Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I love that they are talking about how the parks are pretty much at capacity this week and for the next few weeks...

honestly why do these two fucking yokels give a shit? They don’t do anything or ride any rides. They suck up a reservation so Jenn can waddle her wide fucking load down mainstreet toward the cheeseburger spring rolls, Dim can point and price a pair of balls that Jenn won’t let him purchase, and Jackson can look absolutely miserable strapped down like a patient in an asylum.

Just shut the fuck up already

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ryan12

Well she more embellished some details. From the quick search I did on Sanford, the celery was not planted because they were the only thing that could survive the frost. They were planted in Sanford because nothing was left after the two frosts that wiped out the crops.
I get that she wants to sound intelligent, but spouting off nonsense or talking about something she has little information on only reinforces the point that she lacks intelligent(academic at least).

I will give her this: She is a great story teller. She embellishes any story she tells to make it sound more dramatic. She should work on her creative writing skills
Only person that tops Jenn in story telling is Meghan Markle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Devilchild-03

Wait, what pizza fry gate? Never heard about that!
“Pizza fry gate” is what this forum dubbed a situation back in early fall where Tim didn’t like the quality of his food at Universal and complained about it on camera. Even though it was not pizza fries lol. I was the tm that served him and management came by and gave us “a lecture” about quality of food. I came here on this forum, bitched about the complaint. Next thing I know, Jenn is going up to some random supervisor at a food location and complaining about the tm who was spilling company secrets. Yes, I’m confirming the person who tried to get me reprimanded was Jenn. My management team laughed it off.
Now on to the present- the girl hasn’t changed at all. She still goes and complains about food to whoever. Honestly if someone told me she or they are skimming money wouldn’t be surprised. They know how to play the system at universal to get stuff or extra food.

• Wow
I'm not going to lie, the constant talking about other vloggers is turning me off this page. I don't know who they are but I have to keep scrolling through pages to find anything about the Trackers.

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
Because this is what she does Nicole.... Thousands of congrats over miracle pregnancy, WW3 breaks out over 1 poor sod saying 'poor baby'. She doesn't give a shit about her fans, just wants the drama.

Screenshot_20210314_105628.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
View attachment 477842According to this guy Jenns allowed to make fun of fat tourists.....but apparently no one is allowed to say negative things about Jenn? I usually scratch out names but decided not to here
Wow, so with Brian’s logic I should be able to create a YT channel and make videos that say, “Brian Smith is a fuck ugly twat.” If he has issues with it, it’s my channel, my rules. Right? The stans never cease to amaze me.

• Haha
I try not to judge, but wow, those are some low standards.
I’m a handful of years younger than Adam and he is exactly the type I would have gone for 20 some years ago. And honestly, I wouldn’t mind trying out that tongue ring today!!! 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Had an extensive conversation with Becca last night... she recognizes Jen is a bitch and their fans are whackos

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Granite dog

VIP Member
Curious as to how many thumbs up these comments gets .................unless Jenn decides to delete them.

Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 3.58.56 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Olivias1701

I’m so happy all the comments are happy to have a Tim and Adam video... and that Tim seems happier than ever... I agree. This video is actually pleasant to watch IMO. I live in Canada and the allure of TTT was always that he would film himself wandering around parks etc. as I can’t go very regularly. I didn’t become a fan in the hopes that he would do hotel room tours, nonstop Flexing, and mukbangs. It’s clear to me now more than ever that Jen being in the vlogs is the problem and I wouldn’t hate them so much if it was still all about Tim showing what he was doing vs. them showing off their life.

I hit the like button today for the first time in a while.

Oh and he needs to start riding all rides again at WDW after going on that stupid haunted house ride... it was an indoor ride to me!

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
It just pissed me off how they took YEARS to open the packages people sent and all along there was toys sent for Bandit to play with :(
They could have opened one a day and filmed it.
Pure and utter laziness and ungrateful AF

Don’t forget the blanket that a U.K. fan spent one year on for Bandit.

