The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really trying not to make that connection, but given how horrible he is at reviewing ANYTHING, I have to believe there may be truth to that. He’s nothing but a really bad WDW commercial he’s so far up their a$$.
He’s really not a very good vlogger. He’s incredibly boring. He has no personality I can’t make I though his vids. I guess he has so many subs because they are people with insomnia? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
He’s really not a very good vlogger. He’s incredibly boring. He has no personality I can’t make I though his vids. I guess he has so many subs because they are people with insomnia? 🤷‍♂️
He’s had to have paid for his subs I mean am I wrong for thinking that...
side note we met pmm last week and he’s just as genuine in person as in his videos but I agreed the whole thank you thing is over done

OMG FRE’s new video is comedy gold

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'll admit I mostly fast forward lately and I might have missed it, has Jenn come out and said she's bipolar? I'd call her a lot of things...inspiring is not a word that I'd use.
I think it's borderline personality disorder and it's probably the Stan diagnosing for Jenn in an attempt to explain her abhorrent behaviour.

I was really trying not to make that connection, but given how horrible he is at reviewing ANYTHING, I have to believe there may be truth to that. He’s nothing but a really bad WDW commercial he’s so far up their a$$.
I really don’t want to make that connection either and be deemed racist or whateve
i didn’t see that, but I’ve wondered how she is never with them. Does she not have custody?
I have this sneaking suspicion that Bianca is as crazy as Jenn. Apparently Bianca straight up STALKED Dev until he agreed to date her. Something tells me her parenting takes second stage to the fun life she is pretending to lead with Dev. I bet the father has primary custody

I could tolerate him for 5 minutes but he talks so.bleeping.slow that what he says in 5 minutes, others say in 1 minute. He's dull AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don’t want to make that connection either and be deemed racist or whateve

I have this sneaking suspicion that Bianca is as crazy as Jenn. Apparently Bianca straight up STALKED Dev until he agreed to date her. Something tells me her parenting takes second stage to the fun life she is pretending to lead with Dev. I bet the father has primary custody
my previous employer had a training on privilege where basically if you look at someone cross eyed you are showing your privilege

• Haha
my previous employer had a training on privilege where basically if you look at someone cross eyed you are showing your privilege
I know that saying “I’m not racist” is basically an invitation for everyone to be like “SURREEE” but seriously I hate Dev for every single other reason except for his skin color. He’s just a horrible human being. And honestly I don’t know him personally but it’s that feeling that you get from someone...like we all get from Jenn. Also I’ve read some horror stories about Dev. I stand by my assumption that he is a trash human and I would stick by that statement even if he was white.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I caught the checkout day of key west. Toward the end they go on a walk on the sidewalk which seemed like a nice little family stroll. Then at the end of the walk Jen throws shade at Key West resort by pointing out the fact that there’s not a fence for the whole walkway and there is a road just beyond the pathway. Now I encourage everyone to watch this video and look at what she’s talking about. You’re looking at at least 20 feet of woods and an embankment that a kid would have to climb Down and climb back up through bushes to accidentally reach the road. The passive aggressive shade they throw at Disney is gross.
Yes!!!! They then carry J so he doesn’t run over there? WTF? They are so damn dramatic over the dumbest tit.

I know that saying “I’m not racist” is basically and invitation for everyone to be like “SURREEE” but seriously I hate Dev for every single other reason except for his skin color. He’s just a horrible human being. And honestly I don’t know him personally but it’s that feeling that you get from someone...like we all get from Jenn. Also I’ve read some horror stories about Dev. I stand by my assumption that he is a trash human and I would stick by that statement even if he was white.
No you are absolutely correct... met him the day rotr opened and he was an absolute dickholew

No you are absolutely correct... met him the day rotr opened and he was an absolute dickholew
Not shocking. That’s what I hear EVERYONE say about him. And anyone who says he’s nice/personable must have met him while hes either a) high as a kite
b) on his best behavior trying to lick Disney’s taint
c) coming off of another gifted staycation

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, I watched the Buddy Birthday Party vlog. Did we get confirmation that Nicole coordinated and did all the decor, games, and food for that party? I thought that was the case, HOWEVER, in the video itself I didn't hear them mention a single time that Nicole did the theme, made the creative fish themed food items, decorated, or whatever. I could have sworn that was the case but all Jenn said was "We have our ______" and "Here is our ________" talking about each clever food item, the seaweed decor, the smash cake boat area, the blankets, the fishing game, the trivia game Jim hosted. They never introduced him as a special host, they never took time out to credit them or "link their channel below". I did hear Jenn say Nicole was their "fancy photographer". Any chance that was the beginning of the rift? Did Nicole do the entire party and Jenn took credit? The comments on the vlog are about how amazing and clever the theme was and the party....

Reactions: 10
IIRC, Dev was featured on NBC Nightly News (the national show) when Universal reopened. He talked about the theme parks and vlogging and such. I think that was when his subs skyrocketed. Nothing like a little national publicity to help!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
IIRC, Dev was featured on NBC Nightly News (the national show) when Universal reopened. He talked about the theme parks and vlogging and such. I think that was when his subs skyrocketed. Nothing like a little national publicity to help!
Ugh NBC must have really been scraping the bottom of the barrel having that boring ass monotone chipmunk douche as a feature

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, I watched the Buddy Birthday Party vlog. Did we get confirmation that Nicole coordinated and did all the decor, games, and food for that party? I thought that was the case, HOWEVER, in the video itself I didn't hear them mention a single time that Nicole did the theme, made the creative fish themed food items, decorated, or whatever. I could have sworn that was the case but all Jenn said was "We have our ______" and "Here is our ________" talking about each clever food item, the seaweed decor, the smash cake boat area, the blankets, the fishing game, the trivia game Jim hosted. They never introduced him as a special host, they never took time out to credit them or "link their channel below". I did hear Jenn say Nicole was their "fancy photographer". Any chance that was the beginning of the rift? Did Nicole do the entire party and Jenn took credit? The comments on the vlog are about how amazing and clever the theme was and the party....
I could have sworn Jim and Nicole had more to do with the planning too so I looked back and a few days prior to the birthday video they were party planning at Sunset Walk together. This was the day they were all supposed to eat at a cafe, but Timbo made the vegans go get burgers instead. Anyway, Jenn calls them the party planners and mentions they showed her things they had made/planned for the party.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS (sarcasm): Trackers actually ate inside a german restaurant in Sanford. Now there is no excuse for not going on an indoor ride at Disney.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I could have sworn Jim and Nicole had more to do with the planning too so I looked back and a few days prior to the birthday video they were party planning at Sunset Walk together. This was the day they were all supposed to eat at a cafe, but Timbo made the vegans go get burgers instead. Anyway, Jenn calls them the party planners and mentions they showed her things they had made/planned for the party.
I thought I remembered it being mentioned. It was weird how in the party video they acted like they did it all or came up with it all. It should have been way more clear that Nicole did so much and how appreciative they were. In the description of the video they could have mentioned a thank you to their friends. To me they are just two people who take and take and don't show any appreciation for others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.