The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her level of co dependency is creepy. I mean I’m a SAH housewife but I drive myself places, clean the house, go to parks, go to book club, etc. I couldn’t imagine not being able to get through my day without hounding my husband constantly and whining on camera. She could have spent that time much wiser and cleaned the house good, went grocery shopping, prepped meals for the week, anything. Anything but what she did. She honestly needs therapy, it isn’t healthy to live like she does

Reactions: 25
This kid seriously needs shorts that fit him, this is just ridiculous. And stop giving him the same haircut as Dim. 🤢
View attachment 2146844
He is wearing those same shorts AGAIN? Did they not take a change of clothes? Or is he following in his mums path like the eternal jorts?
---
Also why doesn’t she put baby in one of their multiple strollers and go out for a walk? The fresh air would be great for them both and you know.. exercise you slob? Also helps with your mental health instead of rotting in the house for days on end.

And the baby bath in the kitchen sink? Who does that? Bath the baby upstairs in the bathroom, change him in the bedroom and put him down to sleep. She’s unhinged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she would be whining so much if Oliver had been the girl she wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And the baby bath in the kitchen sink? Who does that? Bath the baby upstairs in the bathroom, change him in the bedroom and put him down to sleep. She’s unhinged.
Putting a baby tub in the kitchen sink is something I've seen parents of newborns do but they also didn't have newborns that were like 30 pounds at 7 weeks old, and also not on top of a double-sink that the baby tub doesn't fit in and therefore can easily topple over, and with dirty dishes underneath to add to the unsanitary mess.

But, this is the family where bathroom floors are where you eat soggy churros and kitchens are where you brush your teeth. And keep your mom's crusty wishbone collection next to the one kid's toothbrush and the other kid's multiple travel-sized bottles of baby shampoo.

Plus she can't watch a randomized playlist of VPR on Peacock on her tablet if she bathes Big Baby in an actual bathroom!

Reactions: 20
He is wearing those same shorts AGAIN? Did they not take a change of clothes? Or is he following in his mums path like the eternal jorts?
---
Also why doesn’t she put baby in one of their multiple strollers and go out for a walk? The fresh air would be great for them both and you know.. exercise you slob? Also helps with your mental health instead of rotting in the house for days on end.

I'm someone who did that with both kids until they were about four/five, but I also have a huge farmhouse sink big enough for a five year old, granted it was clean and there were no dishes in it. Saved my back!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm someone who did that with both kids until they were about four/five, but I also have a huge farmhouse sink big enough for a five year old, granted it was clean and there were no dishes in it. Saved my back!
She definitely did it with the sink full of dishes too as didn’t she cook her food before bathing big brother? She was holding him whilst cooking because again that’s normal behaviour 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is soooo unproductive, it stresses me out. All she did was talk about how she was going to eat her next meal and then more time went by and she never made it or ate it. 🤦‍♀️ And the bleeping laundry!!! How can she have more clothes to fold? What in the world.

Her day was so boring, she made excuses for how long editing takes (that description isn't writing itself!!), and she said how much time it takes to take care of an infant, like dressing them takes a while. 🥴
It takes Jen a while to dress Oliver because she is so slow and does everything half ass. Every thing she does, she makes into a big deal. It’s so sad how she is so co-dependent. She was counting the minutes until Tim and J$ came home. J$ didn’t really miss her at all, you could tell by his body language.

• Sick
Their dynamic is so bizarre and creepy. Her complete incompetence and inability to do anything just amazes me.

