The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it is almost eight Florida time. Only four hours left of May 4th.....timing, Jen!

Honestly, I'm betting her and OG Buddy both had meltdowns yesterday and Dim is working overtime at pacifying his kids. Hopefully, Sister Wife Mike can edit...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, it is almost eight Florida time. Only four hours left of May 4th.....timing, Jen!

Honestly, I'm betting her and OG Buddy both had meltdowns yesterday and Dim is working overtime at pacifying his kids. Hopefully, Sister Wife Mike can edit...
It could also be that J$ was holy hell on the Galactic Starcruiser and there isn't a lot of usable footage. But, either way, I bet there have been a lot of tears in Lake Nona over the past 24 hours. You guyzzzz being a single parent was soooooooo hard...I hope you don't mind that I needed a break.

I wonder how often they both think about how much better their lives would be if they were truly infertile. bleeping liars. Neither of them are cut out to be parents. A lot of people who initially don't want kids come around to parenthood and end up being amazing parents. The Bojos are not those people. They absolutely suck.

Reactions: 28
He must just be so checked the duck out that he doesn't care anymore. That's the only thing I can think of.
I haven’t been here for a while. I checked out when the second kid was dropped. We put in the blueberry festival video this morning. My god she needs to just shut the duck up. Go away and be a mother. No one wants to see your fat bloated face in the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to go watch some of this latest vlog and it's just sad. Couldn't even finish it.

When she was describing her day, I felt like she had been crying, or was about to cry.
She's definitely got issues and it's probably not just PPD because she's exhibited a lot of this waaaaay before both kids.

She immediately says she's "jealous" of Tim and J. being there. HUGE red flag. You could want to do something, sure.
(even though she's already done it)

But to openly say you're "jealous" is just strange (especially considering she's been on more vacations that I have in my lifetime, or will ever have)

If it were me, the first word that would come to my mouth would be "happy" as in I was "happy" to see my husband and son out having a fun time on their own!!! I wouldn't tell the world I was jealous. Why should I be? If I've already been there, done that, I'd want those two to have a great bonding experience.

Other red flags are her being totally lost with Tim not there. I get it, from a safety perspective (when DH does overnights at Costco during the holidays, I'm by myself all throughout the night and I get it... there's always scary things that play on your mind about safety-related issues like break-ins or whatever, but you have to deal with it) ...but I don't think that's wholly it.

And how does she always have so much friggin laundry to do? Or to fold? You'd think she's doing laundry for the Duggar Family or something.

They just wear the same clothes all the time. It's mind-boggling. I feel like it's something she does (or constantly brings up) because doing it is kinda mind-numbing to her and mitigates whatever psychological issues she's dealing with. Like a crutch.
(whereas all of the rest of us just fit it in as we're doing 5,000 other things and we don't ever mention it or dwell on it)

Tim's totally enabled her and now he's created a monster. I feel most sad for the kids.
She needs to see someone for psychological counseling. She won't do it, but she needs it.
I don't know how the stans don't see that she's got major issues with putting up vlogs like this.

And I'll never understand these thumbnail choices...

View attachment 2147653
I’m calling it. She will never give in to getting the therapy she desperately needs. Too self absorbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Especially when they wear like 3 outfits between them all.
maybe this is the benefit for tight fitting Dimmy. Ginn will forever be a fat useless slob and won’t be able to fit in medium shirts ever again so Dim will actually have to wear a large too.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that she can get videos edited and out in a more timely manner when Tim and Buddy are away.

Reactions: 8
Jen is a mess. She does nothing but complain about the most mundane events that the rest of us don't even think about. In the time it takes her to talk and film about folding clothes I would have had them all folded. I had 5 daughters age 7 and under and my husband worked out of the country Mon-Fri returning only on weekends. I managed very well under not so easy circumstances, she can't manage one baby for two days. She is also fixated on meal time while the rest of the world grabs coffee and gets on with their day. Pathetic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe she managed to lure in 56k views with that pitiful title. I started to watch but left early as I felt as miserable as she looked. Why didn’t more viewers leave as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's the other thing that just puzzles me - neither of them, but especially Ginn, are even Star Wars fans. Ginn couldn't name you any characters in the franchise except for Princess Leia/Luke/Han Solo/Darth Vader/"Baby Yoda". And yet she has such intense FOMO (which I feel like is an emotion most people outgrow by their late 20s and 30s - frankly my friends and I joke about having JOMO these days - the joy of missing out), she thinks that it totally makes sense to spend thousands of dollars yet again on an experience so she can also go even though it doesn't even bring her genuine joy, though I think the only thing that brings her genuine joy is sleeping, salt, and mercury poisoning. They don't know how to actually enjoy themselves and have genuine fun if it doesn't involve cuntcierge, flexing, and wasting money in general. So sad.
I'm happy to hear that the Trackers are not fans of mine. (Now wait until Tim reads this and then puts in one of his "vids" that he is a fan)

• Haha
I’m calling it. She will never give in to getting the therapy she desperately needs. Too self absorbed.
The only way she'll attend therapy (and not some frou-frou new-age instagram-advertised crap by "lifestyle coaches" with bullshit for-profit online university degrees) is if it's court-ordered, like if Dim ever divorces her so she can get part-custody of the props.

She needs intensive full-time therapy in a facility and adult BootCamp. She's a really sick person, it's disturbing how much her home vlogs are really just massive red flags.

Reactions: 18
That big baby looks just like her. Poor kid. Hopefully that’s something he can outgrow, because there’s definitely NOTHING cute about her. No matter how many unflattering screen grabs she puts of herself in the thumbnails, she’s never going to be “Hot Chick” again.
And I think he looks like Tim in baby form. Little old man boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only way she'll attend therapy (and not some frou-frou new-age instagram-advertised crap by "lifestyle coaches" with bullshit for-profit online university degrees) is if it's court-ordered, like if Dim ever divorces her so she can get part-custody of the props.

She needs intensive full-time therapy in a facility and adult BootCamp. She's a really sick person, it's disturbing how much her home vlogs are really just massive red flags.
Either that or she tries to hurt herself (or god forbid the props) and gets put on a psych hold. I have wondered if there is some postapartum depression there, but honestly I think it may be more of a personality issue than mental illlness.

Reactions: 11
She'd only want like an hour a week to appear in a video to get praise from stans. Wonder if she'd get the stans in a divorce?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You just know she is combing the Starcruiser footage trying to find stuff that doesn't make J look out of control, "wild," rolling on the floor, etc. If she does post it, I can see a title like "Galactic Starcruiser with a toddler. Is it worth it?" 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.