The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING NEWS (sarcasm): Trackers actually ate inside a german restaurant in Sanford. Now there is no excuse for not going on an indoor ride at Disney.
I was going to come to say just this!

I actually went to EPCOT today, instead of tomorrow (sorry, @HereForTheT3a22, we won't get to meet up for our Catalina Wine Mixer ;) ) and it was SOOOO freaking crowded. Like pre-COVID crowded.

There was no way you could social distance the great majority of the time except for where CMs were trying to enforce some sort of pseudo-crowd control in some of the longer F&G food lines like in Mexico. Other than that - and aside from masks and some one-way gift shop traffic - you'd NEVER know COVID was out there. (people were largely compliant with masks, I'll say)

SO, from the fact that the parks are now MUCH more crowded than when I went last in Dec 2020 (and actually started going back in Aug 2020) ANY time that these Trackfucks are taking ALL of their food to-go at the resorts is simply BY CHOICE and has NOTHING to do with COVID or being weirded out about sitting near people inside or anything like that.

They just want to stuff their faces in the comfort of their own rooms.

Inside / outside - what's the difference at this point? The parks (and I'm sure the other three are too) are CRAZY crowded - just like DS has been.

And now with them eating inside at Willow Tree (which, BTW, has massively gone down hill in the last 20 years IMHO but if you like canned goods with salt and more salt on the side, then by all means go...)... well, it just proves my point. AND you're 100% right @NewMember2020 - there's no excuse now for them - ride or restaurant.

Reactions: 10
Also, their newest vlog seems to be a bit of a ripoff of PMM - who has been going by local antique shops for Disney memorabilia for many months now.

Reactions: 16
Getting caught up on FRE and noticed Tim with 2 sunglasses....1 is obviously Jenns but makes no sense to carry it like that
FA1B83EF-D00C-412F-B705-01C836D9E2D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was going to come to say just this!

I actually went to EPCOT today, instead of tomorrow (sorry, @HereForTheT3a22, we won't get to meet up for our Catalina Wine Mixer ;) ) and it was SOOOO freaking crowded. Like pre-COVID crowded.

There was no way you could social distance the great majority of the time except for where CMs were trying to enforce some sort of pseudo-crowd control in some of the longer F&G food lines like in Mexico. Other than that - and aside from masks and some one-way gift shop traffic - you'd NEVER know COVID was out there. (people were largely compliant with masks, I'll say)

SO, from the fact that the parks are now MUCH more crowded than when I went last in Dec 2020 (and actually started going back in Aug 2020) ANY time that these Trackfucks are taking ALL of their food to-go at the resorts is simply BY CHOICE and has NOTHING to do with COVID or being weirded out about sitting near people inside or anything like that.

They just want to stuff their faces in the comfort of their own rooms.

Inside / outside - what's the difference at this point? The parks (and I'm sure the other three are too) are CRAZY crowded - just like DS has been.

And now with them eating inside at Willow Tree (which, BTW, has massively gone down hill in the last 20 years IMHO but if you like canned goods with salt and more salt on the side, then by all means go...)... well, it just proves my point. AND you're 100% right @NewMember2020 - there's no excuse now for them - ride or restaurant.
NOOOOO NOT THE bleeping CATALINA WINE MIXER?!?

might not tell hubby about your post because if I do he will say no way. He hates when the parks are crowded especially now with the mask wearing. Makes us all the more ragey🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
NOOOOO NOT THE bleeping CATALINA WINE MIXER?!?

might not tell hubby about your post because if I do he will say no way. He hates when the parks are crowded especially now with the mask wearing. Makes us all the more ragey🤣
Yeah. I was a bit ragey myself when we first got there (around opening). Random people started pissing me off. Then the wind was whipping all the plates all around as we tried to eat, my sunglasses flew off the table with a bunch of our "passports" and stuff one time, and the drinks almost spilled. Yeah, it was a bit windy. LOL :ROFLMAO:

But like around 2-3 p.m., it got better - this was by the time we had gotten around to Morocco and I got some wine and did some retail therapy in one of the F&G gift shops getting some Orange Bird merch...:ROFLMAO:

