The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually understood J$ when he asked for help with the ice cream. Timmy you are awful. Put the darn camera down and help your son you asshole. That made me so angry. They don't give a flying F** about their children. :mad:

Also it made me very happy that J4Ds didn't like her fish. Lmao. But I never get to eat seafood you guyzzzzzz.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Ginn calls astronauts "space people".

Oh yeah, he's totally loooooooving space Ginn. Also, it's just getting bleeping super weird she still refers to her child as "the baby" most of the time. She's got such a fucked up attachment style. She has no boundaries but is also detached as a mother.
View attachment 2180342
That restaurant is so tight. Tons of covid and rsv in that room. Dumbasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's a waddling greasy sunburnt disheveled hunched-over potato. She reminds me of my ex-BFF's mom from Palmdale who is in her 70s and has chain-smoked since she was a teenager and drives a PT Cruiser.
View attachment 2180303
I would be absolutely mortified at myself if I saw myself on camera and realized I looked like that - the neck, the hunch, the posture, the stringy hair, etc. I would be absolutely embarrassed and I would DO something about it. Clearly she doesn't care.

1684437846102.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim has been constantly calling and pestering to be hosted ever since this place opened. It took him a long time! Guess he’s not as well-known as he thinks he is. When you’ve got to be reaching out to places rather than them contacting you, you know you’re irrelevant. Really bad advert for the hotel, these scruffy trash heaps rocking up. I was half expecting Tim to lie again, pretending Disney hosted them even though everyone knows they aren’t Disney hotels.

Reactions: 16
Dim's prononciation of haricot vert 😆🫠

"hair co-VER" the CC pretty much nailed it.
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 12.28.38 PM.png

It was almost as cringe as Ginn and her "Mo-aaaayyyy" champagne.

On his third time of butchering "haricot vert" there's a cut and then it's him just saying "green beans". 😂
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 12.31.41 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh no! Jenn is going to be really upset that she missed her chance on GSC.

This is not shocking to me, I knew it would close, I didn't think it would happen this quickly.

I haven't watched the video yet, but I suspect that there is some sort of embellishment of the truth with the Swan Reserve inviting them out.

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 3.35.13 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well ding dang, I guess they're going to drag the whole damn fam to Starcruiser before September. 🙄

And then Ginn will say "I didn't get to actually do anything and wouldn't recommend it". That's great sweaty, it's closing anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ginn calls astronauts "space people".

Oh yeah, he's totally loooooooving space Ginn. Also, it's just getting bleeping super weird she still refers to her child as "the baby" most of the time. She's got such a fucked up attachment style. She has no boundaries but is also detached as a mother.
View attachment 2180342
Big baby's head really looks like it needs one of those helmets to help shape it properly. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why big baby’s head is still so horribly misshapen. He needs one of those special helmets.

Reactions: 14
I’m glad they are closing the GSC. It was terribly executed. They shouldn’t even change it to a normal hotel but knock it down. Using one of their expansion pads for the park for this was a huge misstep. And all of those employees would be better used elsewhere for in park entertainment to draw crowds or staff existing anttractions instead of having to perform for stupid vloggers.

They must have watched Tim’s abysmal vlogs and said “yep, that’s done. There’s no saving it. Kill it”.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just a guess... maybe he went to https://swandolphin.com/media/ and selected "Influencer" 🤢 from the media type list, and submitted a request?
This is interesting . It seems that it requires some planning. That being said if they were hosted, why didn’t they post any affiliate links? It seems like Sean and Dolphin want anyone who promotes them to post advertising material. This stay was after the live yes? Why not mention it if they were #hosted? It seems like it was a spur of the moment thing. Maybe Jenn bitched about being unhappy and they booked a spur of the moment stay or one of their Stan’s gifted them they stay?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah, but you probably look at the menu just to see what they offer. Jenn on the other hand looks to see all the food she is going to gorge on!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oliver is definitely going to need a helmet. I’ve wondered if that’s why they carry him. Can help with head shape. Some babies just need a little bit of help and are prone to soft spots more than others. I’d expect at the 4 month appointment if they are unable to help it on their own (which they won’t because they are lazy and incapable parents).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.