The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know whether it's just me however when they went to Sanford they didn't seem too excited about it however back to their favourite Disney and they are back to normal. Even though they are there constantly, I mean is there new items on the daily?
Also, the fact that they don't take their masks fully off when eating really irks me.
And why don't the people working in the food places have their hair up 😩

I will say they have been at this a long time and they should be improving but they are regressing... watch other vloggers like wdw couple and how they do food reviews and there’s no comparison
I know people on here aren't big on DFB and I get it, but still, it's like world's apart listening to their food reviews. I get the texture, the flavor profile, comparisons to other dishes that are similar... Trackers give me "its delicious", "its interesting", "it could use more flavor", "it wasnt the most delicious thing but id probably order it again"

Reactions: 4
I know people on here aren't big on DFB and I get it, but still, it's like world's apart listening to their food reviews. I get the texture, the flavor profile, comparisons to other dishes that are similar... Trackers give me "its delicious", "its interesting", "it could use more flavor", "it wasnt the most delicious thing but id probably order it again"
I like that DFB never shows anyone's face. Just the food. That's all I want to see.
I don't need to see you slurping up a dessert or deepthroating a hotdog or a beignet.

Reactions: 12
So they had a marshmallow from the same company that PMM went to in the springs a few days ago. Went and looked at Disney antiques like PMM does.

I wonder who's YouTube the slackers have been watching lately then !
Don’t forget the huge meltdown jenn had a few years ago on twitter claiming every Orlando vlogger was copying them and there ideas.

How does it feel jenn when the shoe is on the other foot?

Reactions: 10
I will say they have been at this a long time and they should be improving but they are regressing... watch other vloggers like wdw couple and how they do food reviews and there’s no comparison
Just look at the way they are editing, there’s no transitions there’s no skill involved it’s a lot of cut and paste. They have done nothing to get better at their craft over the years and it’s really showing.

also thanks to everyone who suggested molly, I’m watching her now and am enjoying it a lot. What happened with Tim’s egg the other day? Molly’s looked a lot better

Reactions: 9
New vlog -

I scanned it on mute.

Eating.
Point and price.
Eating.
Family photos using new Photopass backdrops*
Eating.

The end.

*Some of the pics are ...errr...strange.
That’s it- that’s all there was- eating fried food & listening to jackpot whine in his stroller cause he’s over being contained.

Reactions: 3
Just look at the way they are editing, there’s no transitions there’s no skill involved it’s a lot of cut and paste. They have done nothing to get better at their craft over the years and it’s really showing.

also thanks to everyone who suggested molly, I’m watching her now and am enjoying it a lot. What happened with Tim’s egg the other day? Molly’s looked a lot better
He probably Karened his way to an uncooked egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
9B1B3695-AE9F-406D-82D3-E93FB48D8977.jpeg

I’ve watched quite a few documentaries about North Korea and the cult of personality they have over their people. Now we have Tim and Jenn Jong-Un here tricking people into thinking they’re so pure and amazing. I’m in an incredibly crappy mood today, so this is my therapeutic post about stupid people.

How much longer do you really think they can keep this up? To me, it seems like there barely holding it together.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
7mins 20, sounds like Jackpot is trying to escape. His first word? "HELP". This is a shape of things to come, he will start being a handful now. Jenn time to stay home and look after the boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Around 14:10 Tim starts gushing over the clear water of the fake springs at Disney Springs, and then he says "because normally natural water in Florida isn't clear". Has he ever been to ANY of the real springs? I was just at Blue Spring State Park a few weeks ago to see the manatees and that water is crystal clear. Maybe he's just thinking of his pool water.

Around 15:50 Jenn points out Tim's Gideon's shirt and says "true Gideon's fan here", but IIRC they've never actually been to the original Gideon's location at East End Market. I went there on Sunday and we waited all of 15 minutes in line for cookies. I've only been in FL since 2018 and I seriously feel like more of an Orlando native than these two lately.

Ugh, there is SO MUCH they could be doing to show off this area and they just laze it up and go to the same 5 locations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Was it just me or was the audio choppy and the whole video felt rushed
A lot of wind noise. Shocked they had one up so early today after one went up late last night. I really think they're realizing that they're putting out content days, if not a week after all other vlogger have been there/done that. Hence, they're the first with the March Gideon cookie. Interesting that only he got/ate food. Don't think there was mention of her even trying it.

Reactions: 2
7mins 20, sounds like Jackpot is trying to escape. His first word? "HELP". This is a shape of things to come, he will start being a handful now. Jenn time to stay home and look after the boy.
His first word will likely be "blocked" or "banned" not sure which one Jenn says more often.

I enjoy Molly and most of the AllEars videos but 57 minutes of somebody walking around a theme park and eating? Nope not gonna do it. I can watch a quality professionally produced TV show in less time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Around 14:10 Tim starts gushing over the clear water of the fake springs at Disney Springs, and then he says "because normally natural water in Florida isn't clear". Has he ever been to ANY of the real springs? I was just at Blue Spring State Park a few weeks ago to see the manatees and that water is crystal clear. Maybe he's just thinking of his pool water.

Around 15:50 Jenn points out Tim's Gideon's shirt and says "true Gideon's fan here", but IIRC they've never actually been to the original Gideon's location at East End Market. I went there on Sunday and we waited all of 15 minutes in line for cookies. I've only been in FL since 2018 and I seriously feel like more of an Orlando native than these two lately.
He's such an idiot, really, when it comes to this stuff. Go to Kelly Park, to Wekiva Springs, to DeLeon Springs, to Blue Springs. Go to Ginnie Springs, Ichetucknee Springs. Go to Silver Springs. Go to Rainbow Springs. Go to Weeki Wachee. Go to Salt Springs, Alexander Springs, Juniper Springs, and Silver Glen Springs in the Ocala National Forest.

Literally all pretty much look like what Disney patterned the fake springs after - especially parts of Kelly Park and Juniper Springs, IMHO.

All easy day trips from their house. I've been to them all and then some. They could even vlog about them.

For living in Florida all their lives, I have zero clue how they can be such assholes when it comes to basic Florida knowledge.

Oh gag me already ugh...
NO, Jamie Siverns. NO ONE WHO IS OF SANE MIND is having "PTSD" staring at her wedding ring watching these jackasses walk around DS.
duck you, Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New vlog -

I scanned it on mute.

Eating.
Point and price.
Eating.
Family photos using new Photopass backdrops*
Eating.

The end.

*Some of the pics are ...errr...strange.
Just read the video description.
• I bet their vlog was full of complaints, plus going indoors shopping and touching things they had no intention of buying.
• . 3 hour wait for Gideon’s ???
•. How many cookies did they buy?
•. Bet Jackson was a hostage to the stroller, no matter how much he expressed his displeasure.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.