Reactions: 17
So Jenn only does “work” (ie laundry, dishes, etc) when Oliver sleeps…am I the only one who would get this stuff done while the kids were awake?? I mean sure things maybe got delayed cuz, well babies, but I would put my kids in the bouncy chair right by me and get these things done so I could either catch up on shows (not housewives or vanderdump) or nap too when they napped. Was this just me?? Have I been doing it all wrong?? Lol
Ps I do think Jenn was by herself while Tim and J$ were gone. She seemed manic. They have such an unhealthy dynamic.
viewing Party for these SC videos! Shitshow incoming!
Not at all! You don’t put a baby in a swing or a bouncy chair or under a play gym and then just stare at them. If they’re happy and quiet, you go clean up some dishes or fold clothes or something. Maybe for only 10 minutes at a time, but still. If she did that she could take a shower before bed instead. For me, I took a shower during that 7:00-9:00 time when Jenn was back in bed. Did I want to go back to sleep? Sure. But I also didn’t want to be a skank all day. Zero evidence of showering at Chez Tracker Monday through Wednesday. Eww.
---
Her level of co dependency is creepy. I mean I’m a SAH housewife but I drive myself places, clean the house, go to parks, go to book club, etc. I couldn’t imagine not being able to get through my day without hounding my husband constantly and whining on camera. She could have spent that time much wiser and cleaned the house good, went grocery shopping, prepped meals for the week, anything. Anything but what she did. She honestly needs therapy, it isn’t healthy to live like she does
Spot on. At Ollie’s age we got out of the house every day. Moms group, walks with moms from moms group, baby storytime at the library, baby yoga. Even if it was just a target run or groceries, we got out of the house every day. It’s amazing the life you can an give your kids by just driving a CAR!!🤬🤬
And for me? The first thing I would eliminate if I was going it alone for a few days with a baby would be cooking and dirtying the kitchen. Stock the fridge with easy stuff or order out and use paper plates. Leaves more time for 17 loads of laundry for 4 people😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Ugh, so I had to watch the most homeslog ever.
I sing the same song...
J$ makes me 'mom big mad' the way he runs roughshod all over everything, including his parents, at inappropriate times. He tries to be destructive half the time. His lack of discipline is going to make his life hard. His sticking his tongue out obnoxiously and the screaming/inarticulate noises, just no. There is a time and place for all of that. They need to teach him the difference.
I hate overly permissive parents, their kids are always little shits.
AnguishedUnfoldedAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

I'm about sick of hearing Gin being too stupid to read or understand store policies or instructions. Almost all of her problems are because she's the asshole who won't read the BOLD bleeping font stating exactly what she's complaining about.
That's it, it's so boring there's not much to say.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay - so I made it thru most of this J4D home vlog - OMG. As a MOM I want to feel sorry for her but I can't - it pains me. She lives in Florida - she could have taken the baby for a walk. When mine were small like $liver, we would even just go sit outside in the yard under a tree with the kids, just so they got some fresh air and all. She can't do anything. And as for J$ being an obnoxious kid, well he is only 3.5, but sticking his feet up in the camera view and climbing all over Timmy repeatedly - boy that would drive me nuts. And he came home with no shoes on? Does that mean he took them off in the car or didn't have shoes on when he left the GSC? And the trampoline belongs outside, along with the stroller and so many other toys that populate their living room/dining area. UGH :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That swim school is $150 a month for 30 minute weekly lessons!
That’s seems a bit steep, right?
To me it does. We just paid $84 for 8 consecutive 1 hour lessons. But ours isn’t a name brand school. We have Red Cross swim instructors teaching at our local high school. Which I’m totally fine with.

Reactions: 11
I liked how the changing table in Big Baby’s sad discombobulated nursery is clearly not being used at all due to the pile of junk sitting on the changing pad. I wonder if the preemie diapers are still sitting there collecting dust too. Also I think the beige carpet clashes with the minty toothpaste color on the wall.

And her West Elm bitching made about as much sense as her ever-changing “shady” Old Navy fictional story. As if the witch herself would even know that supposedly they kept “charging” their credit card and then refunding and then charging and then refunding. She probably messed up what Dim bitched about with her regarding the charges because the woman who can’t do anything more than chop up ONE carrot during Big Baby’s nap and the woman who just thought it was normal to wait a month for results for routine lab work and the woman who gets confused by “metadata” is not a woman who regularly (or ever) logs into their bank account to review transactions and understand how to distinguish between pending charges and withdrawals and deposits and interest and more. 🫠

Reactions: 14
The mother who never tells her child no, lets him run around the house at a million miles an hour, jump around on a bed with his infant brother - full on panics that he is on the top bunk and that the rail doesn’t look tall enough.
It was actual panic too. She is insane!