Then, we made our way around back toward the front of WS, and I got some more wine and I was just fine and dandy for the rest of the visit. 🍷

Agree!
Though, I thought she called him “wild”. I’d rather he be called “energetic” than when she referred, a few months ago, to him being “defiant” because he was tired of being strapped into a stroller and pushed around theme parks all day. And let them know with his wiggling and loud noises that he was tired of being ignored, forgotten and non stimulated by them.
your right. The word was “wild” I didn’t want to have to watch again. Lol I just remember seeing a happy baby then Jenn discouraging it. Ugh

Reactions: 1
Also, their newest vlog seems to be a bit of a ripoff of PMM - who has been going by local antique shops for Disney memorabilia for many months now.
Such a rip off. Also, they were in the antique store and Jen asked the lady how the shop was doing and the lady said they were getting by and to pray for them. These assholes said well, with the video it should help. But they could buy something? They bought more food though! They are horrible. They for sure think they helped this shop so much bu putting them in the video but seriously didn’t buy something, while she was in her coach sweatshirt.

Reactions: 13
Such a rip off. Also, they were in the antique store and Jen asked the lady how the shop was doing and the lady said they were getting by and to pray for them. These assholes said well, with the video it should help. But they could buy something? They bought more food though! They are horrible. They for sure think they helped this shop so much bu putting them in the video but seriously didn’t buy something, while she was in her coach sweatshirt.
I feel like people are going to start seeing through them... did anybody confirm the charity stream charities that they in fact donated the money

Quelle surprise😯! Jackson has an issue with patience. Didn't see that one coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Quelle surprise😯! Jackson has an issue with patience. Didn't see that one coming.
Seriously??? He's not even 2! What baby is patient?

For all the complaining about Jackson being "wild" if they do have baby #2 they are in for a shock. Not only will juggling two kids on outings be a handful, but what they've shown of Jackson seems like a pretty easy kid. Good luck if the next one has a different personality.

Reactions: 13
I know that saying “I’m not racist” is basically an invitation for everyone to be like “SURREEE” but seriously I hate Dev for every single other reason except for his skin color. He’s just a horrible human being. And honestly I don’t know him personally but it’s that feeling that you get from someone...like we all get from Jenn. Also I’ve read some horror stories about Dev. I stand by my assumption that he is a trash human and I would stick by that statement even if he was white.
Can you share the horror stories? I’m here for the tea lol

Can you share the horror stories? I’m here for the tea lol
One fun story is that many of his past girlfriends have come forward and said he’s verbally abusive...with bystanders corroborating those stories.

he’s also been known to be a nightmare roommate during DCP

I don’t understand what Disney is thinking

your right. The word was “wild” I didn’t want to have to watch again. Lol I just remember seeing a happy baby then Jenn discouraging it. Ugh
Yes, she does this all the time.
In today’s vlog she called him “demanding😳.
She says he has to learn patience!

Let’s see....🤔 First he’s defiant, then he’s wild, energetic and now he’s demanding. Sounds to me like he is a baby/toddler who is trying to figure out this world and how he can function in it.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Omg
I know. It's their job to be a travel channel but nothing they showed inspires us to visit again. We actually got more excited for our next trip after watching the obnoxious Katie/Spencer from BLAB.
yes! Thank you. I was starting to think I was the only one that found BLAB obnoxious Lol

Anyone notice they were with 2 dudes during the most recent video? Can see them walking in the reflection of the glass with Jenn and you hear them constantly. The fact these 2 are so secretive is so annoying. Don’t put your life out there just to lie about it and not expect to get tit on.

Yes, she does this all the time.
In today’s vlog she called him “demanding😳.
She says he has to learn patience!

Let’s see....🤔 First he’s defiant, then he’s wild, energetic and now he’s demanding. Sounds to me like he is a baby/toddler who is trying to figure out this world and how he can function in it.
But she also said, almost right away, that sometimes you just HAVE to give into him. He will NOT eat his breakfast without the TV going. Uhhhh, he will if you just don't let him have the TV on. He will get hungry eventually. They are getting worse and worse as he gets older.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.