The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to see Tim eat a hot dog 😂 and a few other comment gems
Which group is this?

I am shadow banned on a different you tube channel and this is what happens to my comments, they show up first for me but no one else can see them.....it's really petty I think!
It is petty, Tim banned me from the Reddit page because I asked how they manage all the staycations with the baby (he was younger at the time). I took my daughter to Disney when she was under a year and it was a nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The discussion over on the Facebook fan page is gold today. I feel like Chris has to be on this page...his comments are getting a lot of likes too
This must be gone, as I don't see it.

It was pretty good, also found this: View attachment 473137
I think that’s the point....let them see the criticism, they don’t need a bunch of stans kissing their ass all the time. Videos would be a lot better if they at least listened to some criticism.
Do they check that page? I don't see them as members and if they on a fake account, how do we know it's them?

Reactions: 1
I didn't see anyone post this but it also seems TheDisneyDoubleDose is also on the outs with Jenn. They arent following each other on both instagram accounts but the double dose account is still following Tim.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Adam's vocabulary is grating. I understand that he's trying to be entertaining, but it's overkill. "I procured a piping hot beverage", GTF outta here, you bought a coffee at the gas station.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi All! So excited to join this community for some fun tea. As I am new, I’m just wondering who FRE is as far is finding them on YouTube. Sounds like someone I would enjoy following. Love the comments on Spokesmayne and PCDev too 😂

Reactions: 7
I didn't see anyone post this but it also seems TheDisneyDoubleDose is also on the outs with Jenn. They arent following each other on both instagram accounts but the double dose account is still following Tim.
That seems strange that Jenn would be on the outs with both Sparkly and DD....but then again, this is Jenn we're talking about.

Reactions: 6
holy tit Jenn really is absolutely toxic...

both those couples seem very sweet and genuine so they are better off without disgusting Jenn in their lives

Reactions: 10
I didn’t really look back in the older threads and I realize we are probably digging up old cat turds but did we confirm the presence of the nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi All! So excited to join this community for some fun tea. As I am new, I’m just wondering who FRE is as far is finding them on YouTube. Sounds like someone I would enjoy following. Love the comments on Spokesmayne and PCDev too 😂
Welcome! It is Florida Resident Edits on Youtube, enjoy!

Reactions: 6
Spokesmayne doesn't seem smart enough or talented enough to create those clips but I could be wrong
I’ve been watching fre from the beginning had lot of convo. My guess it’s a female. That’s all I know 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching fre from the beginning had lot of convo. My guess it’s a female. That’s all I know 😆
They did refer to themselves previously as a “Queen”.
Whoever this person is is a “Goddess” in my book❣

Edited to add: I love the mystic that we don’t know much about FRE. And that’s the way they like it. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I didn’t really look back in the older threads and I realize we are probably digging up old cat turds but did we confirm the presence of the nanny
No nanny, if anything the one video where somebody saw a reflection of someone in a gondola window that was most likely Sparkly Nicole. Timbo is doing 95% of the parenting why would he hire a nanny?

Reactions: 4
It really bothered me when Jenn commented on Jackson’s happy demeanor as being to energetic.. poor child is probably just happy he’s not forced to be in an over stimulating and uncomfortable environment. Based off of his reactions to the parks, he doesn’t like them. Yet they continue to force the poor kid.
Agree!
Though, I thought she called him “wild”. I’d rather he be called “energetic” than when she referred, a few months ago, to him being “defiant” because he was tired of being strapped into a stroller and pushed around theme parks all day. And let them know with his wiggling and loud noises that he was tired of being ignored, forgotten and non stimulated by them.

Reactions: 5
I'll admit I mostly fast forward lately and I might have missed it, has Jenn come out and said she's bipolar? I'd call her a lot of things...inspiring is not a word that I'd use.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll admit I mostly fast forward lately and I might have missed it, has Jenn come out and said she's bipolar? I'd call her a lot of things...inspiring is not a word that I'd use.
what?! I definitely didn’t hear this! I highly doubt Jenn would ever admit

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.