The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 2 month update vlog is an example of why I floated my way back to this space.

You waited to cut Jackson's hair until he was a grad student because of COVID? Really? So it WASN'T Tim's OBSESSION with getting a Disney video out of it when he didn't have assurance he'd have another kid to make that profit on? And you're gonna cut this new person's baby fuzz? 🙄

Oh, sorry Oliver. You are 2 months old now. You had your fun. Time to grow up and have Tim manage your sleep for you. Your brother is literally already nervous about school because of nap time experiences.
Ffs Tim, let the INFANT sleep. Find something else to control like your eye or inability to express genuine emotion (the stupid sad face he made about the star cruiser, lol)

His name is OLIVER. You named him. Stop using "Baby Brother" as some sort of proper noun with Jackson like he is too stupid to understand the concept of a NAME. And maybe he would be more gentle with his brother if you personifies Oliver as a sentient being with autonomy vs some sort of toy that is new, fancy, and fun.

Admittedly, I find Oliver pretty cute, but I'm ok not knowing his vaccination lineup. I doubt the his own grandmother cares. But thanks for reading that off a screen for us Jennifer. Only took forever.

Jen and Tim don't want Oliver to progress on time because mobile children make life harder. Maybe you guys should have gotten fish then, idk. Oh but Tim would like him to crawl so he can race his baby on the dirty floor of a boat.

That stupid behavior chart gives me ptsd. I was a kid with food allergies and intolerances who got punished when I didn't finish my meals by parents who did not think to check that. Which meant I force fed myself allergens and made myself hospital levels of sick because that was better than the alternative. Poor Jackson. I hope school helps him actually.

Idk why they are making fun of another kid's art. Remember guys, Tim is always "cream first - LLLLLLL"

Jen froze her face like this for like, 30 seconds while Oliver is talking in the video adjacent. I am wheezing. Then her and Tim have canned, scripted responses to the "clip." They did this a few times. This just feels like an infomercial for a baby 🤣
Screenshot_20230528_184609_YouTube.jpg

---
Buddy tries to grab the "lucky cornish piskie" (or pixie as Dim would say) even though his egg donor is all "hold on wait wait!". If Buddy actually ever makes it to school he is going to try to grab something off the wrong kid and regret it.
I actually think this is the only way Jackson is gonna learn. I'm an educator and have noticed the "Covid babies" who are kids now and very much Jackson's age behave a lot like him, especially with each other. They are often grabby and have less awareness of personal space or others on general. They are very "me" oriented and kids just seem... meaner towards each other. My hope is that as they get to socialize more, maybe they will catch up. Jackson's parents liked him being in their own bubble until it became inconvenient.

Also, I know every kid is different, but as the oldest grandkid, I don't remember ever being that rough with my brother or infant cousins. And I was 2-4 when they were all born. None of them were like that when a younger one came along either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oooh, maybe that's why she wears bike shorts that are cutting off the circulation to her thighs - maybe she thinks it'll remind Dim of a nice thick sausage busting out of its case!
you really need to start putting choking warnings on your post 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just getting around to watching the newest vlog now but what is this thumbnail choice here? I’m sorry but this baby is not cute. He looks like he is posing with his grandma and not his own mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Too spicy for OG Buddy, but Big Baby will have to suffer the witch's cabbage and extra spicy diet.

Also, I know every kid is different, but as the oldest grandkid, I don't remember ever being that rough with my brother or infant cousins. And I was 2-4 when they were all born. None of them were like that when a younger one came along either.
Yeah, I'm not used to seeing kids be as rough as they claim Buddy is being with Big Baby. But as you said it would also help if they referred to "Baby Brother" by his name and made him seem more of a human and less of a toy for Buddy and a prop for the Bojos even though that is all he is. Poor kid probably also didn't need his egg donor listing off all his vaccinations, it's too bad he has no HIPAA rights as a minor. I'm surprised she also hasn't shared if he's circumcised or not.

I just can't imagine having so much of my life exposed to the internet - what do the Bojos and any parents like them think their kids will do when they're old enough to realize all this has been shared with the world? Do they think this is going to end well??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
J$ is so goddamned loud. He's rude and grabby. That's on you Bojos- you need to correct him right away. Now. He's not cute. I know he's your baby and you love him- but other people are not going to respond well to him. He's just going to get more obnoxious. Some kid is going to thump him something good at school.
I think he's inadvertently hurting BB when he gets close. I bet he's trying to jump on him, we've seen him like to smash things with his feet.
Otherwise it was just a bunch of uncomfortable shots of Dim's nails, BB hating his socks and his idiot parents not getting it, and J$ screaming over a stan haul.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
This 2 month update vlog is an example of why I floated my way back to this space.

You waited to cut Jackson's hair until he was a grad student because of COVID? Really? So it WASN'T Tim's OBSESSION with getting a Disney video out of it when he didn't have assurance he'd have another kid to make that profit on? And you're gonna cut this new person's baby fuzz? 🙄

Oh, sorry Oliver. You are 2 months old now. You had your fun. Time to grow up and have Tim manage your sleep for you. Your brother is literally already nervous about school because of nap time experiences.
Ffs Tim, let the INFANT sleep. Find something else to control like your eye or inability to express genuine emotion (the stupid sad face he made about the star cruiser, lol)

His name is OLIVER. You named him. Stop using "Baby Brother" as some sort of proper noun with Jackson like he is too stupid to understand the concept of a NAME. And maybe he would be more gentle with his brother if you personifies Oliver as a sentient being with autonomy vs some sort of toy that is new, fancy, and fun.

Admittedly, I find Oliver pretty cute, but I'm ok not knowing his vaccination lineup. I doubt the his own grandmother cares. But thanks for reading that off a screen for us Jennifer. Only took forever.

