The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely copying other vloggers’ ideas and soooo boring and unenthusiastic about it. PMM visits antique stores, ATW visits old towns and markets, SE gives you research and background info. So obvious that they don’t even know what to vlog anymore. Happy to see them finally eat indoors, but they should have addressed it considering how much they’ve had to tell us that they’re the model of outdoor COVID responsibility. And, someone tell her to stop putting her face so close to the camera. Why is she controlling the camera and vlog anyway? Is the channel now The Jenn Tracker? She’s really ruined the channel. Terrible.

Reactions: 15
I may be a douche for pointing this out but as a dvc member it enrages me to see people like Michael Kay wearing dvc Merch

Oh she’s mentally Ill as a social worker she screams borderline personality
same here!! Before I became a DVC member I didn't ever think about getting VC merch.... Ugh....

Reactions: 1
I know that saying “I’m not racist” is basically an invitation for everyone to be like “SURREEE” but seriously I hate Dev for every single other reason except for his skin color. He’s just a horrible human being. And honestly I don’t know him personally but it’s that feeling that you get from someone...like we all get from Jenn. Also I’ve read some horror stories about Dev. I stand by my assumption that he is a trash human and I would stick by that statement even if he was white.
I subscribed to him for exactly 1 hour. It was when he was getting the covid test. It just showed how fake and phony he was. Can't stand him and his videos....

I'd be concerned if anyone found them (especially her) not obnoxious!
I like Spencer, but he tries to be ATW a little too much with saying things in a funny voice. That’s starting to get annoying. KT tries way too hard and needs to stop with the Sharpie eyebrows.

Reactions: 5
Fast forwarded through most of the new video- but the talking bit at the end, where Tim interrupts Jenn’s Samford history lesson is the best! She is pissed! These two are now trying to out prima donna each other on camera. Jenn ain’t having it. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Queen could be a guy....LOL just saying...
A fabulous guy probably yaaaaass queen

Which group is this?

It was a comment left on there youtube video the other day.
The whole thing dev did where he explained his fiancée’s daughter was just stupid
That sums up the whole DEV everything 🤪

Which group is this?

It is petty, Tim banned me from the Reddit page because I asked how they manage all the staycations with the baby (he was younger at the time). I took my daughter to Disney when she was under a year and it was a nightmare.
It was a comment someone made on youtube about Tim's big hotdog 🌭

One fun story is that many of his past girlfriends have come forward and said he’s verbally abusive...with bystanders corroborating those stories.

he’s also been known to be a nightmare roommate during DCP

I don’t understand what Disney is thinking
Girlfriends or Boyfriend's??? 🏳️‍🌈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Interesting that they stopped talking after the birthday party. I know many think it is related to Jim's layoff as a CM, but maybe there was something at the party or after. No thank yous? Not enough credit to them in their vlog about it? I feel like watching that one again to see if anything was noticeable.
I wonder if they had a falling out with The Disney Double Dose too? Last time I checked they don’t follow each other on IG anymore either. She was at his bday party too. At what point do you maybe realize it might be you that’s the problem?

Reactions: 4
I may be a douche for pointing this out but as a dvc member it enrages me to see people like Michael Kay wearing dvc Merch

Oh she’s mentally Ill as a social worker she screams borderline personality
No, you’re not. I questioned it myself, in fact you’re not really supposed to be able to purchase DVC merch unless you’re a member. Maybe someone gifted it to him but it’s annoying. I didn’t buy DVC merch until I became a member myself.

They ate inside, ya’ll! But they NeVeR eat inside during these times only SoMeTiMeS!

Reactions: 3
So they had a marshmallow from the same company that PMM went to in the springs a few days ago. Went and looked at Disney antiques like PMM does.

I wonder who's YouTube the slackers have been watching lately then !

Reactions: 7
But she also said, almost right away, that sometimes you just HAVE to give into him. He will NOT eat his breakfast without the TV going. Uhhhh, he will if you just don't let him have the TV on. He will get hungry eventually. They are getting worse and worse as he gets older.
I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the TV show. The poor little guy doesn't want to sit there waiting eat the teeny tiny spoonfuls given to him. The teeny tiny pieces of Mickey Waffle at OKW was ridiculous. He's bored in between spoonfuls, of course he needs the TV.

So they had a marshmallow from the same company that PMM went to in the springs a few days ago. Went and looked at Disney antiques like PMM does.

Side note my wife meeting Nate we chatted him for like five minutes... We actually appeared in his video while he was on runaway railway... he edits on a 14 year old computer using Windows movie maker...
The two times I met the whackers I met Tim separate from Jenn and he’s nice but he’s off... the one time we said hi to them in passing she was pregnant with jackpot and had someone holding an umbrella for them cuz it was hot that day

My grammar was horrible as I am not awake yet LOL

Last edited:
  • Wow
Side note my wife meeting Nate we chatted him for like five minutes... We actually appeared in his video while he was on runaway railway... he edits on a 14 year old computer using Windows movie maker...
The two times I met the whackers I met Tim separate from Jenn and he’s nice but he’s off... the one time we said hi to them in passing she was pregnant with jackpot and had someone holding an umbrella for them cuz it was hot that day
I’m sorry, what!? Please tell us more!! There was a person following them around with an umbrella!?
[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry, what!? Please tell us more!! There was a person following them around with an umbrella!?
[/QUOTE]
I swear that’s what I remembered they couldn’t stop and say hi but there was someone with an umbrella that’s why I asked about the nanny

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I think I remember marshmallows being mentioned in an authentic Petey recap before Nate went there....not defending these bozos though because I doubt they would have touched the Star Wars house if Nate hadn’t got so many views on his videos. Funny that they were the ones freaking out over people using similar tags essentially saying it’s stealing and have made a big deal about saying they don’t want to watch other Disney vloggers because they don’t want to steal from them and they have been stealing left and right lately.

My grammar was horrible as I am not awake yet LOL
the editing part reminded me about how we discussed Jenns editing prowess(or lack thereof)....I found this on Twitter

712B054A-CD7B-4254-BBA6-A53619CF135C.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I remember marshmallows being mentioned in an authentic Petey recap before Nate went there....not defending these bozos though because I doubt they would have touched the Star Wars house if Nate hadn’t got so many views on his videos. Funny that they were the ones freaking out over people using similar tags essentially saying it’s stealing and have made a big deal about saying they don’t want to watch other Disney vloggers because they don’t want to steal from them and they have been stealing left and right lately.

the editing part reminded me about how we discussed Jenns editing prowess(or lack thereof)....I found this on Twitter

View attachment 474520
Imagine how many dim wits thought to themselves well if Jenn can do it so can I in terms of becoming vloggers

As a mom of three, I do cut the Trackers some slack regarding child rearing. My husband and I made a lot of mistakes regarding sleep, eating, etc, with our first, but learned our lessons with the next two. The one thing I have found odd is that it appears they never use the word "no" with Jackson. He appears to be a sweet little boy right now, but I have a feeling he is going to be a preschool teacher's nightmare!

Reactions: 9
I swear that’s what I remembered they couldn’t stop and say hi but there was someone with an umbrella that’s why I asked about the nanny
[/QUOTE]
This does not surprise me. She’s a lazy mess. Remember she was being pushed in a wheelchair when she was preggers? Her doctor probably told her to get her lazy ass out of the chair 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.