The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll contend she’s a borderline personality disorder type... the angst it must take to not show her true personality on camera

Reactions: 1
FFS, Tim couldn't even get the name of Hollerbach's correct. He called it "Hollerbach's: The Willow Tree". It's Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe. Jenn even got it wrong in the description.

Seriously??? He's not even 2! What baby is patient?

For all the complaining about Jackson being "wild" if they do have baby #2 they are in for a shock. Not only will juggling two kids on outings be a handful, but what they've shown of Jackson seems like a pretty easy kid. Good luck if the next one has a different personality.
True. But, I was sarcastically making fun of the fact that they never let him have uncomfortable, negative, emotions. The slightest grimace from him invokes a reaction from them. The effects of their helicopter parenting is going to be hard to correct as he grows older. Yes, our emotions mature as we age, but we're all learned behavior from childhood. He will always have an annoying level of impatience. Their idea of being patient is for him to wait for them to do it, instead of them waiting for him to figure it out. They're not patient with him. For example, he literally sits, staring at a screen, while they put food into his mouth. If the food doesn't come fast enough he screeches and cries to get his bite. They didn't have the patience for him to learn how to feed himself. He will obviously outgrow the need to be spoonfed at some point, but something about that experience will be a part of his personality. He doesn't seem to want to do things himself, and that is a learned behavior that will manifest itself in different ways as he grows up.

Reactions: 6
With a small amount they feed him, it feels like Jen is projecting onto him since she eats so much and is so unhealthy. Like, maybe the reason he’s not sleeping is because when you go to all these parks all you do is feed him bleeping sugar.

To this day I still think Jen did not want to become a mother and was really disappointed when she got pregnant. I will forever and always believe that this baby was a save our marriage baby.

Reactions: 8
Fast forwarded through most of the new video- but the talking bit at the end, where Tim interrupts Jenn’s Samford history lesson is the best! She is pissed! These two are now trying to out prima donna each other on camera. Jenn ain’t having it. 🙄😂
That was ridiculous. I wish I knew how to post a clip of that on here. Those of you who don't watch the videos should see it.

Samford looks like a place I would want to visit. That pretzel charcuterie board did look good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As a mom of three, I do cut the Trackers some slack regarding child rearing. My husband and I made a lot of mistakes regarding sleep, eating, etc, with our first, but learned our lessons with the next two. The one thing I have found odd is that it appears they never use the word "no" with Jackson. He appears to be a sweet little boy right now, but I have a feeling he is going to be a preschool teacher's nightmare!
I think most people make some mistakes as parents they just aren't putting them on YouTube for the general public to constantly criticize.

I may be a douche for pointing this out but as a dvc member it enrages me to see people like Michael Kay wearing dvc Merch
Just remember some creepy old Cougar giving him money every month likely told him to wear that. Ugh it is so weird anybody would be into the Kay brothers.

Reactions: 2
That was ridiculous. I wish I knew how to post a clip of that on here, those of you who don't watch the videos should see it.

Samford looks like a place I would want to visit. That pretzel charcuterie board did look good.
Sanford is awesome and the Trackers didn't really do it any justice. Hollerbach's is great, but it's always packed and has a huge wait. It is worth it, though. Their little market is actually AMAZING. We go there quite often for sandwiches (their reuben is amazing and my husband loves their liverwurst sandwich). There's usually a little outdoor market set up on Saturday nights right by there too and people sell lots of neat crafts and foods. If you like beer and alcoholic drinks, there's a bunch of breweries and brewpubs and one of my favorite hidden tiki bars. Sanford is definitely worth a visit and I recommend it to anyone who travels to the Orlando area and want to see "real" Florida, not just the touristy stuff.

Reactions: 6
FFS, Tim couldn't even get the name of Hollerbach's correct. He called it "Hollerbach's: The Willow Tree". It's Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe. Jenn even got it wrong in the description.
Is this their favorite German restaurant that they like better than the Biergarten, and use as an excuse to not eat at the Biergarten....also every time I read your post this is how I read it
1FAA9690-1BF4-47A3-B094-6F7BEC30608E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the TV show. The poor little guy doesn't want to sit there waiting eat the teeny tiny spoonfuls given to him. The teeny tiny pieces of Mickey Waffle at OKW was ridiculous. He's bored in between spoonfuls, of course he needs the TV.
Did you notice the tiny bits of oatmeal he was giving him too. So weird! If they would let him feed himself, he wouldn't need the damn TV, because he would be busy eating. I just don't understand why this crap is still going on at over 15 months old.

Reactions: 9
not defending these bozos though because I doubt they would have touched the Star Wars house if Nate hadn’t got so many views on his videos. Funny that they were the ones freaking out over people using similar tags essentially saying it’s stealing and have made a big deal about saying they don’t want to watch other Disney vloggers because they don’t want to steal from them and they have been stealing left and right lately.
🤔. Let’s see......Star Wars themed house
PMM = 70.1K subs. 265K views
(3.78 times more than his subscribers)
TTT =. 883K subs. 285K views
(only 32.2% of subscribers)

If TTT has over 12.5 more subscribers than PMM why aren’t their views higher?

