The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A live would make this thread boom with posts.

We need some stans to ask about Jimmie Allen, TPD and Tim and their park date days together, if they have a new nanny now, why they don't use their own pool, when is the Rivian arriving, and if Tim is more obsessed with Tron or character booty butts at this point. Also, if they ever finished the nursery.. 🥴
No that'll interfere with the "WHICH IS BETTER A DISNEY CRUISE OR WDW?!?!?!" and "WHO DO YOU THINK OLIVE GARDEN LOOKS LIKE MORE?!" and "MY 74-MONTH-OLD CHILD SAYS HI TO BUDDY!!!!" and "CAN YOU GIVE US DISNEYLAND TIPS?!?!" and "TIMMIFER HOW IS YOUR BANANA KNEE?!?" questions/comments!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

We need some stans to ask about Jimmie Allen, TPD and Tim and their park date days together, if they have a new nanny now, why they don't use their own pool, when is the Rivian arriving, and if Tim is more obsessed with Tron or character booty butts at this point. Also, if they ever finished the nursery.. 🥴
The miracle children are clearly not cooperating. We haven't had any home vlogs lately either. Jenn must be losing her mind because the stans aren't fussing over her, telling her what an amazing hard working mother she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe her ass has become fused to the laundry room floor after doing the same load of laundry 87 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There live views (live plus replay) are around 70k now:
Screenshot_20230527-184222.png

Compared to their most popular live streams:

Screenshot_20230527-184246.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She did one of Tim also, and was VERY selective also.

Also, she’s a typical Stan that can’t pick up on the shade and sarcasm given about the logo…

View attachment 2200454

I think we can all agree that Tim and Jenn are downright lazy for not having replaced the dead dog logo by now. What has it been….3 years since Bandit died?
There’s absolutely no way Alexa does graphic design. It can’t be possible it’s her actual profession. If it is, she’s just as good at it as Jenn is at editing. My guess is Alexa is 10 years old and wants to be a graphic designer when she grows up. She has a lot to learn and needs TONS more practice…and better models/inspiration.

Reactions: 10

Play dumb and ease in. Do you like country music? Who is your favorite male country artist? What about Jimmie Allen? He’s your friend, right? Oh dang it! That dude is in a heap of a mess these days.

How’s the Tesla tire? I am so worried about you driving in an unsafe care..Rivian.

Must be so joyful to enjoy your pool in the hot weather..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG. Their stans are just so…..

View attachment 2199916
This is why their Stans think they look great, decorate well, film and edit well, parent well….

And notice nothing they are all old pics.

How old do you think this girl is?
Looks like a middle school art project, my bet is a 13yr old did the ogre of lake nona some justice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, I just noticed OA has a live scheduled at 9pm eastern. 😂 Now I really wonder if Jenn will beg to do a live at the same time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She did one of Tim also, and was VERY selective also.

Also, she’s a typical Stan that can’t pick up on the shade and sarcasm given about the logo…

View attachment 2200454

I think we can all agree that Tim and Jenn are downright lazy for not having replaced the dead dog logo by now. What has it been….3 years since Bandit died?
J$ was a newborn. Early 2020

Reactions: 5
Over on the OA liveshow somebody superchatted for $4.99 and said that Peter and Kitra are their YouTube parents and have been so helpful for their mental health

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Over on the OA liveshow somebody superchatted for $4.99 and said that Peter and Kitra are their YouTube parents and have been so helpful for their mental health
That'll be future OG Buddy and Buddy 2.0 searching for parents in all the wrong places when they're older.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There are a lot of lonely and mentally unwell people out there. The world in general is easier to survive than ever and people are somehow convinced they are worse off than a coal miner in 1820.

Reactions: 12
There are a lot of lonely and mentally unwell people out there. The world in general is easier to survive than ever and people are somehow convinced they are worse off than a coal miner in 1820.
Ugh, I do think a lot of their stans are mentally off. A part of me is annoyed that grifters like the Snackers can easily take advantage of them. Usually, I'm not one for a lot of regulation but there need to be some laws in place that make it harder for the Snackers to exploit their kids and milk money out of people who seem to lack capacity.

Reactions: 20
In addition to their logo they really should update the description of their channel to say new videos every other day(maybe).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe that’s why she says “vids”. “You guyzzzzz, we don’t upload new videos every day, just vids! What are vids? It’s uh… none of your business! But we’ll see you tomorrow with a new one!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe their best friend Jimmie Allen can give them a deal and the Trackers can move to Nashville?

I don't think they would ever comment on it, but if they did, it would be something like, we hardly even know him. We met him a couple of times in the parks, he was a stan, not our friend.

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 8.24.12 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.