The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. But, I was sarcastically making fun of the fact that they never let him have uncomfortable, negative, emotions. The slightest grimace from him invokes a reaction from them. The effects of their helicopter parenting is going to be hard to correct as he grows older. Yes, our emotions mature as we age, but we're all learned behavior from childhood. He will always have an annoying level of impatience. Their idea of being patient is for him to wait for them to do it, instead of them waiting for him to figure it out. They're not patient with him. For example, he literally sits, staring at a screen, while they put food into his mouth. If the food doesn't come fast enough he screeches and cries to get his bite. They didn't have the patience for him to learn how to feed himself. He will obviously outgrow the need to be spoonfed at some point, but something about that experience will be a part of his personality. He doesn't seem to want to do things himself, and that is a learned behavior that will manifest itself in different ways as he grows up.
He’s going to end up having his wife cut his food for him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he's even allowed to date - or end up having a wife. Jenn probably will intervene with everything and won't think anyone is "good enough" for her little buddy... :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Or end up like his dad, with his wife making all his meals for him. Maybe Tim was raised with his mother doing everything for him and that is why he is the way he is. It's so odd to me that with them both home all the time that Jenn makes Tim's sandwiches. He can't make them himself??

Reactions: 7
Or end up like his dad, with his wife making all his meals for him. Maybe Tim was raised with his mother doing everything for him and that is why he is the way he is. It's so odd to me that with them both home all the time that Jenn makes Tim's sandwiches. He can't make them himself??
Jenn doesn’t even drive anymore making her next to hopeless... the least the chick could do is make him a damn sammich

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am watching Molly's F&G vlog and its SOOOOOOOOO much more upbeat and interesting than Tim and Jen's. She showed so much of it and seems genuinely excited about it!! Actually made me interested!

Reactions: 11
Jenn doesn’t even drive anymore making her next to hopeless... the least the chick could do is make him a damn sammich
True, but I don't think that is why she does it. They really are like a couple kids playing house.

I am watching Molly's F&G vlog and its SOOOOOOOOO much more upbeat and interesting than Tim and Jen's. She showed so much of it and seems genuinely excited about it!! Actually made me interested!
We LOVE her! That channel is the best.

Reactions: 8
New vlog -

I scanned it on mute.

Eating.
Point and price.
Eating.
Family photos using new Photopass backdrops*
Eating.

The end.

*Some of the pics are ...errr...strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remy is opening 10/1...not sure if that’s a break for the Trackers, they should definitely have the vaccine by then and won’t have an excuse not to ride indoor rides or a good reason to not be there for media preview

Emmy's is delicious. I haven't been since I left DeLand a few years back but the food was always excellent. When it was busy, service could be a little hit or miss (never had anyone outright forget my meal LOL but service was a bit of a wait). My only real knock against the place (and maybe they've updated or deep-cleaned since) is that it was pretty dingy.

I've only been to Karlings once and it was pretty good!
Ah you lived in Deland too! I grew up there. Did Tim ever make a video of Deland? I always thought he would since it's so close to Sanford, but I dont remember seeing one

Reactions: 1
Ah you lived in Deland too! I grew up there. Did Tim ever make a video of Deland? I always thought he would since it's so close to Sanford, but I dont remember seeing one
Yep spent my four years of undergrad there, go Hatters!

I don't think they have which always surprised me. It's on the way between Orlando and Daytona (especially if you're taking I-4, it's the only stop for 20 miles before the beach).

Yep spent my four years of undergrad there, go Hatters!

I don't think they have which always surprised me. It's on the way between Orlando and Daytona (especially if you're taking I-4, it's the only stop for 20 miles before the beach).
My brother graduated from Stetson too. Small world.

Remy is opening 10/1...not sure if that’s a break for the Trackers, they should definitely have the vaccine by then and won’t have an excuse not to ride indoor rides or a good reason to not be there for media preview
Exactly what I was coming here to say. I always figured this was going to be their excuse, but how do they play this out until October.

Reactions: 2
Exactly what I was coming here to say. I always figured this was going to be their excuse, but how do they play this out until October.
It does give them plenty of time to book some unnecessary/extravagant vacation that they can try and hype up as much as they over the next few months to drown out the introduction of the new ride for the people who just watch them for them.

Reactions: 3
I think Jen’s mental state she will be too far gone at that point

Reactions: 3
It's those little idiosyncrasies that we all have. It stems from childhood experiences. Some are more of a hindrance than others, like Jenn's for example.

It does give them plenty of time to book some unnecessary/extravagant vacation that they can try and hype up as much as they over the next few months to drown out the introduction of the new ride for the people who just watch them for them.
Maybe this is when they take their highly anticipated but never actually planned Disneyland Paris vacation and act like they thought that was the #hosted to see the remy attraction....or spit BS about wanting to see the original first

Reactions: 1
TTT channel is now just a food channel, not about theme parks....and they’re so bad at describing the food they buy. What drives me insane is they get food that they didn’t like in the past, and they hope that it changes. If you didn’t like it the last 5 times you got it, why get it again.

Reactions: 5
TTT channel is now just a food channel, not about theme parks....and they’re so bad at describing the food they buy. What drives me insane is they get food that they didn’t like in the past, and they hope that it changes. If you didn’t like it the last 5 times you got it, why get it again.
I will say they have been at this a long time and they should be improving but they are regressing... watch other vloggers like wdw couple and how they do food reviews and there’s no comparison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.