Note: I love PMM. I just don’t understand the math.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is this their favorite German restaurant that they like better than the Biergarten, and use as an excuse to not eat at the Biergarten
Yep! You'd think if it was their favorite they'd at least get the name right. And I doubt it was them fishing for comments with it because most of their stans aren't locals and wouldn't know to correct them. Their video was seriously aggravating - I spend a lot of time in Sanford and really love the downtown area and they just Bojo'd it up as usual.

Reactions: 4
Locals just call it Hollerbachs or Willow Tree, and not the entire name. But I love how these two fight over the tiniest of things.

I think I remember marshmallows being mentioned in an authentic Petey recap before Nate went there....not defending these bozos though
Yeah, in all fairness, these two bozos have gone to Wondermade before. The Sanford location / cafe / kitchen is the original - and only, as far as I know - location. Anything found at DS is just the product sitting there for purchase.

🤔. Let’s see......Star Wars themed house
PMM = 70.1K subs. 265K views
(3.78 times more than his subscribers)
TTT =. 883K subs. 285K views
(only 32.2% of subscribers)

If TTT has over 12.5 more subscribers than PMM why aren’t their views higher?

Note: I love PMM. I just don’t understand the math.
Shows how many dead subs the trackers have....also you know Jenn was thinking that they would get close to a million views on their stay since They have so many more subs than Nate

Sanford is awesome and the Trackers didn't really do it any justice. Hollerbach's is great, but it's always packed and has a huge wait. It is worth it, though. Their little market is actually AMAZING. We go there quite often for sandwiches (their reuben is amazing and my husband loves their liverwurst sandwich). There's usually a little outdoor market set up on Saturday nights right by there too and people sell lots of neat crafts and foods. If you like beer and alcoholic drinks, there's a bunch of breweries and brewpubs and one of my favorite hidden tiki bars. Sanford is definitely worth a visit and I recommend it to anyone who travels to the Orlando area and want to see "real" Florida, not just the touristy stuff.
Ugh. I used to love Hollerbachs and would go there a lot when I worked for the county (Seminole). But in the last 20 years, it's gone downhill IMHO. And ever since he opened Magnolia Square years' back, I realized that the same stuff he was selling overpriced in the store was the same canned or jarred stuff they were using in the restaurant. We got increasingly crap service as the years went by too, so we stopped going.

One time I was there for lunch with a colleague of the county, and they completely FORGOT TO BRING MY LUNCH. She got hers, and I just still sat there. Then it took forever to track the server down during the lunch rush and my friend was already finished eating (it was awkward - she tried to wait but I told her to just eat) and then by that time, it was time for us to head out to go back to work and the unapologetic waitress was just like -"Oh, well, do you want me to bring your food now then?" WTF. Never again.

• Wow
Locals just call it Hollerbachs or Willow Tree, and not the entire name. But I love how these two fight over the tiniest of things.
Yeah, I call it Hollerbach's (or "that German restaurant" because my husband has a terrible memory). But if they're trying to be a "travel channel", you'd think they'd try to get the full name correctly out there at least once. They couldn't even do that.

Ugh. I used to love Hollerbachs and would go there a lot when I worked for the county (Seminole). But in the last 20 years, it's gone downhill IMHO. And ever since he opened Magnolia Square years' back, I realized that the same stuff he was selling overpriced in the store was the same canned or jarred stuff they were using in the restaurant. We got increasingly crap service as the years went by too, so we stopped going.

One time I was there for lunch with a colleague of the county, and they completely FORGOT TO BRING MY LUNCH. She got hers, and I just still sat there. Then it took forever to track the server down during the lunch rush and my friend was already finished eating (it was awkward - she tried to wait but I told her to just eat) and then by that time, it was time for us to head out to go back to work and the unapologetic waitress was just like -"Oh, well, do you want me to bring your food now then?" WTF. Never again.
Oh we always have terrible service when we go there, which is why we eat at the market more often than the restaurant. The last time we went was for the Krampusnacht celebration and they just outright forgot our meal. Took almost an hour from the time we were sat til the time we got our food. We still enjoy it, though. I'm originally from Milwaukee so I know me some good German food - Hollerbach's is pretty decent IMO. I don't find the stuff in the market very overpriced for what it is... I think it's about the same price there as it is in the ethnic sections at Publix or at World Market. I didn't start going there until we moved to the area in 2018, though, so I have no idea what their quality used to be like. I still enjoy it :)

Last edited:
Yea I remember when they (mostly Jenn) said they plan to spoil him but they hope he won’t be bratty spoiled bc she as a child was a bratty kid.
Then on a more recent video when J started shaking his head no, Jenn said something along the lines of “we don’t know where he learned that from bc e never say no to him”

With a small amount they feed him, it feels like Jen is projecting onto him since she eats so much and is so unhealthy. Like, maybe the reason he’s not sleeping is because when you go to all these parks all you do is feed him bleeping sugar.

