The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see them never showing the diaper dash but Tim will be bragging Big Baby 'won' because winning is all he cares about(see also identical trivia games on two consecutive cruises).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I definitely think they have a new sitter since “they” went to the dollar tree, and got the prizes for the behavior chart.
the last time Jenn was using fancy words like “positive reinforcement” And pretending to care about J’s development was when they hired Lynn, and Jenn was spending extra time on IG looking for things that Buddy and Lynn can do together.

We all know they aren’t the ones filling in that chart, bc it’s been shown in the background filmed by THEM the stickers were not filled in on the days the sitter was off.

Reactions: 16
We all know they aren’t the ones filling in that chart, bc it’s been shown in the background filmed by THEM the stickers were not filled in on the days the sitter was off.
Yep! That must have been Thurs. and Fri when either the sitter was off...or, I guess we're to believe that OG Buddy didn't do a damn thing "right" (per the chart) on those days? :confused:

These two are so friggin' absent as parents.

Reactions: 21
I can see them never showing the diaper dash but Tim will be bragging Big Baby 'won' because winning is all he cares about(see also identical trivia games on two consecutive cruises).
Tim loves any kind of medal. Even ones that he got from memorizing the answers to Disney trivia questions on his multiple DCL trips. And a rubber one from Castaway Cay.

One medal Tim will NEVER get is the Run Disney Coast to Coast medal!
FD347276-2EE9-4956-95E6-D03722C40FD7.jpeg

This requires running a half marathon in Disneyland AND WDW in the same calendar year.

My daughter has three of these.

And my latest…
BA88C302-BEA2-43CA-9CB4-D5ECDC060CCC.jpeg

So if a medal of any kind defines you, TIM, you have a sad, sad life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The Tim Tracker #133: Put a sticker on Dim's chore chart for being married to Jenn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Chore charts weren’t in my house growing up. If we didn’t do our chores that meant not going outside with our friends, or no tv and no Nintendo. We didn’t need stickers to know what we had to do. My brother is a couple years younger than me and we fought like cats and dogs. I sent him to the er a few times (preschool/kindergarten age) and he nearly broke my neck when he went through his wwe phase, but never once did our parents have to separate us and parent us one at a time. We didn’t have sections of the house we were relegated to. We had no forced naps and life went on around you if you did decide to nap. They are delusional if they think a chart is going to correct all of the bad behavior that they essentially created. They may need that British Nanny Jo from that show years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I definitely think they have a new sitter since “they” went to the dollar tree, and got the prizes for the behavior chart.
the last time Jenn was using fancy words like “positive reinforcement” And pretending to care about J’s development was when they hired Lynn, and Jenn was spending extra time on IG looking for things that Buddy and Lynn can do together.

And Jackson was doing a pre k activity book too. This sounds like something a nanny would think of and not Tim and Jenn.

Reactions: 21
Yep! That must have been Thurs. and Fri when either the sitter was off...or, I guess we're to believe that OG Buddy didn't do a damn thing "right" (per the chart) on those days? :confused:

These two are so friggin' absent as parents.
I assumed they were not home those days, this sadly makes so much more sense.

Reactions: 8
Can we come up with a chore chart for Tim and Jenn? We all know they read here, so they've got every opportunity to include their chores in their crappy home vlogs and get some stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I assumed they were not home those days, this sadly makes so much more sense.
Funny thing is, even if they went on another staycation during that time, at least two of the items - "pooped in the potty" and "ate my lunch" - could have retroactively received stickers (unless, of course, they starved him of lunch and let him tit his pants which wouldn't be out of character for them).

But that would mean Tim and Jenn would be "with it" enough to go back and put stickers on those days so OG Buddy didn't have to see two whole blank days.

(side note: I can't even believe they have to have a sticker to "reward" their kid with eating his lunch 🤦‍♀️)
(second side note: I hate charts for kids)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can we come up with a chore chart for Tim and Jenn? We all know they read here, so they've got every opportunity to include their chores in their crappy home vlogs and get some stars.
- I pooped in the potty!
- I showered!
- I finished my thought!
- I didn’t use “yeah” or fake laughter as punctuation!
- I ate less than 3 lunches in a day!
- I practiced driving! (Ginn)
- I put on a bra! (Dim and Ginn)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Listening to Tim chew off camera opened up a rage in me I never knew existed 🤢🤢🤢🤬🤬🤬

And it’s seems like Oliver is already being put in his brothers shadow by his idiot father. Why does Tim think he will look exactly like Buddy? when Oliver turns out looking exactly like Oliver, what’s going to happen then?

why are they so sure Oliver is going to win that stupid crawl dash? I hate watching that kind of tit, it’s so cringe. Babies competing. For what?

The numbers Jenn reads of the sheet seems like Oliver is a tad smaller than bud. Wasn’t he always in the 90th < percentile in his measurements? (SN: that means nothing, my kid was always in the 90th percentile for her height, always a head taller than her friends. Now they all stand shoulder to shoulder for the most part, and she’s average height for a 14 year old girl)

They were better off opening that English box off camera. The friends probably just threw random crap in there with no meaning because the trackers are known for not opening packages in a timely manner. How many times have they opened food in their past vlogs and the food has already expired or close to expiring?

Reactions: 14
It really really bothers me that they call him baby / baby brother 😕 first I thought they only do that when talking to the camera or jackson, but no even if they talk with Oliver they call him baby. It's like he his a toy / stranger / sone teddy bear... No emotional attachment 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It really really bothers me that they call him baby / baby brother 😕 first I thought they only do that when talking to the camera or jackson, but no even if they talk with Oliver they call him baby. It's like he his a toy / stranger / sone teddy bear... No emotional attachment 😕
50550E75-1E48-4CC9-8E7B-AFED3815CF9C.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They really have nerve using a sticker chart with their child when their otherwise-nice house is a cluttered shithole because they are both disgusting slobs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
- I pooped in the potty!
- I showered!
- I finished my thought!
- I didn’t use “yeah” or fake laughter as punctuation!
- I ate less than 3 lunches in a day!
- I practiced driving! (Ginn)
- I put on a bra! (Dim and Ginn)
No stickers were earned. Better luck next time, champ. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10
I’m so curious if a 3.5 year old can even understand a sticker chart? Especially one who seems to have cognitive delays?
It seems very odd to use charts and bribes to support their 3.5 year old in doing things like going potty, eating, and resting. In my mind, those are routines created over time that can be adjusted with compassion if Jackson is having a tough day behaviorally. Not something you train him to do only to earn a sticker/prize.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are they having trouble hiring another nanny or have they decided to go without one to save money? We can speculate on their income but it is definitely way less than it was at their peak.
I think they're getting embarrassed at the constant turnover of childcare staff and evident lack of family or friends to rely on, so what was a flex to them before (so rich we have a nanny) is now a stain on their wholesome image. Tim can't have that. He can't even say "toilet" half the time 🙄

Reactions: 19
Meanwhile, the Trackers get stickers/prizes from their stans for breathing, clicking "go live," and reading names off a screen. The entire Tracker fam is sticker motivated. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.