It took the Bojos TWO YEARS TO OPEN!!
By then Bandit was dead.

• Sad
  • Angry

2020planner

VIP Member
They don't seem to have done much planning for the Mount Dora vlog. It's a nice place. Not flashy. Not theme park-y. More like small, sleepy little town (the downtown proper area, at least).

She said something about street parking and no community lots. There's several community lots, including a good-sized parking garage (free). But if you go on a weekend, it'll be more crowded. Still, they never research anything, do they? Oh, and we must remember they have an eLeCtRic CaR "because Elon Musk is terrible." (Tim's words, if you don't know)

Magical Meat Boutique is one place I would NOT go to. Hit / miss reviews. Despite any of the good reviews on TripAdvisor or elsewhere, the bad reviews speak volumes. It also looks trashy whenever we'd walk by and I'm a total sucker for food from across the pond and have been to many such places here in Central Fla.

They went by the train station but it's also a welcome center. You can go in and get maps, some small-ish souvenirs, brochures of things to do around town, etc. Not sure why they didn't go in, unless they're not allowed to right now, but I know that Lake County doesn't have a mask mandate so not sure why it'd be closed.

They could have done a boat ride. It takes you through the canals and across the lake, pointing out historical things and / or wildlife. Very nice.

Don't eat at Windsor Rose Tea Room, Jenn. Service sucks. I was a loyal patron for well over a decade.

They also failed to show anyone the Mount Dora History Museum which is kinda cool (original jail cells on display). I think Woo did a vlog on Mount Dora once and went to the museum - watch the Woo vlog; it's better. The museum is a nice place. Tons of stuff for being so small. Typically a very friendly and talkative volunteer is on-site to tell you about things. Only opened Saturdays (as of what I know right now). If they were there on a Sat. - or actually did some P-L-A-N-N-I-N-G - they could have made a more interesting vlog.

There's also a nice public park just down Donnelly (the main street) and you can go to Grantham Point and see the Mount Dora Lighthouse. There's also the Palm Island Boardwalk you can walk, taking in the sights of the water and wildlife.

There's quite a few restaurants in the area (I like Goblin Market and Bavarian Haus) and also Wolf Branch Brewing. Used to be a nice wine bar too downtown. Spice & Tea Exchange is there, as well as quite a few good antique shops, coffee and ice cream shops, home decor shops, etc. (Edited to add: Piglet's Pantry has been there forever and if you have dogs, it's like THE place to get cute little things. I have cats right now and there's a few cat things too - got some nice catnips toys before. They let the dogs come inside and pick out the homemade treats! Always fun)

But, I guess since there's no Disney outlet shop there, the Trackers were befuddled. :rolleyes: Man, they missed a lot of stuff!

If a small, New England-y sort-of town is your thing - without hustle and bustle and out of the theme park bubble; slow-going and nice day out (completely walkable), I'd give Mount Dora a recommendation for a visit.

The city is beautifully decorated at Christmas. I'd recommend going then.

Just don't let the Trackers lead you on any tours.

Last edited:
  • Heart

omgucnt

VIP Member
It just pissed me off how they took YEARS to open the packages people sent and all along there was toys sent for Bandit to play with :(
They could have opened one a day and filmed it.
Pure and utter laziness and ungrateful AF

Reactions: 18

Art Vandelay

I caught the checkout day of key west. Toward the end they go on a walk on the sidewalk which seemed like a nice little family stroll. Then at the end of the walk Jen throws shade at Key West resort by pointing out the fact that there’s not a fence for the whole walkway and there is a road just beyond the pathway. Now I encourage everyone to watch this video and look at what she’s talking about. You’re looking at at least 20 feet of woods and an embankment that a kid would have to climb Down and climb back up through bushes to accidentally reach the road. The passive aggressive shade they throw at Disney is gross.

NewMember2020

BREAKING NEWS (sarcasm): Trackers actually ate inside a german restaurant in Sanford. Now there is no excuse for not going on an indoor ride at Disney.

• Wow
  • Haha