To this day I still think Jen did not want to become a mother and was really disappointed when she got pregnant. I will forever and always believe that this baby was a save our marriage baby.
Maybe why he has sleeping issues is that he’s hungry. Starts waking up and Tim rushes to him immediately and fully wakes him up.

I’ll contend she’s a borderline personality disorder type... the angst it must take to not show her true personality on camera
We all know that any health related issue is self diagnosed by Jenn. Which is so disrespectful to those people who struggle daily with those issues.

Last edited:
On a positive note the more “unruly” the kid becomes the less he will be shown on the videos because they won’t want to tarnish the perfect child image.

Either that or they will keep him in the videos and play the poor parent victims like they are kind of doing now.

Reactions: 7
Oh we always have terrible service when we go there, which is why we eat at the market more often than the restaurant. The last time we went was for the Krampusnacht celebration and they just outright forgot our meal. Took almost an hour from the time we were sat til the time we got our food. We still enjoy it, though. I'm originally from Milwaukee so I know me some good German food - Hollerbach's is pretty decent IMO. I don't find the stuff in the market very overpriced for what it is... I think it's about the same price there as it is in the ethnic sections at Publix or at World Market. I didn't start going there until we moved to the area in 2018, though, so I have no idea what their quality used to be like. I still enjoy it :)
Funny how there seems to be a trend with forgetting meals!!! :ROFLMAO:

Not to derail too much here but - I'm 1/4 German (originally from Ohio) and I remember my Grandma's cooking and really, we've experienced hits / misses at so many places in Central Fla.

It's like, we'll like one thing about a certain German restaurant but nothing else. LOL Each place we've gone to as been good for something (app, main meal, dessert) but there's nowhere we've been yet that is great for, like, the complete meal, you know what I mean? LOL

Beyond Hollerbach's, we used to go to Jager Haus on Church St. (that closed), Bauern-Stube way down on Orange (that closed)... there was a decent place in a strip plaza off 192 (can't remember the name but that closed), Bavarian Haus (Mount Dora; it's still there), Dunderbak's (Daytona in the mall - used to be good then royally sucked and the waitress argued with me about Warsteiner verum vs dunkel and literally (hate that word but it fits here) heated up our food in the MICROWAVE we could see right off the bar) Hofbrauhaus (St. Pete), Yalaha Bakery (Yalaha; went downhill too); European Cafe & Schnitzel House (Ormond Beach)....

(and call me crazy, but I've never ever had an issue with Biergarten at EPCOT... LOL. I actually adore some of the cold salads they put out plus everything else)

We haven't tried Karlings in DeLeon Springs, Edelweiss in Melbourne, Cafe Coconut Cove (Melbourne), or Emmy's Time Out Tavern in Deland. Those are on our list to do. Have you tried any of them yet?

Funny how there seems to be a trend with forgetting meals!!! :ROFLMAO:

Not to derail too much here but - I'm 1/4 German (originally from Ohio) and I remember my Grandma's cooking and really, we've experienced hits / misses at so many places in Central Fla.

It's like, we'll like one thing about a certain German restaurant but nothing else. LOL Each place we've gone to as been good for something (app, main meal, dessert) but there's nowhere we've been yet that is great for, like, the complete meal, you know what I mean? LOL

Beyond Hollerbach's, we used to go to Jager Haus on Church St. (that closed), Bauern-Stube way down on Orange (that closed)... there was a decent place in a strip plaza off 192 (can't remember the name but that closed), Bavarian Haus (Mount Dora; it's still there), Dunderbak's (Daytona in the mall - used to be good then royally sucked and the waitress argued with me about Warsteiner verum vs dunkel and literally (hate that word but it fits here) heated up our food in the MICROWAVE we could see right off the bar) Hofbrauhaus (St. Pete), Yalaha Bakery (Yalaha; went downhill too); European Cafe & Schnitzel House (Ormond Beach)....

(and call me crazy, but I've never ever had an issue with Biergarten at EPCOT... LOL. I actually adore some of the cold salads they put out plus everything else)

We haven't tried Karlings in DeLeon Springs, Edelweiss in Melbourne, Cafe Coconut Cove (Melbourne), or Emmy's Time Out Tavern in Deland. Those are on our list to do. Have you tried any of them yet?

Emmy's is delicious. I haven't been since I left DeLand a few years back but the food was always excellent. When it was busy, service could be a little hit or miss (never had anyone outright forget my meal LOL but service was a bit of a wait). My only real knock against the place (and maybe they've updated or deep-cleaned since) is that it was pretty dingy.

I've only been to Karlings once and it was pretty good!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.