffee shows how out of touch with reality she is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know I've seen conflicting things written about him on here in the past, but I'm actually finding paging mr morrow to be far more interesting to watch over the last few months in comparison to the 'trackers/bojo's', same with SE's recent vlogs especially the Vegas vlogs. PMM is showing the origins and history of walt and has been showing a fascinating perspective to the background of Disney. I sat there and thought 'why hasn't Tim done this?? he's been online for so long yet in comparison to both of these vloggers has shown nothing'!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
just catching up after an already draining week at work… good god he looks like he is 60 yrs old here!
We have posted some sad sack pics of him before, but this is the worst!
He looks like a serial killer tbh.
im on vacay right now and the week before had a tit week at work so just now getting caught up.
my youngest and I are in California. 4 days Disneyland Hotel and next we are moving to Santa Monica to do the Getty (she’s a budding artist) , Little Tokyo (she’s also obsessed with anime and Japanese culture) and the Barbie Dreamhouse ( this one is for both of us). If any Cali tattler friends can give me advice on other fun things to do (mom and 12 year old) let me know! im A huge 90210 fan so plan to see the Annenburg ( aka Beverly Hills beach club 🤣)
as far as the trackers back yard…they are insane. Now I will say coming from Chicago…our grass was silky soft and here the St. Augustine grass is tough so my kids don’t love running around in it. We play with our dog in it but that’s about it. We do have a similar pool cage setup (as someone noted it’s pretty common) but I cheaped out and didn’t get a pool heater and yet we still are outside every day. We planted herbs and flowers, we eat dinner out there, and when it’s too cold to swim we sit and kick our legs still. They are just so bleeping ungrateful for everything they have. I just have to believe that they are like the people who win the lottery.….a fool and his money are soon parted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Off subject: does PC Dev have a job? Or Bianca?

Just wondering. Not a fan or sub of his but his Alaska cruise was recommended on my YT page so I started watching. I see he has a ton of patrons but he must have a lot of money. I am enjoying the cruise vlogs but he is driving me crazy with how much he talks with his hands

On subject: Jenn sucks. The whole complaining about no drive thru for her coffee shows how out of touch with reality she is
I think she’s a nurse. I know he used to be a CM.

Reactions: 9
A little late, but we were gone all evening at our kid's sporting event (something the Trackers wouldn't understand)...

GIF Recrap:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He’s like those bots on Twitter that you can ask to explain something.

DCF0289F-07F2-4A44-BD54-531E65298775.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, at least DJ is good for something.
I did some research cause I was curious.

A woman should only have 24 grams of sugar per day.

1 cup of cereal (without milk)

Raisin Bran. 18 g
Cheerios. 1 g
Frosted Flakes 11 g
Honey Nut Cheerios. 12 g. (3/4 cup)
Lucky Charms. 13 g

1 cup of milk
Whole 3.25% 12g
1%. 13 g
2%. 12 g
Non-fat. 12 g
Breast milk. 17 g

So just eating one cup of Raisin Bran plus milk exceeds DJ’s daily sugar intake recommendation.
She had how many bowls??

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well, at least DJ is good for something.
I did some research cause I was curious.

A woman should only have 24 grams of sugar per day.

1 cup of cereal (without milk)

Raisin Bran. 18 g
Cheerios. 1 g
Frosted Flakes 11 g
Honey Nut Cheerios. 12 g. (3/4 cup)
Lucky Charms. 13 g

1 cup of milk
Whole 3.25% 12g
1%. 13 g
2%. 12 g
Non-fat. 12 g
Breast milk. 17 g

So just eating one cup of Raisin Bran plus milk exceeds DJ’s daily sugar intake recommendation.
She had how many bowls??
I'm thinking this bowl does not have just 1 cup of cereal in it, it's a decent sized bowl. And there's definitely milk. :sick:

Side note: Why would anyone on the planet put this sort of image out there of themselves? I mean, I'll admit, I look like a disaster right now, but only the dog can see that. Not my 899k subscribers. They've been at 899k for a loooooonnnnngg time now. Absolutely no one is interested in this channel.

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 7.56.49 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Selling the house? Probably. She won’t be content until she’s in Golden Oak lol
I was thinking that too. People typically do a lot of random upgrades to their house when they're getting ready to go on market. Painting, fixing things that are obviously broken, etc. I doubt they're moving but who knows with these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If they ever buy in Golden Oak I'm starting a Youtube channel immediately. I can vlog about Disney & Universal from my home outside of FL better than these two

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm thinking this bowl does not have just 1 cup of cereal in it, it's a decent sized bowl. And there's definitely milk. :sick:

Side note: Why would anyone on the planet put this sort of image out there of themselves? I mean, I'll admit, I look like a disaster right now, but only the dog can see that. Not my 899k subscribers. They've been at 899k for a loooooonnnnngg time now. Absolutely no one is interested in this channel.

View attachment 2223310
When has her hair been down in the last..what? Year? Maybe a couple of times? I get that it’s hot and is easiest to have you hair out of your face around the house. But maybe a barrette? Or a headband? Something. Is my hair is a weird sleep bun right now? Yes. But I’m not putting my face out on the internet either. Have just a little self respect. Tension alopecia is a thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
When has her hair been down in the last..what? Year? Maybe a couple of times? I get that it’s hot and is easiest to have you hair out of your face around the house. But maybe a barrette? Or a headband? Something. Is my hair is a weird sleep bun right now? Yes. But I’m not putting my face out on the internet either. Have just a little self respect. Tension alopecia is a thing.
Not defending her but my hair is always tied back as well, usually I'll go between a bun or pony tail etc, granted I do take good care of my hair an am not putting myself out there on a YT channel an when I go to work it's kept very neat an tidy, but I don't see what's wrong with keeping it tied back all the time, so long as it's not scrapped back an tied extremely tightly then you won't get much tension either

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but if I had to broadcast my face on YT I would at least 'comb' my hair. Paprika Jenn doesn't even do that. And as for the eating on camera - seriously - the bowl of cereal could have waited until you finished filming. She seems to only become Paprika Jenn for the live shows. Otherwise she makes no effort at all. I WFH each day and yes I do admit that sweats are my 'best friend' most days but there is no one here to see me and I don't film myself for YT. When I do venture out to the grocery store I put on real pants and make sure my hair is combed and my face is presentable. She really does want to play the 'look at me, I'm the best MOM ever' - HELL NO YOU ARE NOT. I hope J$ and $liver bolt Fort Pampers the first chance they get - they deserve 2 parents who love them and care about them. Not these 2 morons.

And as for the backyard - they don't use the pool, J$ never gets to run in the grass with his bare feet, he never gets to play with his basketball hoop outside, so what could they possibly be doing out there? They don't even go outside. Yes it's Florida and yes it gets hot most days but you can go out early before the heat arrives and enjoy the yard? These 2 asshats really don't have a brain cell between them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.