The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? The Big Babes head is shaped like he was just born with the cone shape on top back of head. At almost 3 months the entire frontal half is still concave and the back is still in an upward cone shape. While not overly common, most Dr's have them in a special helmet by now to help shape the baby's head. Have they not noticed this and taken him to the Dr in alarm? I've noticed this in a couple of pictures so it's not just the angle here. Seriously?
I have noticed big baby head also shape like a conehead he reminds me of one of them from the movie coneheads he probably telling Jennraffe you are awful mother witch
---
Hey slackers you are not the only ones that could afford a Tesla hey jennraffe I drove myself to go shopping,made dinner did laundry but I didn't sit on the floor useless human greasy waddling hippo bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They probably haven't taken him to his 2 month appointment yet. I wonder if the doctor will bring it up and if they do will the Trackers listen to their advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she managed to lure in 56k views with that pitiful title. I started to watch but left early as I felt as miserable as she looked. Why didn’t more viewers leave as well?
They likely did. I think someone here a long while back said a view is recorded if someone watches for 30 seconds. If it’s truly the train wreck that’s been described, and I believe it is, then probably not many made it through the whole thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So, Tim and J$ went on Galactic Starcruiser so they could have the video up on May the 4th. And there was no video yesterday? Holy tit, they suck. Tim and J$ got home late morning on Wednesay. She had basically 36 hours to get something up to capture the May the 4th viewers. Nope. Damn they suck. And their views for last week suck too. Tim eats 3 hot dogs is the highlight of their catalog for the month of April. Pathetic.

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 6.40.13 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh poor poor poor Jenn - today is May the 5th (we all know you never know what day it is). Where is the GSC video? It would have been a perfect fit for YESTERDAY - MAY THE 4TH - but too late now. Now we know you and Timmy Boy are all over Star Wars so how could you miss the date?
Is it one of those - there is so much to do with 2 useless humans in the house all day you guyzzzzzzzz that I couldn't upload the video.

Once again, you missed the mark J4D's - maybe instead of posting a self-absorbed video rambling on and on for over 20+ minutes, you could have spent the time taking your baby for a walk outside. Just a thought - your welcome. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh poor poor poor Jenn - today is May the 5th (we all know you never know what day it is). Where is the GSC video? It would have been a perfect fit for YESTERDAY - MAY THE 4TH - but too late now. Now we know you and Timmy Boy are all over Star Wars so how could you miss the date?
Is it one of those - there is so much to do with 2 useless humans in the house all day you guyzzzzzzzz that I couldn't upload the video.

Once again, you missed the mark J4D's - maybe instead of posting a self-absorbed video rambling on and on for over 20+ minutes, you could have spent the time taking your baby for a walk outside. Just a thought - your welcome. 🤣
It’s just wild to me that she didn’t go outside even once in 48 hours. If she had she would have shown it or talked about it. Stroller naps were my salvation!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think she can go for a walk on her own. I don’t think she can go anywhere on her own.

She can do everything with Tim because he’s her safety person. She can do some things with a nanny (or at least Lyn, not sure now). The house is the safe zone.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she can go for a walk on her own. I don’t think she can go anywhere on her own.

She can do everything with Tim because he’s her safety person. She can do some things with a nanny (or at least Lyn, not sure now). The house is the safe zone.
As I put out my trash can this morning, I was wondering that if Tim was away during trash day, would Jenn be capable of bringing the trash to the curb? I'm thinking no. Well, she's probably not even capable of knowing which day the trash gets picked up while also knowing which day of the week it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They likely did. I think someone here a long while back said a view is recorded if someone watches for 30 seconds. If it’s truly the train wreck that’s been described, and I believe it is, then probably not many made it through the whole thing.
I thought I read as few as 10 seconds could count as a view. YouTubers can see exactly the average amount of time their videos are viewed.

So her pity party video might be at 62k views at the moment but that in no way means that many people finished the video. Could be they all stopped at a few minutes or less. We can't tell for sure but the Trackers sure can.

And for people who like to scroll through video comments: please pause the video so it doesn't count as another view!

Hey JennBo today is Revenge of the 5th! But maybe Cindo de Mayo is the bigger holiday today!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's 10 am in Lake Nona and still no Star Wars blog. They missed the mark on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.