The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that they will be trying to get the SC video out today mainly to try to cash on May 4th which is bleeping stupid. But that's the Snackers. I'm sure tomorrow they'll have sushi burritos to celebrate Cinco de Mayo...
Like his TWO Stars Wars related tweets that no one actually gives a duck about, or understands because he’s not really a SW person?

Meanwhile, Themeparkdad is showing the limited edition merch available today on his story first thing. So if you wanted anything, you could actually go and get it if you were in town.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Like his TWO Stars Wars related tweets that no one actually gives a duck about, or understands because he’s not really a SW person?

Meanwhile, Themeparkdad is showing the limited edition merch available today on his story first thing. So if you wanted anything, you could actually go and get it if you were in town.
Does Dim think that's funny?

Reactions: 13
Also, being a Star Wars nerd myself...no one knew about B2EMO last May. Andor only came out this past September. So, GTFO with your "another year without B2EMO" tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, being a Star Wars nerd myself...no one knew about B2EMO last May. Andor only came out this past September. So, GTFO with your "another year without B2EMO" tit.
Right, I remember going to one of the last Star Wars nights a few years ago and they had K2SO from Rogue One. That one photo op did not have many people around it. People like the Trackholes suck when they try to act like they know about pop culture references. Has he ever referenced that that droid was missing every year since. Get the duck out of here, Dim!!!

I am a BIG Star Wars nerd and been one since May 1977. I am part of the 501st, Rebel Legion, and Mando Mercs. Dim wouldn’t know what those groups are.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's the other thing that just puzzles me - neither of them, but especially Ginn, are even Star Wars fans. Ginn couldn't name you any characters in the franchise except for Princess Leia/Luke/Han Solo/Darth Vader/"Baby Yoda". And yet she has such intense FOMO (which I feel like is an emotion most people outgrow by their late 20s and 30s - frankly my friends and I joke about having JOMO these days - the joy of missing out), she thinks that it totally makes sense to spend thousands of dollars yet again on an experience so she can also go even though it doesn't even bring her genuine joy, though I think the only thing that brings her genuine joy is sleeping, salt, and mercury poisoning. They don't know how to actually enjoy themselves and have genuine fun if it doesn't involve cuntcierge, flexing, and wasting money in general. So sad.

Reactions: 25

He's trying sooooooo hard to come off cool and smart and funny, but he just ends up being an idiot. So typical.
---
I’m wondering if they are employing a housekeeper now. Things look slightly tidier.
I think so. She can barely find the time to fold a load of laundry or cut up some cabbage, so there's no way she is cleaning the house.

I am guessing they found someone that's part cleaner/part babysitter/part kid chauffeur.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ok. So seriously she needs to get some help. These vlogs are depressing, sad, uncomfortable, and somewhat disturbing. She seems like she’s having a mental issue.
---
On the other hand, she insisted on having another kid and she keeps complaining about having to do housework and take care of the baby. She also is jealous of them being at the GSC, but she made that choice. I don’t get it. I think she has that weird obsession with being pregnant due to the attention she gets and then resents having to care for it.
I started to say that instead of having her own two "miracles," she should have just been a surrogate:

1. Clearly, despite what she claims, she can get pregnant relatively easy, even at nearly 40 years old.
2. Surrogates make a nice chunk of money for each birth.
3. She'd get all the attention from being pregnant and extra attention for being "so selfless" to be a surrogate.
4. She wouldn't have to actually keep the baby or have any more contact with it after birth!

But then I realized that anyone employing a surrogate would probably want that person to be super healthy the whole pregnancy, or at least eat like a normal human being, to make sure the baby was as healthy as possible. And that would NEVER happen with Jenny4Dinners.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I started to say that instead of having her own two "miracles," she should have just been a surrogate:

1. Clearly, despite what she claims, she can get pregnant relatively easy, even at nearly 40 years old.
3. She'd get all the attention from being pregnant and extra attention for being "so selfless" to be a surrogate.
4. She wouldn't have to actually keep the baby or have any more contact with it after birth!

