The Tim Tracker #131 Theyโ€™ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tim not get the memo about not using USB ports in hotels and other public spaces? It's been all over the internet lately.
I'm not sure we can assume he's using those ports to insert USBs... ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ‘€

I havenโ€™t watched yet, but Iโ€™m over her and this he loooooves or he haaaates something. Oliver can smile ONCE while on the changing table and all of a sudden he LOOOOOOVES it. He can cry one time while being in the car, and he doesnโ€™t like car rides.
The kid loves space huh? Get real
Just like the Bojos loooooove Disney but continuously fail at Disney trivia a person that loooooves Disney and makes their living off of it should know. Ginn looooooves Marie from the Aristocats but probably couldn't tell you the names of any of the other cats if her life depended on it. They bought matching Oliver & Company t-shirts but admitted they've never even watched the movie. Dim was absolutely obsessed with Minnie/Daisy/Clarabelle dressing up as the Sanderson sisters but mistook Hocus Pocus pajamas with clear iconography from the movie for Haunted Mansion pajamas.

This is what happens when you don't know who you are and nothing besides greasy beige food and sugar bring you joy, and they're just projecting that mindset onto their children. I think Ginn even said in one of the vlogs that Big Baby "loves pooping". Yes Ginn, so does anyone who doesn't want to be in pain from constipation. ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why in the world did they need two rooms for 2 adults, a 3 yr old & a baby?
Can OG prop not sleep on the pull out couch? They have the bed ready for him in a hotel room by himself! That seems safe!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I havenโ€™t watched yet, but Iโ€™m over her and this he loooooves or he haaaates something. Oliver can smile ONCE while on the changing table and all of a sudden he LOOOOOOVES it. He can cry one time while being in the car, and he doesnโ€™t like car rides.
The kid loves space huh? Get real
She's got no concept of identity so the slightest interest anyone has in anything else MUST become their entire identity. It's why Jackprop has fifty careers lined up cos he happened to take passing interest in various things they projected onto him.
---
This is what happens when you don't know who you are and nothing besides greasy beige food and sugar bring you joy, and they're just projecting that mindset onto their children. I think Ginn even said in one of the vlogs that Big Baby "loves pooping". Yes Ginn, so does anyone who doesn't want to be in pain from constipation. ๐Ÿ’ฉ
Jinx! ๐Ÿคญ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why in the world did they need two rooms for 2 adults, a 3 yr old & a baby?
Can OG prop not sleep on the pull out couch? They have the bed ready for him in a hotel room by himself! That seems safe!
Maybe Tim and Jenn are sleeping in different beds?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They looked like they hated that hotel but couldnโ€™t say it because hosted. They sure didnโ€™t have much positive stuff to say about it.

Reactions: 19
They looked like they hated that hotel but couldnโ€™t say it because hosted. They sure didnโ€™t have much positive stuff to say about it.
Even if they did, it'd just be a bunch of 'wow. WOW. /WOW/'s and 'yeah. YEAH. /YEAH/'s. Why they continue to get hosted ANYWHERE these days is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just saw this, and I canโ€™t believe that the name Oliver is one of the top names for a boy. When I think of that name, I think of the cousin on The Brady Bunch they brought in to bring up the ratings on their show. The ratings didnโ€™t go up, kinda like their channel. Adding a new โ€œcharacterโ€doesnโ€™t get you more views, itโ€™s quite the opposite!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't look this decrepit even when I'm working from home, let alone if I was being "hosted" and filming myself. Yiiiiikes, they're like the human version of decades-old chewed gum on the sidewalk next to some dog tit no one picked up. I don't even know how they think their appearances aren't embarrassing. People don't even look this bad when they've flown for 15 hours to the other side of the world or done a red-eye, these two are just.... haggard.
View attachment 2180255
These two look like they appeared at Disney after taking a 20 hour ride on a Greyhound bus to Orlando.
---
Dims tan line is ridiculous.

View attachment 2180261

Also, she is such a slob who obviously makes no attempt to be presentable for anything...except live streams where the stans directly faun over her.
Is that greatly oversized tee the only thing she fits into now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Dim here contemplating what to do with the abundance of USB ports in the room?
Also Ginn and her 1st world problems.
The pillow is too soft, so she wished she brought her own, reminding me of Dim complaining of the sheets being too loud In cuntcierge ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Hereโ€™s a thought, just stay at home.
I wonder how many hours he spent on the phone and what BS he gave to get his personal invite to the Walt Disney World swan reserve, not โ€œDisneyโ€™sโ€ Swan reserve as says in the title.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I just saw this, and I canโ€™t believe that the name Oliver is one of the top names for a boy. When I think of that name, I think of the cousin on The Brady Bunch they brought in to bring up the ratings on their show. The ratings didnโ€™t go up, kinda like their channel. Adding a new โ€œcharacterโ€doesnโ€™t get you more views, itโ€™s quite the opposite!
1684458803188.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh please. All the vloggers are going to be fighting for the last voyage of the Starcruiser. I expect Kitra and Co will jet in from CA.
And it'll look like the first few. They'll all be crying about it, but they never came back twenty times to keep it going with their own money.
They'll all say something like, "It was great concept, but people weren't ready for it" or something to that effect.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sooooo, doesn't one of the British couple work for a hotel chain? I don't remember which chain, but this could possibly be the reason for the hosted/not really hosted stay? Plus, they were in the bizarre fugly Easter photo....#lyingsackofcraptrackers

And let's do this for fun again....#photoshop

2023-04-26 (1).png
2023-05-18.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm sure this Disney* resort that #hosted the Trackers appreciates that Spongebob Squarepants is on TV during the tour of the King Suite. Good thing that there's space in this room for the conferences and meetings that are no doubt required for Jenn's full time office job career job.

*Not run by Disney, but on Disney property, and they did gift something hand-signed by Mickey Mouse* himself.

*A hotel employee trained to do the signatures, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oliverโ€™s ear was folded over the whole skyliner tripโ€ฆ just wanted to reach through the TV and fix it.
I don't even let my dog's ear flip inside out for more than ten seconds.

I think instead of going to one last Star Wars Motel stay as a family of four, Dim will use it as an excuse to get away from Jenn again. "A last stay is SO historical! I HAVE to go for the views!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These look like two people who slept greatโ€ฆ
IMG_2509.jpeg
I just can't get over how haggard they look. This is what avoiding reality gets you, huh? Wow I just can't contain my jealousy!!! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿซ 

---
Ginn: "if we both ordered the steak it wouldn't be a very fun video"
.... she thinks this was a fun video? ๐Ÿคก
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 7.14.44 PM.png

Only a face a dead mother stuck on Cosmic Rewind bopping out to Tears for Fears could love.... maybe. She probably liked ๐Ÿ‘ more. Ginn got dusty furniture and crusty wishbones.
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 7.14.09 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.