Jen and Tim don't want Oliver to progress on time because mobile children make life harder. Maybe you guys should have gotten fish then, idk. Oh but Tim would like him to crawl so he can race his baby on the dirty floor of a boat.

That stupid behavior chart gives me ptsd. I was a kid with food allergies and intolerances who got punished when I didn't finish my meals by parents who did not think to check that. Which meant I force fed myself allergens and made myself hospital levels of sick because that was better than the alternative. Poor Jackson. I hope school helps him actually.

Idk why they are making fun of another kid's art. Remember guys, Tim is always "cream first - LLLLLLL"

Jen froze her face like this for like, 30 seconds while Oliver is talking in the video adjacent. I am wheezing. Then her and Tim have canned, scripted responses to the "clip." They did this a few times. This just feels like an infomercial for a baby 🤣
View attachment 2202549
---

I actually think this is the only way Jackson is gonna learn. I'm an educator and have noticed the "Covid babies" who are kids now and very much Jackson's age behave a lot like him, especially with each other. They are often grabby and have less awareness of personal space or others on general. They are very "me" oriented and kids just seem... meaner towards each other. My hope is that as they get to socialize more, maybe they will catch up. Jackson's parents liked him being in their own bubble until it became inconvenient.

I watched the first two minutes. Dear God. We are a Travel Channel! Watch our baby suck his fingers! Do you hear that sound? Are they taking that newborn to get his hair cut at the Magic Kingdom? It sure sounds like it. They really have no shame.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m confused. Jenn said the dentist said he should not be sucking his thumb. Why would they even be taking big baby to a dentist this early? Was it Jackson’s dentist that offered this advice? An Instagram dentist? Or just more lies from the Bojos?

Reactions: 24
Hey Ginn, you might want to wait until Big Baby can hold his head up on his own before you bother daydreaming about the "Baby's 1st Haircut at Magic Kingdom - No For Real This Time!" vlog and thinking it's going to be the big moneymaker that you're desperate for.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2023-05-28 9.26.22 PM.png

Sometimes directors are very strategic with what they film. I feel like this was the case with Tim here specifically including "Seafood" in the shot. Also filming something Jenn doing that could be considered GIF-worthy. Very Wes Anderson, Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would find it so annoying if I was in that grocery store and the 2 morons are just standing there talking into a camera. WTF. Can't you just leave the damn camera home.
No. Their life sucks so this is stretch out the vlog

Reactions: 7
I’m confused. Jenn said the dentist said he should not be sucking his thumb. Why would they even be taking big baby to a dentist this early? Was it Jackson’s dentist that offered this advice? An Instagram dentist? Or just more lies from the Bojos?
Dr. Tattle (DDS) told them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another thing I forgot - Ginn seems SO surprised that Starcruiser was shutting down. She said she only heard through the stans' comments (way to be the SME on Disney you turds and on top of the news...) and thought it was a joke. The writing was on the wall as soon as it opened Ginn. Did you really think it would stay open long enough for you to go again? Oh you did? Oh whoops!

The fact that they have to hear about news like that from stans makes wonder if they have much idea what's going on with their own state's government + Disney (have they heard about that whole Lake Nona withdrawal?), and of course, Ginn probably hasn't heard of the whole Target PRIDE month fiasco (though again, as an LGBTQ+ Ally Extraordinaire, I'm sure Ginn the Rainbow Warrior will totally seek out the small businesses who have posted and shared on Instagram whose products got pulled (so she has no excuse), and who she could buy rainbow-colored things from to her virtue-signaling cis-hetero heart's content!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
OMG. Their stans are just so…..

View attachment 2199916
This is why their Stans think they look great, decorate well, film and edit well, parent well….

And notice nothing they are all old pics.

How old do you think this girl is?
It's been awhile----what in the what is this?!

Jenn stop making poor edits of yourself
---
I updated the stan collage.
View attachment 2200788
let's add the hideous dress from aulani----i forget which visit--the one where they left their kid in the car perhaps

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2202549
---

Still not seeing the ‘cute’ factor in Ollie. Sorry. Maybe some day?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another thing I forgot - Ginn seems SO surprised that Starcruiser was shutting down. She said she only heard through the stans' comments (way to be the SME on Disney you turds and on top of the news...) and thought it was a joke. The writing was on the wall as soon as it opened Ginn. Did you really think it would stay open long enough for you to go again? Oh you did? Oh whoops!

The fact that they have to hear about news like that from stans makes wonder if they have much idea what's going on with their own state's government + Disney (have they heard about that whole Lake Nona withdrawal?), and of course, Ginn probably hasn't heard of the whole Target PRIDE month fiasco (though again, as an LGBTQ+ Ally Extraordinaire, I'm sure Ginn the Rainbow Warrior will totally seek out the small businesses who have posted and shared on Instagram whose products got pulled (so she has no excuse), and who she could buy rainbow-colored things from to her virtue-signaling cis-hetero heart's content!)
When he was whining about never getting to experience the Star Cruiser again, I just thought about how he went twice (right?) so he spent $10k plus on the Star Cruiser and is whining he won’t get to go for a 3rd time.
They truly don’t seem to realize how lucky they are that they get to have once in a life time experiences multiple times.
They are so infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just was reading about this the need to banned vlogging completely hey dimmable this is especially for you nobody wants to here oh golly gee wee idiot
Disney Company needs to follow Tokyo Disneyland’s lead and ban all vloggers filming!

These entitled pricks are ruining the experience for others!
Even one person’s vacation being impacted is one too many.

D8891E42-932B-420F-A063-75A0BF13361A.jpeg
4A7A5DC0-2907-47CC-B09E-CE9F7391D11F.jpeg

These vloggers’ behaviors are getting out of hand, Disney. Chop them off at the knees!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.