The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Ginn only said she wasn't a fan of her salmon so she'd have an excuse to order room service for her next round of dinner once they got back to their hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did Tim not get the memo about not using USB ports in hotels and other public spaces? It's been all over the internet lately.

Big Baby looks like a zombie staring at that big TV. Maybe I'm old school, but I thought infants shouldn't be watching screens at all?

And Jenn looks so unnatural anytime she's holding Big Baby. I'm so sad for those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand the appeal of dragging a bunch of tit to stay at a hotel with little kids, 30 minutes away from my house, free or not. I’d always rather go home to my own bed at night.

They look absolutely miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dim would flunk the stupid mandatory all staff tech safety training class that my company forces us all to take.

I think the USBs got more coverage than the toilet this time around.

And it will be interesting if Big Baby does get a helmet at one point how they try to address it. Here is an article about what sort of benefits carriers have.

So sad that Dim will never reunite with Sammy at the GSC and Jen will have FOMO for infinity and beyond as far as that dunce of a hotel was concerned.

So sad Tub of Lard didn't enjoy her dinner :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how they are going to handle a snotty teenager? Hopefully Jackson and Oliver will do the typical teenage thing and hide in their room and only come out to go to school, eat, shower/toilet/brush teeth, go to friends house (hopefully they have friends), and when they are 16 do the teenage thing and work at McDonalds or something. Which Jenn and Tim will look down on as they can't have their so call boogie selves have their kids work at McDonalds. It will ruin their image if their kids work at fast food or retail. If retail they'd want them to work at Gucci so they can get discounts on ugly Gucci Disney sweaters.
Obviously, they won't still have a viable vlogging channel by then...but would love to see her reaction as J$ is beating them at their own game and live streaming in his room screaming at his parents, "I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!" And slamming his door.
Mama June 4 dinners can't block or ban that. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen the star cruiser hotels closing in September. How many visits will they fit in before then?

I wonder if they will run it like an escape room / day experience after, or demolish it all together.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let us know if you get invited out. Says on the form you have to submit 4 weeks in advance. 😄
I did it for December when my vacation at work renews. Just for the weekend. I will let you know for sure, it I get invited or not.

Reactions: 11
Obviously, they won't still have a viable vlogging channel by then...but would love to see her reaction as J$ is beating them at their own game and live streaming in his room screaming at his parents, "I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!" And slamming his door.
Mama June 4 dinners can't block or ban that. 🤣🤣
I would kill for an AMA reddit thread with OG Buddy answering questions about his dipshit parents:

Q: Does your mom ever shower?

A: Only when there's a live. Usually she thinks watching the laundry =clean

Q: Is your dad that obsessed with butts and USBs?

A: You have no bleeping idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it is absolutely hilarious that they spent $29 on that tiny bowl of mac n cheese for J$ with a rice krispie pop. You can see that he barely ate the mac n cheese. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Tim has J$ thinking astronauts are stormtroopers and they are bad guys. I don't know how that could be even possible as kids, especially 3 year olds, pick up on those little details about what makes something different from the other. They don't even resemble each other, aside from both wearing white. I thought J$ declared he wanted to be an astronaut at one point? 🤔 Oh that's right, you idiots just make tit up.

As far as the salmon goes--when Space 220 first opened, the salmon in the smokey dome was all the hype. There were sooooooo many videos of it. Including Peter and Kitra. If Jenn didn't know about the smoke, she is truly brain dead. $79 for a not good meal. 😂

I will say, that tempura cauliflower is absolutely amazing. But we've eaten in the lounge a few times, because it's way less expensive for the same "space" experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, Now they can't go back again as a family of four - LOL!!!!
I bet they'll do one last trip so they can pretend to be sad that it's closing. They love the flex, after all. Never mind that the videos didn't pull for views, it's money to spend and Tim can use his superiority complex with the events to make himself feel better.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think it is absolutely hilarious that they spent $29 on that tiny bowl of mac n cheese for J$ with a rice krispie pop. You can see that he barely ate the mac n cheese. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Tim has J$ thinking astronauts are stormtroopers and they are bad guys. I don't know how that could be even possible as kids, especially 3 year olds, pick up on those little details about what makes something different from the other. They don't even resemble each other, aside from both wearing white. I thought J$ declared he wanted to be an astronaut at one point? 🤔 Oh that's right, you idiots just make tit up.

As far as the salmon goes--when Space 220 first opened, the salmon in the smokey dome was all the hype. There were sooooooo many videos of it. Including Peter and Kitra. If Jenn didn't know about the smoke, she is truly brain dead. $79 for a not good meal. 😂

I will say, that tempura cauliflower is absolutely amazing. But we've eaten in the lounge a few times, because it's way less expensive for the same "space" experience.
Not to defend Ginn but the menu doesn't say anything about smoke being added to the salmon, and since we know Ginn doesn't research things beforehand like watching other vlogs about food choices or reading DFB she most likely had no idea.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.