The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she asked people to comment on what they think the rules should be. I don’t see the point in that unless it’s to purposely start a debate. Also, if the rules aren’t clear it’s because they haven’t looked them up.🙄
Masks have become such a divisive topic that you'd only invite comments to stir up anger and disagreement. Disgraceful that she'd do that.

Oh and I forgot! the nonsense they spewed about children possibly darting onto the 'highway' up against OKW. How do these people get through life EXAGGERATING & OVERREACTING TO EVERYTHING. They really think they're so slick at all the swipes at Disney because they're off the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So clearly, Tim has no more issues with condiments from cosmic rays for his hot dog! Remember him eating from here, but couldn’t use any condiments because they were in a communal bin! His rules have changed.

Today's vlog -

1. Is Tim really the only one that ever has fed / feeds Jackson?
2. Why can't Jackson eat the waffle by himself? Just hold it and gnaw at it?
3. Does Jenn purposely choose the most hideous shoes in the world? What are those blue things she's wearing? With black socks? They're probably expensive. They're ugly.
4. Most women I know - when sporting those black pants like Jenn wears with a body like Jenn - wear a longer t-shirt / shirt / cardigan, etc. to cover their asses. But not Jenn. It just looks so bad with a short shirt. She doesn't have the figure to pull that off.

Boring vlog.
Eating breakfast. Boring walk around OKW. Eating lunch. Back to MK. Eating hot dogs. At least Jackson got to hold a French fry.
It really bothered me when Jenn commented on Jackson’s happy demeanor as being to energetic.. poor child is probably just happy he’s not forced to be in an over stimulating and uncomfortable environment. Based off of his reactions to the parks, he doesn’t like them. Yet they continue to force the poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
New here, I’m ecstatic to find like minded people that see beyond the BS these youtubers spout out of their lazy no job mouths. My bf watches all of the Disney bloggers and its infuriating to see how fake they all are. We’re from California and we have the Cali cult of you-tubers here that are beyond annoying and they all follow each other to Florida. It’s literally the same videos over and over again, They all copy each other! I’m enjoying learning the truth about the slackers bc they’ve always annoyed me. Thanks for the laughs all :)

Reactions: 16
Yup, I didn't see it either if that was the top one.
I am shadow banned on a different you tube channel and this is what happens to my comments, they show up first for me but no one else can see them.....it's really petty I think!

Reactions: 7
2 minutes in and dear god are they going to bathe the child on camera AGAIN?! Please no.

Also Jen still brings her breastfeeding pillow on these trips. The kind that is more meant for under a newborn or younger baby. I didn’t think people use those past a year... why can’t she just lie in the bed to feed him at his age? Especially if he is soooo long like they said the other day BF must be so awkward. I just feel like her parenting begins and ends at lactating.

Tim using silverware specifically designed for kids to hold themselves is infuriating.

They seriously stayed like 3 or 4 nights and ate at the same restaurants every day 😳 why can’t they bring some breakfast food from home like normal people. Tim got the same burger twice.

Last edited:
The videos are so boring at this point. I don’t think I can be bothered to watch anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So clearly, Tim has no more issues with condiments from cosmic rays for his hot dog! Remember him eating from here, but couldn’t use any condiments because they were in a communal bin! His rules have changed.
If his opinion has changed that much, it would be nice for him to explain why. Like it or not he has a lot of eyeballs on him so if he’s done research and feels more comfortable about something he should speak up. I don’t want him acting like he’s a damn expert but both of them have flipped hard on Covid without saying a word.

Reactions: 8
2 minutes in and dear god are they going to bathe the child on camera AGAIN?! Please no.

Also Jen still brings her breastfeeding pillow on these trips. The kind that is more meant for under a newborn or younger baby. I didn’t think people use those past a year... why can’t she just lie in the bed to feed him at his age? Especially if he is soooo long like they said the other day BF must be so awkward. I just feel like her parenting begins and ends at lactating.
I wonder if she uses lactating as an excuse to why she can’t do anything else. I’ve done it. It doesn’t take that much out of you energy wise. Especially if you’re on a once a day schedule. Timbo you are getting played if you’re falling for this tit.

If his opinion has changed that much, it would be nice for him to explain why. Like it or not he has a lot of eyeballs on him so if he’s done research and feels more comfortable about something he should speak up. I don’t want him acting like he’s a damn expert but both of them have flipped hard on Covid without saying a word.
I find it shocking how quickly they became 'ok with covid'! Tim has gone from "sanitise hands, remove mask, sanitise hands again" before eating to walking past every sanitising station they come across!
Also they never say anything about cleaning their room themselves on arrival, just incase!

And another thing, why moan how long it took to get the food at MK if you're then going to walk a long way to sit down to eat?
Do these people ever eat a hot meal? They could snap a quick pic or two then put that on screen when talking about it!
Tim could have broken the 'crispy' waffle into pieces for Jackson to pick up himself and seriously......give that poor boy the spoon to feed himself oatmeal or at least give him bigger spoonfulls 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Thinking about it a little more, I think I know what changed their opinion....money. Would they have rushed back to the parks after they said they weren’t if their views weren't down while others were up? Would they have started paying for constant hotel rooms if others weren’t being gifted stays and seeing an increase in views? Would they have started going inside shops if the stans weren’t bringing up others getting #hosted shopping trips and going to the tribute store? I’m lazy and don’t remember when the plain hot dog was posted but it would be interesting to see if the stand kept asking why he didn’t get any condiments, which they could translate in to a loss of views

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Folks the guidance on Covid-19 and surfaces has changed. Yes you can catch it from a surface but that is very unlikely vs person to person transmission. A source: https://www.webmd.com/lung/how-long-covid-19-lives-on-surfaces

Tim and Jenn can't even get the DVC booking info correct you expect them to succinctly convey current Covid-19 information?

No large scale outbreak has been contact traced to a theme park.

Reactions: 3
The discussion over on the Facebook fan page is gold today. I feel like Chris has to be on this page...his comments are getting a lot of likes too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.