The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since a giant blobby potato birthed him and they're into greasy fries, maybe they can at least call him Lil' Spud (or Spuddy cause it rhymes with Buddy) or Fingerling or Brotato or Small Fry.
Chip. Doubles as a Di$ney reference. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I definitely think they have a new sitter since “they” went to the dollar tree, and got the prizes for the behavior chart.
the last time Jenn was using fancy words like “positive reinforcement” And pretending to care about J’s development was when they hired Lynn, and Jenn was spending extra time on IG looking for things that Buddy and Lynn can do together.

We all know they aren’t the ones filling in that chart, bc it’s been shown in the background filmed by THEM the stickers were not filled in on the days the sitter was off.
Dollar tree?! How the mighty have fallen. I'd suspect them goingbto target and getting massive toys
---
I honestly think the whole sticker chart is pointless, these kinds of things are usually done so the kid can earn a reward at the end of the week an feel like they have accomplished something by earning the stickers an it's usually the only reward they will get, J just needs to say "I want" an they go out an buy it, so really he's not going to give a tit about trying to earn stickers when he's getting whatever he wants when he asks for it anyway

Its almost like telling a child they will get dessert if they eat all the dinner then still giving it to them regardless if they have or not anyway
My kid's on the spectrum and wherever we see an opportunity to do a chart, we do. However its been a while. Typically we sit down talk to her about what she wants to work towards. Getting dollar tree crap isn't going to motivate him at all...especially as you stated they buy him everything. She's such an idiot.

Reactions: 10
The more they call him Baby Brother, the less he will recognize his own name. He’ll have the same spaced out look J$ has when they use his name. During the diaper race on the ship are they going to have to yell “baby brother!” Or “big baby” since he won’t have any idea that Oliver is his name?
I can't wait to see Baby Brother lose win... 😆

1685416667259.png

1685416712233.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also gave my toddlers nicknames. I don't know why...it just happened. I called my daughter lulu and her real name is nothing close to that. But I also called her by real name more often than the nickname.

Reactions: 9
I can't wait to see Baby Brother lose win... 😆

View attachment 2205252

View attachment 2205254
Plus, at six months old, even if he is 100% crawling (which he won’t be), in order to win, he would actually have to cross the finish line. From what I hear, it is a cute event to watch but a lot of the babies don’t end up finishing. There will be older babies competing who have been crawling for a while that will move faster than a 6 month old who is just learning.
They have deluded themselves into thinking that 1. BIg Baby will be crawling by then and 2. That he will win the whole damn thing.

They are going to be so disappointed and I am here for it. You could hear that Jenn was disappointed in the last vlog when she thought the prize for winning was a bib and Tim corrected her saying they are now giving a blanket and not a bib.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also the little dude is going to be like 5 times the size of the other babies and has more mass to carry which will tire him out more. Poor guy is going to waddle-crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also seeing as they are late to everything, they will probably miss the start of the race and will beg for a private event- he will then win it seeing as no other crawler will be in HIS race!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know the diaper dash is only really for fun an most parents won't give af what their kid does with it because they just want the enjoyment of it

But what worrys me about it is the insane parents like these two, they spoke about "preparing" him, like in what ways are they "preparing" him, forcing him to sit up an pushing him? How pissed are they going be when he just lays there? I wouldn't be surprised if they end up leaving him in his shaking seat ignored because he did nothing at the diaper dash, these two are the type to hold such immature grudges when they don't get what they want

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know the diaper dash is only really for fun an most parents won't give af what their kid does with it because they just want the enjoyment of it

But what worrys me about it is the insane parents like these two, they spoke about "preparing" him, like in what ways are they "preparing" him, forcing him to sit up an pushing him? How pissed are they going be when he just lays there? I wouldn't be surprised if they end up leaving him in his shaking seat ignored because he did nothing at the diaper dash, these two are the type to hold such immature grudges when they don't get what they want

I worked with a lady who for the lack of words was a "Tiger Mom." She pushed kid so much into having to be on travel soccer (football) team in order to get a scholarship and then having to practice in his spare time. That the boy told his mom (not in these words) to duck off and refused to even show up for his games because she sucked all the enjoyment he did have for the sport because of her pushiness of having to be the best.

The poor kids will not want to show any sort of interest in anything if they keep up with the way they are going.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Also the little dude is going to be like 5 times the size of the other babies and has more mass to carry which will tire him out more. Poor guy is going to waddle-crawl.
Big baby is going to waddle just like his useless mother jennraffe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I worked with a lady who for the lack of words was a "Tiger Mom." She pushed kid so much into having to be on travel soccer (football) team in order to get a scholarship and then having to practice in his spare time. That the boy told his mom (not in these words) to duck off and refused to even show up for his games because she sucked all the enjoyment he did have for the sport because of her pushiness of having to be the best.

The poor kids will not want to show any sort of interest in anything if they keep up with the way they are going.
Urghh can't stand those types of parents, I guess my mum was probably the same, I was pushed into dancing/performing at age 2 (like who tf thinks 2yo on stage is even a good idea in the first place) an it bascially consumed my life, 7 days a week was focused on rehearsals, practice, competitions etc school was pushed to the side because my life practically revolved around it all an most championships were a Friday to Monday thing an usually in England so I'd be missing school then, plus during the week was performances that normally didn't get me home till after 10pm so I was friggin exhausted

At 18 my health was screwed, my dream of having wanted to be a gymnast was completely fked an I was done with it all, I walked out of absolutely everything an had about 3 months worth of bitching about how all that money had been wasted because I done nothing with it (she had wanted me to go professional an on shows like strictly come dancing which is the British dancing with the stars, or on broadway like friends of mine done)

Having pushy parents really does suck the life out of everything, you very quickly lose any passion for it an feel like utter tit if you don't win or didn't feel like you done your best, I can honestly see both boys being pushed into performing for the camera an really hating it all, I wouldn't be surprised if they started to do retakes with them because they weren't performing how they wanted them too, it's like that mum that forced her kid to cry to the camera when their dog was being put down because the kid wasn't looking "sad enough" for the footage

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe try to lube up O’s tummy so he can just slide down? If you noticed in the video she said “when we win”. What a bleep.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do people think they'll only go on that 1 cruise this year? If he's not crawling or loses they will just go on more cruises until he wins. That's Tracker logic. Unless they really are having money problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do people think they'll only go on that 1 cruise this year? If he's not crawling or loses they will just go on more cruises until he wins. That's Tracker logic. Unless they really are having money problems.
Imagine such a sad life when you plan for 6 months for your kid to win a crawl race.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
As far as the 'diaper dash' race and 'preparing' poor BB - let's all not forget the 'practice Easter Egg Hunt' for J$ - these 2 morons will stop at nothing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Came back from MDW to see the latest home slog featuring the useless lump (& baby Olly) front and center in the thumbnail is severely lacking in views. And Dummy's 2nd Universal visit in as many days isn't anywhere near 100k views since going up last Friday. Everything is going as planned
good-good-evil-smile.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.