The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing this remotely on my long weekend in NC.

Big thanks to @mjm9 for the thread name.

How much little effort is Jenn capable of in showing admiration and affection towards Timbo?

Will she forget Father's Day in a few months?

What will they be last to review next?

Reactions: 15
Recap of last thread

Tim is aggravated by free dimes and door locks in the room of his 653rd staycation

Jenn couldn’t even muster a candle for his birthday

the hunt for proper hot dog accoutrements continues

Reactions: 15
These threads are freaking brilliant… I was at Disney last week and every time I saw a Tesla i was like timmmmmmtracker

Reactions: 8
Any word from the Trackholes today? Today was the grand opening of Give Kids the Worlds new Ice Cream Parlour. Would be interesting they've been snubbed from that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Tim has that Kermit the Frog voice going sometimes because his balls are being squeezed by the shorts. If she is pregnant then he must of found his junk at least one time. Scary thought though. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Reactions: 2
Just gave Sparkly Nicole's channel a watch. They are so different to TTT, They have a touch of class and it seems they have some principles too, not sure what they saw in the trackers.

Reactions: 5
Was the meal they were unhappy with the egg the corned beef brisket hash from Sunshine Griddle? Molly had one in her latest video and hers looked so much more appetizing than theirs.

Somebody probably has said this on a previous thread but I really believe that the majority of their stans don't give 2 s***s about Disney. It's obvious that if they want to learn ANYTHING about WDW they would go to another site to get that info because the Trackers are too lazy to do any research. They are watching the same way the country was watching Jim Carrey's character in the Truman Show. Yet they continually refer to themselves as a "Travel Channel".

Reactions: 12
Today's vlog -

1. Is Tim really the only one that ever has fed / feeds Jackson?
2. Why can't Jackson eat the waffle by himself? Just hold it and gnaw at it?
3. Does Jenn purposely choose the most hideous shoes in the world? What are those blue things she's wearing? With black socks? They're probably expensive. They're ugly.
4. Most women I know - when sporting those black pants like Jenn wears with a body like Jenn - wear a longer t-shirt / shirt / cardigan, etc. to cover their asses. But not Jenn. It just looks so bad with a short shirt. She doesn't have the figure to pull that off.

Boring vlog.
Eating breakfast. Boring walk around OKW. Eating lunch. Back to MK. Eating hot dogs. At least Jackson got to hold a French fry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
New vlog out, which starts off with Timbo HAND feeding Jack Jack a waffle. Tiny piece by tiny piece. I swear to God, these freaking idiots!

And in the next shot they are eating breakfast again the next morning and Tim is feeding the baby oatmeal? It TINY bits. Smaller bits than if he was 4 months old. ????????????

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Today's vlog. Jenn and Tim flirt over a cutie. Jenn puts her arm around Tim. And rhey accomplished a lot on the 4 day staycation. Tim is sad to leave but glad to go home. SNORE

Awww man a new vlog and they didn’t take any of my suggestions from the previous thread!!

I was really looking forward to finding out what size bag Jenn needs to hold Tim’s balls

Reactions: 5
That was an entire vlog of food basically. And, what a witch move starting a debate over pool mask rules and soliciting viewer comments. They’ve stayed at 20 hotels, and she never felt confusion over the pool mask thing before? You could see how deliberately manipulative she was being in her face when she said that rules aren’t clear enough. I’m really seeing what a repulsive person she is.

Reactions: 14
I got nothing. Same old same old with these two. Other than adorable baby J, these two are about as dull as you get and make going to Disney look boring. I also just wish Tim would stop being a micromanager with the baby and allow him to eat on his own.

Reactions: 7
That was an entire vlog of food basically. And, what a witch move starting a debate over pool mask rules and soliciting viewer comments. They’ve stayed at 20 hotels, and she never felt confusion over the pool mask thing before? You could see how deliberately manipulative she was being in her face when she said that rules aren’t clear enough. I’m really seeing what a repulsive person she is.
Yeah, she asked people to comment on what they think the rules should be. I don’t see the point in that unless it’s to purposely start a debate. Also, if the rules aren’t clear it’s because they haven’t looked them up.🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.