The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll admit I mostly fast forward lately and I might have missed it, has Jenn come out and said she's bipolar? I'd call her a lot of things...inspiring is not a word that I'd use.
Why do I feel like "Ms. Tambourine Girl" is actually trolling Jenn?

Reactions: 10
I like to think that FRE is Molly, but that may just be because I genuinely like watching her videos.

Reactions: 6
I'll admit I mostly fast forward lately and I might have missed it, has Jenn come out and said she's bipolar? I'd call her a lot of things...inspiring is not a word that I'd use.
If she said she’s bipolar than it’s self diagnosed just like all her other health problems. She’s a self induced mess

Reactions: 4
I may be a douche for pointing this out but as a dvc member it enrages me to see people like Michael Kay wearing dvc Merch

If she said she’s bipolar than it’s self diagnosed just like all her other health problems. She’s a self induced mess
Oh she’s mentally Ill as a social worker she screams borderline personality

Reactions: 5
View attachment 473882

Is he chewing tobacco there? He looks like a squirrel storing food for winter!
nope just the face of an asshole who is suffering from the same “eat theme park junk until I pop” weight gain

I may be a douche for pointing this out but as a dvc member it enrages me to see people like Michael Kay wearing dvc Merch

Oh she’s mentally Ill as a social worker she screams borderline personality
I will never understand wearing merch for something you aren’t part of. That’s just me. I won’t wear Disneyland merch because I’ve never been. It just doesn’t make sense to me

nope just the face of an asshole who is suffering from the same “eat theme park junk until I pop” weight gain
OMG, he is the absolute worst! I can't stand his puffy face or his monotone voice. TTT, I do enjoy watching the baby; Michael Kay, I enjoy shaking my head at some of the really bizarre things he does on room tours. Even when it's for admittedly mean-spirited reasons, there's entertainment value to them. PC Dev, there is just ZERO reason to watch or enjoy him. How is he popular and the new king of WDW media list?!

Reactions: 7
OMG, he is the absolute worst! I can't stand his puffy face or his monotone voice. TTT, I do enjoy watching the baby; Michael Kay, I enjoy shaking my head at some of the really bizarre things he does on room tours. Even when it's for admittedly mean-spirited reasons, there's entertainment value to them. PC Dev, there is just ZERO reason to watch or enjoy him. How is he popular and the new king of WDW media list?!
ive been puzzling over the same thing!! I just do not understand his appeal!! The arrogance OOZES from his pores and he is just so obnoxious

honestly I think ever since the Black Lives Matter movement really took off people only tolerate him because he’s black. I know that probably sounds RIDICULOUSLY racist but there are some out there who jump on a bandwagon

Reactions: 11
ive been puzzling over the same thing!! I just do not understand his appeal!! The arrogance OOZES from his pores and he is just so obnoxious

honestly I think ever since the Black Lives Matter movement really took off people only tolerate him because he’s black. I know that probably sounds RIDICULOUSLY racist but there are some out there who jump on a bandwagon
Funny you mentioned that I had dinner with some vloggers just not in the same sphere and he said the same thing that dev used the BLM movement to gain notoriety

Funny you mentioned that I had dinner with some vloggers just not in the same sphere and he said the same thing that dev used the BLM movement to gain notoriety
nice to know I’m not alone. I do not agree with anyone using their race/sexual orientation to gain attention for the wrong reasons

I have this weird feeling that Dev has played the “Disney you better keep me on your media list because I’m Black and if you ever get rid of me I will blow your space up and call you all racists”

I was really trying not to make that connection, but given how horrible he is at reviewing ANYTHING, I have to believe there may be truth to that. He’s nothing but a really bad WDW commercial he’s so far up their a$$.

Reactions: 3
The whole thing dev did where he explained his fiancée’s daughter was just stupid

Reactions: 4
I caught the checkout day of key west. Toward the end they go on a walk on the sidewalk which seemed like a nice little family stroll. Then at the end of the walk Jen throws shade at Key West resort by pointing out the fact that there’s not a fence for the whole walkway and there is a road just beyond the pathway. Now I encourage everyone to watch this video and look at what she’s talking about. You’re looking at at least 20 feet of woods and an embankment that a kid would have to climb Down and climb back up through bushes to accidentally reach the road. The passive aggressive shade they throw at Disney is gross.

Reactions: 18
I think the only time Jenn has been mentioned as bipolar or BPD is on this thread. Hey Jenn, you know an actual psychiatrist has to make the diagnosis right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.