The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since they read here I want to ask Dim when the vasectomy is happening? We know you'll film as much of it as possible and come up with some gross thumbnail so when's the big day? An oops baby would absolutely send both of you over the edge so I would suggest getting it done yesterday. Do you really trust J4D to use birth control properly? If J4D ever got pregnant with a girl those poor boys would be ignored and have to rely on each other. Grow up and stop being so selfish! #garbagednadonors
I halfway suspect she "accidently" get pregnant with a third after the "cute" stages pass with Big Baby (not that Big Baby is cute-he is quite homely looking which is no fault of his own given the unfortunate genes he inherited). I think she genuinely likes being pregnant-she gets fawned over, it gives her an excuse to pig out, and not have to do much of the child care. And I do think she wants a girl. I hope they don't procreate again. I halfway suspect that she was left by herself by Dim as a way to discourage the third child talk, but I thinks someone is too stupid to think things through and probably has a storage room of Marie stuff she wants to put in another nursery.

Reactions: 21
Another baby would equal a move to an even bigger house too, since apparently a 4 bedroom house with a dedicated office and two family rooms is too small for them.

And then Tim can upgrade to an even bigger newer EV and leave his other vehicles abandoned unworking in his yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Jenn was five years younger, there would definitely be a 3rd content creator. Maybe even a 4th.

I do think even Jenn knows that they are hitting the wall with this kid. And that they don’t have endless money to hire a Kardashian-level army of nannies.

Let’s just hope Tim takes care of business to ensure there are no oops.

• Haha
If Jenn was five years younger, there would definitely be a 3rd content creator. Maybe even a 4th.

I do think even Jenn knows that they are hitting the wall with this kid. And that they don’t have endless money to hire a Kardashian-level army of nannies.

Ugh thinking of them with four kids makes me want to break out with hives. Two is bad enough. She didn't seem to have that many issues getting pregnant with Big Baby, despite the infertile lies claims. I do think if they have a third it will be sooner than the gap between OG Buddy and Big Buddy, the only saving grace aside from Dim maybe getting snip is if her love for alcohol and cruising outweighs her wanting that Marie nursery. And I hate saying this, but if they do have other kids I hope they're all boys. Everyone knows if she does have a girl OG Buddy and Big Buddy are just going to be pushed to the side for a slew of princess and daddy daughter videos.

Last edited:
This vlog shows how desperate for money they are. She didn’t need to put this trash out. They could’ve had a few days without a video, but they obviously can’t afford to.

I can’t believe a middle-aged woman and a mother of two has this much FOMO. She’s stewing in her own filth in the hovel.

You’d think she’d be enjoying the peace in the house with the baby since they’re always throwing Jackson out.
This definitely did not to be an almost 30 minute vlog. She needs friends or family she can call up and tell about her day. That’s all this vlog was.

Reactions: 22
Ugh thinking of them with four kids makes me want to break out with hives. Two is bad enough. She didn't seem to have that many issues getting pregnant with Big Baby, despite the infertile lies claims. I do think if they have a third it will be sooner than the gap between OG Buddy and Big Buddy, the only saving grace aside from Dim maybe getting snip is if her love for alcohol and cruising outweighs her wanting that Marie nursery. And I hate saying this, but if they do have other kids I hope they're all boys. Everyone knows if she does have a girl OG Buddy and Big Buddy are just going to be pushed to the side for a slew of princess and daddy daughter videos.
I do agree that J. and Oliver would be pushed to the side.

I think if Oliver was a girl we may not be seeing this vlogs. Because having a girl would be "new" to her and she'd be so excited at the prospect of a mini-me that she'd potentially have way less FOMO (which, PPD possibilities aside, is NOT typical of a woman who gave the appearance of yearning to be a mother and sadly claiming coming to terms with infertility).

It's really sad and unfortunate. A mother shouldn't be on camera telling the world how she's so "jealous" of her husband and other son, or how she "knows what she signed up for" when bemoaning the fact that Tim is out vlogging and she's [gasp!] STUCK at home with her 2nd miracle child in less than four years. She needs help, and by that, I don't mean another nanny.

