The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids do appear together but the clips are very short or it’s when someone is holding Big Babe. She did mention they are working on the “tenacity” of Buddy’s interactions with Big Babe. How about just telling him NO when he gets too rough? Why is this so hard for them?

This is where I make my weekly thanksgiving for the Trackers no longer having pets 🙏
Thank you. Appreciate you taking one for the group.

Reactions: 9
This video was made for Tattle. Hi Ginn! We talked about how O$iver seemed like a blob and was behind for a 2 month old. They show us how big he is and how advanced he is. Making sure to show they he is rolling over at 2 months old. We said they don't do tummy time with him but they showed it a lot in this video. We talked about J$ and O$iver never being together and now J$ is always there when O$iver is doing tummy time. We said they got rid of their blue baby carrier and they only used the blue carrier in this video. We worried about J$'s overbite because of the pacifier and they made sure to let us know O$iver doesn't like pacifiers.
Well obviously he doesn't like pacifiers, we've seen you force-holding that thing in his mouth, Ginn you bleeping bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Hey Ginn, reality called and it said you're actually not magical.
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 3.23.31 PM.png

Candy corn and Hot Topic, what more could you want from America?
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 3.26.16 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Instead of counting burgers, maybe we need to count how many times she’s holding the pacifier firmly in his mouth. She’ll play the concerned mom and repeat that it’s bad for him, but she’ll forget to edit out how often he truly does have it.

Reactions: 19
They don’t want BB to suck on his thumb because the dentist said it was bad! WTF?

So you think a pacifier for your 3 1/2 yr old is ok?
So a baby that has no teeth is not allowed to suck on his thumb because it's apparently bad for him 🙄🙄 honestly which one of these two comes out with this tit cause its not going be the dentist, but I agree with you, why they think it's fine to let him have a pacifier at almost 4 is ridiculous, we ditched my nieces one at 2 cause her teeth were all in

View attachment 2202325

This chore chart bothers me so much. So if he just pees in the potty, does he not get a sticker? She said he has to eat ALL of his lunch in order to get a sticker and I just think that's unfair to ask of a 3 1/2 year old. Like, if he's feeling full and doesn't want to continue eating, he won't get a sticker? That's how disordered eating beings.
I honest to god hate these crappy chore charts when kids are still young, they are still learning, still making mistakes, you don't punish them for not getting things 100% right especially when it's toilet training or eating

When we were kids, chore charts weren't done till we were older an at school an even then the things that were on our chart was like getting ready for school, finishing homework, getting our school bag ready for next day, reading a page from our book etc it was all things that we HAD to do that maybe we needed encouraged with an never things that would have screwed with our mental health or started disorders like having to finish ALL our meals because maybe we just weren't feeling it, sometimes we had a bigger breakfast/lunch an we couldn't eat all our lunch/dinner

Reactions: 17
Oh yeah, a super great conversationalist. The whole family is so linguistically gifted.
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 3.28.49 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Big Baby and Ginn have the same thick neck and droopy posture. Awww, so adorbs! 🫠

Big Baby's been sucking his thumb for the first couple of minutes of the vlog and Ginn is all "cAn yOu HeAr iT?" Yes you bleeping witch and it's not cute and my misophonia-rage makes me want to bleeping slap your paprika brows off your face (though it wouldn't take much to do that since they always struggle to not melt through your perpetual grease).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At the 22 mark you can see OG buddy talk & he definitely has a tongue thrust issue. His tongue nearly comes out of his mouth saying Dis… which should be this.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I would find it so annoying if I was in that grocery store and the 2 morons are just standing there talking into a camera. WTF. Can't you just leave the damn camera home.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think she mentions at least 17 times that Big Baby is actually a little older than two months and they've just been soOoOoOoO busy. FFS witch, stop repeating yourself. She seriously has worse memory retention than a goldfish.

Reactions: 26
And the thumbnail is for all of Jenns adoring stans. She really is full of herself.
🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't think anyone in that family understands the definition of FULLY potty-trained.

And the thumbnail is for all of Jenns adoring stans. She really is full of herself.
You know it took her about 98 selfies of the same exact shot too.
---
What happened to not eating any cabbage, Ginn? I guess the fake colic isn't a storyline this time. The writers in Ginn's head have been on strike for years.
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 4.02.54 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2202325

This chore chart bothers me so much. So if he just pees in the potty, does he not get a sticker? She said he has to eat ALL of his lunch in order to get a sticker and I just think that's unfair to ask of a 3 1/2 year old. Like, if he's feeling full and doesn't want to continue eating, he won't get a sticker? That's how disordered eating beings.
I briefly wondered if this was actually Jenn's chore chart. Then I saw the two days that lunch wasn't finished and I knew for sure it wasn't.

Thursday and Friday must have been bad, bad days.

Also, who made this? The writing is neat and legible, so not Dim. And it looks like 10x more work than Jenn would put into anything. Is this just an old chart a former nanny made that's been hanging on their door for a year? I can't imagine Mr. & Mrs. Bad Parent making a new one every week.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.