• Wow
I haven't watched the blog but my first thought is. How does she survive without Tim for two days. What if something happens to the baby or her? How is she going to get anywhere? How will she get food? She cannot live without Tim.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
To me it does. We just paid $84 for 8 consecutive 1 hour lessons. But ours isn’t a name brand school. We have Red Cross swim instructors teaching at our local high school. Which I’m totally fine with.
It seemed steep to me too but I looked up other swim lessons in the area and there are actually some that cost more! That’s wild to me. I don’t live anywhere near Florida but when my daughter was about 5, I put her in swim lessons hosted by the city. It was $40 dollars a session and a session was 3 days a week for two weeks. She did a total of 3 sessions so I paid $120 and she learned to swim very well during that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I liked how the changing table in Big Baby’s sad discombobulated nursery is clearly not being used at all due to the pile of junk sitting on the changing pad. I wonder if the preemie diapers are still sitting there collecting dust too. Also I think the beige carpet clashes with the minty toothpaste color on the wall.

And her West Elm bitching made about as much sense as her ever-changing “shady” Old Navy fictional story. As if the witch herself would even know that supposedly they kept “charging” their credit card and then refunding and then charging and then refunding. She probably messed up what Dim bitched about with her regarding the charges because the woman who can’t do anything more than chop up ONE carrot during Big Baby’s nap and the woman who just thought it was normal to wait a month for results for routine lab work and the woman who gets confused by “metadata” is not a woman who regularly (or ever) logs into their bank account to review transactions and understand how to distinguish between pending charges and withdrawals and deposits and interest and more. 🫠
Agree Ginn is a witch and is rude to workers. However, I have had multiple issues with West Elm, Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma with orders being canceled, refunded, re-charged at the non sale price, then shipped to me. Just a messy crappy company to be honest. However, they have never charged me anything until something ships. My favorite thing PB does is cancel a sale order claiming out of stock and its back for full price on their website the same day 🙄 I would never ever order furniture from there (overpriced anyways tbh) because it will likely be on back order for months. So there is probably some truth to her story but not much 😂

LOL-love rhe timing. I ordered WS ceramic pot set at $299 (50% off) in March. Got an email today it is canceled. A very similar set minus 2 pans is now on their site for $319. How convenient. Individually they are all there but north of $475 for what I ordered.

• Wow
I had to go watch some of this latest vlog and it's just sad. Couldn't even finish it.

When she was describing her day, I felt like she had been crying, or was about to cry.
She's definitely got issues and it's probably not just PPD because she's exhibited a lot of this waaaaay before both kids.

She immediately says she's "jealous" of Tim and J. being there. HUGE red flag. You could want to do something, sure.
(even though she's already done it)

But to openly say you're "jealous" is just strange (especially considering she's been on more vacations that I have in my lifetime, or will ever have)

If it were me, the first word that would come to my mouth would be "happy" as in I was "happy" to see my husband and son out having a fun time on their own!!! I wouldn't tell the world I was jealous. Why should I be? If I've already been there, done that, I'd want those two to have a great bonding experience.

Other red flags are her being totally lost with Tim not there. I get it, from a safety perspective (when DH does overnights at Costco during the holidays, I'm by myself all throughout the night and I get it... there's always scary things that play on your mind about safety-related issues like break-ins or whatever, but you have to deal with it) ...but I don't think that's wholly it.

And how does she always have so much friggin laundry to do? Or to fold? You'd think she's doing laundry for the Duggar Family or something.

They just wear the same clothes all the time. It's mind-boggling. I feel like it's something she does (or constantly brings up) because doing it is kinda mind-numbing to her and mitigates whatever psychological issues she's dealing with. Like a crutch.
(whereas all of the rest of us just fit it in as we're doing 5,000 other things and we don't ever mention it or dwell on it)

Tim's totally enabled her and now he's created a monster. I feel most sad for the kids.
She needs to see someone for psychological counseling. She won't do it, but she needs it.
I don't know how the stans don't see that she's got major issues with putting up vlogs like this.

And I'll never understand these thumbnail choices...

1683205760747.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not Tim just advertising J$’s swim school by carrying that bag right past the camera. Creepers gonna creep.

• Haha
Okay - so I made it thru most of this J4D home vlog - OMG. As a MOM I want to feel sorry for her but I can't - it pains me. She lives in Florida - she could have taken the baby for a walk.
It has actually been absolutely beautiful outside here in Orlando lately too. Perfect temp, not very humid, and a really nice breeze. I've been fostering two 10 week old husky puppies (OMG so cute but it's actually hell on earth) so I've been outside A LOT. She didn't go outside once while she was home alone with big baby, did she?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.