But then I realized that anyone employing a surrogate would probably want that person to be super healthy the whole pregnancy, or at least eat like a normal human being, to make sure the baby was as healthy as possible. And that would NEVER happen with Jenny4Dinners.
Yeah, can just imagine being the actual parents of the child she would be a surrogate for? I'd be horrified by her eating habits alone.

Reactions: 10
That's the other thing that just puzzles me - neither of them, but especially Ginn, are even Star Wars fans. Ginn couldn't name you any characters in the franchise except for Princess Leia/Luke/Han Solo/Darth Vader/"Baby Yoda". And yet she has such intense FOMO (which I feel like is an emotion most people outgrow by their late 20s and 30s - frankly my friends and I joke about having JOMO these days - the joy of missing out), she thinks that it totally makes sense to spend thousands of dollars yet again on an experience so she can also go even though it doesn't even bring her genuine joy, though I think the only thing that brings her genuine joy is sleeping, salt, and mercury poisoning. They don't know how to actually enjoy themselves and have genuine fun if it doesn't involve cuntcierge, flexing, and wasting money in general. So sad.
I think she is just jealous she's missing out on food. She mentioned it a couple of times.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
YES!
Anywhere, anything Dejennerate goes to SHE IS ONLY THERE FOR THE FOOD!!

Reactions: 16
They could have went to a toilet bowl convention and she would be jealous. I don’t think she’s jealous of the place, she’s jealous of J$ taking away Dim. She has no one to cater to her. No one to awkwardly say “you’re doing great honey” when she burns toast. I’ve never met a mother who is jealous of their own child, but she seems to be the definition of it. She got attention the 1st time she was pregnant, then J$ came and he got attention…and then she was magically present in every video and became a full on attention bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so obsessed with food. Honestly, I’m surprised she’s not heavier.

Reactions: 12
They could have went to a toilet bowl convention and she would be jealous. I don’t think she’s jealous of the place, she’s jealous of J$ taking away Dim. She has no one to cater to her. No one to awkwardly say “you’re doing great honey” when she burns toast. I’ve never met a mother who is jealous of their own child, but she seems to be the definition of it. She got attention the 1st time she was pregnant, then J$ came and he got attention…and then she was magically present in every video and became a full on attention bleep.
When I read this I thought of that video where they had that party drink abomination that was made in a toilet bowl. I could hear someone saying it's so good you guyzz

She’s so obsessed with food. Honestly, I’m surprised she’s not heavier.
If I had time. I'd like to calculate her average calorie consumption on a daily basis. My guess it's probably close to double the recommended intake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ginn: "LOOK AT THIS LITTLE GUY!! CAN YOU SEE HIM??"
View attachment 2146749

PRETTY SURE EVEN THE ASTRONAUTS AT THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION CAN SEE HIM YOU DUMB bleep.
Am I missing something? The Big Babes head is shaped like he was just born with the cone shape on top back of head. At almost 3 months the entire frontal half is still concave and the back is still in an upward cone shape. While not overly common, most Dr's have them in a special helmet by now to help shape the baby's head. Have they not noticed this and taken him to the Dr in alarm? I've noticed this in a couple of pictures so it's not just the angle here. Seriously?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
17F2E265-5C59-46C5-8DF9-579D3C50D038.jpeg

She would have never qualified even when she was younger:
17F2E265-5C59-46C5-8DF9-579D3C50D038.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Am I missing something? The Big Babes head is shaped like he was just born with the cone shape on top back of head. At almost 3 months the entire frontal half is still concave and the back is still in an upward cone shape. While not overly common, most Dr's have them in a special helmet by now to help shape the baby's head. Have they not noticed this and taken him to the Dr in alarm? I've noticed this in a couple of pictures so it's not just the angle here. Seriously?
I'm pretty sure it's from him being on his back all the time and not getting enough tummy time. I also noticed that he consistently turns his head to the same side, which doesn't help either. They need to help him with his neck muscles at getting his head to turn the other way.

Reactions: 10
With as much as Jenn claims she cooks ya think she would realize to set a timer! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.