Reactions: 25

On the contrary I want to see an oops baby. It would be duh-licious to see these 2 faux parents struggle even more. Dim’s eye would close 100% and Dejennerate will be the size of a house FOREVER. The Trackholes have probably forgotten that they spoke about not having any more kids and Dim would take precautions to not get pregnant again. You know like when they claimed infertility 🤣
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Holy hell, this home vlog. TL;DR version - Ginn sucks and is useless. 1 min in and she "had trouble sleeping because Dim wasn't home" FFS woman.

Reactions: 18
If I were Jenn, and I’m so glad I’m not, I would get whatever help I needed to get myself back to fully functioning adult status again. Then, while Tim and OG Buddy go out and do stuff, I could pass Big Baby off to the nanny for a couple of hours, and head out for a spa day. I’d get out of the house for a bit. Treat myself to a nice lunch somewhere. That would really cure that FOMO of her’s. At what point will she finally snap out of it? Or is she really that lazy and worthless, that this is the life she really wants to live? Cooped up in her house for the rest of her life unless her controlling know-it-all husband chauffeurs her somewhere. And they’re supposed to be “couple goals”? We’re supposed to be jealous of this????
But she can’t do this.
Tim has the one credit card they have between them.
And she has to ask his permission.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Uh oh, someone isn't doing their job and manning the comment section.

1683220564934.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Holy hell, this home vlog. TL;DR version - Ginn sucks and is useless. 1 min in and she "had trouble sleeping because Dim wasn't home" FFS woman.
I'm shocked Dim gets to share the bed with her. I figured he'd be sleeping on a little bench at the foot of the bed like Michael Scott.

1683221047424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So does this vlog confirm no nanny or part time nanny at best? Maybe they just hire someone to take J$ to his classes now? How sad is that?

Reactions: 12
I think we are due for a live show because Jenn needs some sort of reward for staying home alone being a mother to her miracle child for two days.

I also think that it would be ridiculous if Tim doesn't run out immediately and get a vasectomy. They cannot handle a 3rd child. They cannot handle the two that they have. I also think Jenn was too miserable this pregnancy. She also wasn't fussed over all too much this pregnancy. Truth be told, a second child isn't a big deal, even if you were NEVER going to be able to have children. The fact the Big Baby is a boy is just icing on the cake.

So does this vlog confirm no nanny or part time nanny at best? Maybe they just hire someone to take J$ to his classes now? How sad is that?
I truly believe if there was someone who helped during the day, we would have seen Jenn and Big Baby out to lunch or out to Target or a park or some outing. I think they have a babysitter/helper person come for J$ a few days a week to cart him off to the library, swim lessons, gym class, etc. No private at-home educator, no nanny, no full time person on staff.

I think they haven't had someone full time since Bea left and that was shortly after Hawaii, so most likely right before Christmas.

I still think Jenn was flat out lying about the J$ screaming during the live stream episode. There was not "help" there, they wouldn't have reacted that way if they had someone. They would have said, they can handle it or let's give them a moment and see if they can calm him down. They didn't. Because there wasn't anyone else in the house. That's my hill to die on. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I watched some of the blog, I feel like this blog is for us. We have said she doesn't do anything all day. She could put the baby down in the swing or playpen and get tit done.
watching, I felt the same way. As if they’ve read our complaints and choose to then rub them in our faces. Don’t be fooled into any sense of reality here. This is a production where they decide exactly what we see from them. Nothing more, nothing less. Tattle fuels this dumpster fire. I wouldn’t be surprised if their ”house” weren’t just a Disney Hollywood studios set. Here we see a “family” devoted to promoting the Disney brand and products with “daily” video posts. The Trackers don’t need media access, they are cast members themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that they will be trying to get the SC video out today mainly to try to cash on May 4th which is bleeping stupid. But that's the Snackers. I'm sure tomorrow they'll have sushi burritos to celebrate Cinco de Mayo...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.